Why celtic and rangers dont join premier league?

why celtic and rangers dont join premier league?
theoretically if they joined premier league next season who could stop the eplGOAT league?

because they'd both be relegated

the epl clubs have a say and they dont want them to.

you dont have a clue what you are talking about

I do, they're both shit, especially Rangers, and they would struggle to beat Brighton, West Brom, Palace etc.

Rangers and celtic should join epl
Benfica and Porto la liga
Anderlecht and basel ligue 1
Ajax and PSV Bundesliga

No you dont. The difference in money is absolutely staggering. All those clubs get rich for being shit in the EPL. Name any english club who have gone to celtic park and had an easy game? Man city couldnt beat celtic up there, and was only a few years ago they beat barca. all this with little to no money.

Wrong the fact that Celtic and Rangers are so big while playing in Scotland with zero resources is crazy imagine they had Premier league money they would be challenging for the title in no time remember the team that finishes bottom of the Premier league makes more money that the winners of The SPL.

Because it's piss easy to get a Champions League spot.

>reeling out the old arguments

1. Celtic would have to start in the 5th division
2. Every PL club gets PL money and the status quo of top clubs remains the same

I still think they would get up there and would be challenging for the title quickly plus both Celtic and Rangers would be very attractive sides to invest in with their great support and history.

They should have negotiated this before the independence vote. Alas it's never going to happen now.

rangers are very bad and would get relegated instantly
celtic would be newcastle tier

why no super league?

They (Celtic) tried to negotiate, they were rejected. It's very strange building your identity on hating Britain and England and then begging to join their league, but that is the type of cuckoldry Scots love.

But they don't actually achieve anything. The SPL is unironically Championship tier and I'm being generous. Just giving them more money won't mean anything, it's like saying Huddersfield will be challenging Bournemouth for the title now that they have more money.
The SPL is literally Bundesliga with less money. Celtic are the big fish in a little pond, if they joined the PL they would be little fish in a big pond. They constantly have more money to spend compared to anyone else in the PL because of the CL which they wouldn't have in the PL.
It's such a stupid post I'm almost convinced you're memeing. On the other hand this is the same people who thought the Darien scheme would free them from the shackles of the mighty Anglo. Instead they had to beg the mighty Anglo for more shackles just to stop their country turning into Haiti. Very sad.

>Scottish National Party
>Desperately wants to become independent so they can govern themselves
>By "govern themselves" they mean "beg the EU to let us become a member and we can carry out whatever they tell us to do"

They're about as nationalist as the antifa cucks.

no club would agree to let the brenvincibles into the PL. a very dangerous opponent.

reminder that he is going to go two seasons in a row unbeaten

>The SPL is unironically Championship tier and I'm being generous
even that is pushing it

most clubs in the spl would struggle in league one

not one club would survive in the prem

>rags

Yes, they're shit now, but within 5 years they'd be competing for CL spots. They have way bigger fanbases than any PL team outside of Pool, Utd, Arsenal, maybe Chelsea.

Prem sides know they'd be a threat and don't want that.

We don't fucking want them

Leave them in their containment league

This
>Celtic 19th
>Rangers 20th