There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't think Ibra is the GOAT

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't think Ibra is the GOAT

go back to /f1/

He's probably top 60 at best.

Top 1 you mean

BUMP for Ibra. messifags and tsunaldofags need to vacate my board
HAIL ZLATAN

He's a goal merchant against shit teams.

he's shit, and I saw him play every week for 4 years

>all these haters ITT
roflmao

>Le one of the best, but never the best man
He's been world class for a while, but he has never been THE best striker in the world. Further proof, he has scored seven goals in 36 Champions League knockout gs.ames.

There are no depths to the corruption of continental Europe.

Ibra is somewhere on Rppney level. Overrated shit

Lukaku is better

if that were true, united would have won the league last season. united couldn't score against anyone, including shit teams.

Ιbra easily a top 5 in strikers of our era.
People hating on him because he didn't want to stick to Messi's Barcelona , aka play for Messi.
People hating on him because when he got 30 he accepted a move for money.
People hating on him because he made the Premier League his playground at 35.
Seems a bit odd that after he left PSG lost a championship, yet noone seems to mention it in his favor, everyone says that PSG choked and fcked up.

Top 5 Striker of our Era, easily.

and in that top 5 he is number 1
based greece

My personal opinion is that of yours as well Bahamas. But others might disagree on the #1 so Im just leaving them figure it on their own.

overhead kick against england is easily top 3 goals all time

If you're going to samefag, at least get a better proxy.
I don't hate Zlatan but I don't like him either. The lad is good at what he does, and he is certainly world class, but not on the level of ronaldo and Messi and i hate them too.
Yes, sweden was a shit national team but lets not forget that they lost to a Ronaldo carried Portugal team in 2014 to a Portugal team that couldn't even make it past the group stages.
>group of death
USA was in that group, it was bad.
Then they got eliminated in the euros in 2016 to a competition that ronaldo and Portugal won.
Ronaldo, Messi, they have both won CL with their respective teams. Never did psg win the CL with Zlatan. In fact, if I remember correctly, they didn't even make it past the QFs.
Yes, he played for shit teams, but it takes a true GOAT to carry a shit team.

Ibra is nothing more than the Pogba of strikers. A Youtube Highlights babby. Sure he's talented but he can never lead a team to winning a trophy all on his own. He'll score some amazing goals and stuff the stat sheets against literally who clubs, but he's not clutch. His CL performances show that.

>le he's not from a big country so he must be a proxyfag
say that to the entire /carib/ general on Sup Forums
sperg more, Ibra is the GOAT

Prove it.

it's shown in every match he plays in, family
you DO watch their league right?

>J-just watch him play
>doesn't even post a video of cool goals or highlights
>doesn't post stats
>just see for yourself
I get this is a bait thread, and I'm being nice enough to give you the (you)s you want so bad, but at least make an attempt mate. Yes, I've watched the lad play. Have you watched the players that are better than him? Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, even Aguero when he isn't hurt, they are all amazing in their own aspect lad.

there will be a next messi and a next ronaldo within the next 10 years, but never will there be another ibra. Football will forever remember him.

He's top 3 in my book, won the league in every country he played in. And he played in quite a lot of countries.