Well Sup Forums I am a White South African who had decided to leave SA and start a new life out of Africa...

Well Sup Forums I am a White South African who had decided to leave SA and start a new life out of Africa, I was thinking of giving Argentina a try. What do you think Sup Forums should I settle in Argentina? And are there other white immigrants going into Argentina? Is that a viable option for a white migrant? Please help with advice and ideas, Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vantablack
youtu.be/6h39nq0KqHs
youtube.com/watch?v=6h39nq0KqHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that pic
let's go boys

OP. I want you to find the blackest item in your home, find an item that is so black it's impossible to find in the dark. That item is about 10 times whiter than the whitest person in Argentina

Job`s situation is tough m8.

I didn't know Aussies were into ape tits, do you also fuck kangaroos?

>not knowing of the pic of pajeet with Indian-themed glasses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vantablack
It's the blackest material in world. The secret ingredient is Argentinian skin

my great grandfathers brother lived in SA and his "ancestors" moved to australia 9 years ago

apparently you can get permanent citizenship quite easliy there

is south africa unsaveable?

I think Uruguay could be better, it's kind of like the cucked countries of europe(legal weed leftism etc) but without refugees.
Argentina is leaving a crisis like brazil now that they got a cis white male president(and we too).

Britain or Australia tbqh
Canada's also nice, but don't come here to the states. We already have too many of your countrymen ;)

Only plane tickets out or a time machine can save whites in South Africa now.

Come to Uruguay, our country is like 90% white

ur a god damn nigger for god sake stay in fuckin africa

I've thought about doing the same, actually.
Maybe Argentina can become the Sup Forums colony.

offsprings.. sven

You should look in Cordoba, its not filled with shitskins from bolivia and paraguay as Buenos Aires is now. English will not be a problem but spanish is better.
If you move with a job, you can have the citizenship in less than 3 months. You dont need any vaccine or other medical requests to enter. Rent is btw 300 and 500 USD.
I have met many boers in the IT field that moved, it was surprising, didnt knew there were many boers in buenos aires.

Is there a homestead act in Argentina?

youtu.be/6h39nq0KqHs

Thanks, Patrick

Not unless your last name is Baez.

I was born in Rhodesia when it was still a country and grew up there. I'm bong citizen now.
Why go go South America? Chile is alright. My sister lives there and I often visit. Learn Spanish if you intend to live there. Europe is much better though.

Bru, SA is fucked. For your own safety get out of there. I know it's a nice place, but you must think of your safety. Even Namibia is better then SA, It's a bit of a wasteland, but comfy if you can handle the heat. The coast is wonderful, and the political situation is stable.

My best advice would be to come to Europe. UK has a lot of white Africans. The citizenship process is a shit. But you'll get residency easy enough.

>My best advice would be to come to Europe.
Why would he go there when the African Africans are going there? Your continent is fucked, too.

Do not come to South America. You are welcome, user.

Go to Australia or New Zealand.

Unless you are an actual farmer, why don't you go back to your roots in the Netherlands?

60%

here is ok
just dont go to USA, Canada, Europe or mid East

If you have A US$ income you would be living like "OLD South Africa"'. Females slaves. Young boys you will be the King!!, if not US$ it is another shithole

>here is ok
>here is ok
>here is ok
Sera sarcasmo no? y si lo es andate bien a la concha de tu madre.

im living ok, i dont know about you

Go to Svalbard

youtube.com/watch?v=6h39nq0KqHs

There is already a boer colony in the South, which is where the gross of the fully european population is located. The boers are mostly farmers and stuff and speak afrikans. There are no blacks despite the memes and the peruvian/colombian ratio is much smaller there than in Capital or anywhere else. There is no actual racial violence, all hatred is mostly class based or political incited. If any only in capital a group of bolivians could hate you for not being brown.

In your favor, the article 25 of the constitution grants free entrance and privilege to any westerner (europeans first and then americans ,etc) who wants to enter.

Argentina is a good place to pass unnoticed because irrelevant. Also good if you plan to move to another place. Some people like it, I personally don't and I want to leave but I recognize that if you want a 'peaceful' life such a thing is possible far away from the big cities.

The society is depressing and media full of degeneracy though. Probably different in the South.

Hope this helps

>Implying parity between America's black population and Europe's

With a good US$ income you could buy your way in and have all kind of females ready to service you,I lived there for 2 years, I got all Pussy I wanted any time,any age

Pls tell us more.

>down 1% every year

It'll be like you never left desu.

Come to NZ, plenty of south africans here already