/got/ general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

grrm.livejournal.com/513519.html
bbc.com/news/uk-38432862
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Stannis

>we'll never see Euron summon a literal kraken

Merry Christmas from the friendly shit posting Sansan femanon.

I hope you got better taste for Christmas this year user.

There is only one ship. The many faced ship.

Stop posting this two headed swamp monster

First for best boy

He looks disgusting.

>TFW illegal Reach immigrants flood the voting stations

I am 1000 pages into AGoT and it's boring as fuck. When will ASoIaF become interesting? Will ACoK be better or worse?

(((You)))

AGoT can be a little boring if you've already watched the show, I guess, but I still enjoyed it.
Obviously a lot more major stuff happens in ACoK.

Thanks for that, I hope you worshiping a boy for Christmas is fulfilling enough to not kill yourself.

my AGoT ePub version 1669 pages. A gigantic fuck of a book. I just want to know that the investment is worth it.

Stannis is Hillary
>I-it's my turn!
>Get's BTFO by extremely wealthy blonde guy

Stannis was BTFOd by the Boltons dumbfuck

IDK, AGoT was probably my favourite but I'm a bit biased since I like the first book so much because everything got so depressing after it.

When he actually had power and was looking like he might get somewhere, he was BTFO by Tywin Lannister.
The Bolton shit was long after he'd been cucked and defeated.

>or perhaps he's wondering why someone would stab a man, before pushing him through the moon door

2nd for best bean

grrm.livejournal.com/513519.html

>Life is meaningless and full of pain.

How many more days will this push TWoW back?

Will this be in January 2017 instead of end of December 2016?

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

First for best girl

You aren't wrong in the sense that he lost the upper hand but even retard GRRM himself says Stannis proved himself righteous when he went north.

Can't wait for her to disappear home to her swamp, never to be seen or heard from again

Despite her apparent devotion to Bran

Azor Jon

>ywn have a qt 9.5/10 gf whose lips are indistinguishable from her teeth

Is season one episode three the most comfy episode?

We're still alive, It's a miracle!

Merry Christmas, Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>ICE DRAGON
>DUAL WIELDING
>BAD PUSSY
>CHICKEN

Do you think D&D got more crayons for Christmas?

>still no snowfu gf for christmas

there's still next year...

the last chapter. dragons are born and the stakes rise. still worth it

So have GoTfags obsessively/autistically tracked down every area where GoT is being filmed and narrowed down the likely plot for the next season again?

yes

...link?

We did more than narrow it down, someone leaked the whole season.

Who that? sauce?

She's my bunnyfu. I want to feed her carrots.

why do d&d care about sansa so much

every time i see a gorgeous girl like this i wonder why someone as weird looking as sophie was cast as sandra

what a sloot

if they cared that much about her I think they'd make her less retarded.

then again they don't know how to write a smart character, even show LF is retarded.

They think they are writing sansa as smart though. they think what she did in season 6 was smart and in season 7 theyre also writing her as smart and capable even though it sounds like she doesnt do much of anything except drool and wait to be spoonfed information.

Because like other sansafags, they think she has all this potential for change and greatness and want her to fight back because "oh she's suffered so much and deserves some happiness"

he looks like Ally Sheedy in Breakfast Club here

I want, just because of him, for hell to exist. I know he's a big atheist so I want him to realize he's been wrong the entire time and he will burn in hell for the rest of his existence. Fuck that fat fuck.

she's gonna be a plot device because of howland reed. I wish this was a joke but that's what will happen. she'll probably in some petty fight

*die

wow

>That feel when today you forgot if New Ghis was a real place in the world or if it was a place in Planetos.

Why can't I just live there?

>He will never scream/spit this in my face while penetrating me against my will.

It feels bad man.

HA! *My sides* why would you do this? It's not even Jon Snow you have Kit fucking Harrington's face on you forever. I hope he gets busted for cp and hard drugs and becomes the most reviled person alive. Just so dipshits like this feel the pain of the stupid choice they made X10000000.

I still don't get why Jaime can't be king

because of what, he's in kingsguard? oh wait, he's not in kingsguard because tommen told him to gtfo. why jaime can't just rule? the only weak link of jaime is cersei. without her, what faults he has?

fucking hire jaqen to kills that bitch dany, I don't know DOOM or some shit like that and the entire iron bank to create chaos. reveal that daario is victarion to shit on dany's dynasty. give cersei's head to tyrell so they can go fuck themselves, it's not like jaime's is responsible for cersei's allah ahkbar. team up with euron to kill the sand sneks, restore the martell dynasty finding quentyn or arianne because why the fuck not It's not like this series doesn't have enough plot holes, tell the sissy boy jon that he will fight with his stupid ass against the white walkers and he will leave north he can do whatever he wants. leave cia for sophie, let that stupid idiot die. leave riverlands it's a shithole anyway. marry jaime with somebody, breed and let the golden age of JAIME FIRST OF HIS NAME begin.

but no it has to be dany or jon. Fuck this.

Jaime will be king m8. His story is inspired by King Arthur and is a redemption tale. Jaime is also inspired by Tyr the one handed champion of humanity who loses his hand as he binds the winged wolf fenrir into a cave.

Back to Arthurian influence. He wants to and most likely currently is the best swordsmen of the realm before losing his hand. Prior to him the best was Arthur.

Arthurs father was Uther Pendragon ( head of the dragon ) Arthur was sired by his father using a glamour to appear as his enemy and sleeping with his enemies wife.

Lancelot slept with Arthurs girl. Ser lancel sleeps with Jaimes girl.

If Jaime is a targaryen bastard he could be legitimised as we've seen the blackfyre rebellion that was revolving around a base born being rallied behind.

Jaime and Cercei are the two sides of the coin the gods flip when a Targaryen is born. Either greatness or madness. ( excluding the rogue prince who was a damn badass and both )

If Jaime is Aerys son then both Tyrion and Jaime have killed their fathers. Both are regarded as king slayers and are kinslayers.

Cercei prides herself as being Tywin with Tits but it's referenced over and over again that she is nothing like Tywin and is akin to wild fire.

She is also the embodiment of her father. Both the mad king and now mad queen. Both with wildfire plots.

Another irony is that Jaime decided to not do anything about aegon and rhaenys because they were the grandchildren of the mad king and might suffer his madness. And ironically puts both two of aerys on the throne anyway via joffrey and tommen.

Joffrey was very much like his grandfather.

He also has a gold hand a possible influence from king midas the king with the gold touch. And is named Jaime a nickname for James. Which plenty of scottish kings were named.

The words lord and light and gold hand in valryian are almost identical words.

Also foreshadowing of him sitting on the iron throne has already happened when aerys died.

He also has dreams of raising a sword with silver and blue flames across the steel. I'm sure there are plenty more that can be said, I'm just going with whats off the top of my head.

But he is a likely candidate. The throne going to the man who's never wanted it.

jaime will not be king. I want him to be, but I'm realistic, he's not going to be a king. Just a simple fact.

Jaime became king in GRRM's earlier draft of the books, toward the end of the original trilogy.

Jon Snew will be ruined as a character, turned into an Aragorn Mary Sue like in the show, and he will sit the throne at the end because of his surprise heritage without earning anything.

>Jaime became king in GRRM's earlier draft of the books, toward the end of the original trilogy.

And in that draft Cersei didn't exist, Sansa had a kid by Joffrey, Tyrion fell for Arya and Jon was madly in love with his sister. Jaime only even became king because he killed everyone else and blamed it on Tyrion.

Still not gonna happen

he never said that it was going to happen. he quite clearly said jon would you dildo

I'm so glad there are so many butthurt bookfags

>Spend 4 or 5 seasons spoiling everything

Show over takes books

>Ohhhh its shit
>Nothing but fanfic
>Too many strong women

>Implying GRRM didnt tell them how it would end including all these strong women

Book fags on tv have become Elario and that ginger chick always complaining

Not from how he shits on Jon and that response I quoted seemed in favor of Jaime being king by showing George did think about it.

>Not from how he shits on Jon

holy shit get over it you sensitive fucking beta bitch jontards

I'm not even a jontard faggot.

>ywn be heir to a great house of westeros
>ywn be able to tease your little brothers about not inheriting anything
>ywn live in a massive /comfy/ castle
>ywn be handed a qt virgin wife just because of your status
>ywn lead yuge armies to war for whatever reason
>ywn sell your daughters to the highest bidder
>ywn be able to raze disloyal bannermen's castles to the ground, kill all their sons and rape their wives

it's kind of funny, but even at the lowest rung of GoT society I'd probably at least own a horse or something. Fuck, I don't own shit right now; no land, no transport, just a bike and a laptop.

I'd probably still die horribly, but at least I could head off into Westeros and try to figure something out. If you head off into the woods in the modern era or go nomadic they probably assume you're a unabomber and try to arrest you for trespassing and illegal camping.

>but even at the lowest rung of GoT society I'd probably at least own a horse or something
Don't count on that lol, horses were an extremely valuable commodity.

Don't romanticize stuff.

Everyone and everything would be stinky, disease would be rampant, sex would be disgusting, no indoor plumbing, fresh water comes from a well that you hope hasn't been messed with, healthcare is a fucking joke, clean and well cooked food is expensive, travel would take forever and involve a lot of camping which would involve a lot of survival skills

Why not? We are talking about a fictional series and place. I will fantasize and romanticize all I want thank you.

why is she not dying this season

Life only seems nice or that it could be because you're focusing on the main characters and the highborn.

If you were in that world, you'd be one of those unlucky fucks who died when the Lannisters set fire to the Riverlands, or was starving in King's Landing, or who died at some point during the War of the Five Kings during or after some battle or because some people turned into bandits or you're one of those bandits and you meet the wrong people.

Even outside of war, your life would be pretty shit.

Stannis is based but he isn't Trump. Tywin is more like Trump whereas Stannis is more of a Ted Cruz. El Rato is almost as based as Trump desu.

Howland Reed died when Cersei blew up the Sept.

Jaime isn't going to be a Shitgaryen he will be the Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the Westerlands.

>You head and try and camp
>You are arrested by Lord Buttwood's men, your balls are cut off because they assume you are fucking wild animals and you are spared death but sent to the wall.

YOU KILLED THE WRONG GEORGE DAMMIT

bbc.com/news/uk-38432862

so is the new hot theory that just like Bobby B, none of Tywin's kids are legitimate?

I am fully aware of that. A large focus of the books is how the small folk get fucked but it will not stop me from having fun talking or thinking about what it would be like living in Planetos.

F

Not new. There are arguments that Tyrion maybe the mad kings son and that Cersei and Jamie are as well but nobody really thinks all 3 are the mad kings.

Tywins true and only son is Tyrion. The son told over and over again that he isn't his son. The legacy that is so important to him almost goes to a couple of base born kids he has been cucked into raising.

I hate Tyrion is a Targ theory.

She's not a threat or important to anything enough to die yet and women, bastards, midgets and crippled things will inherit Westeros.

If Sansa died right now, who and what does it really affect?

Everyone else will continue to be focused on what they're already focused on.

Only Petyr's plans are fucked and D&D don't care about him and he's a cuck self insert anyway so you know he'll be cucked in the books.

m-merry christmas

>even at the lowest rung of GoT society I'd probably at least own a horse or something.

You are not very imaginative about what represents the "lowest rung of GoT society" if you think they own horses.

There are people who starve to death, I assure you they have no horse or nothing they could trade for a horse.

There's probably like 25 millions americans who couldn't afford a horse if they wanted one, think the poorest westerosi is wealthier than the poorest american?

And horses are worth a hell of a lot more in asoiaf's events because the war made them valuable.

And if you were just a bit above the lowest of the low, able to have a horse.. you'd be a peasant working the field 14 hours a day. I assure you, you would not spend any time fooling around in the woods.

>If Sansa died right now, who and what does it really affect?

tumblr and their suicide rate

So only positive effects?

haha very funny user.. .

But do you you love the time traveling fetus theory?

Hey guys what if everyone is secretly a Targ and the message is we are all special snowflakes?

no it's retarded

How do you think D&D will handle the Jon and Dany are related reveal? I hope they interjected a little humor in it. Like everyone knows they are fucking except the people in Winterfell so Sam and Bran just announce in front of everyone they are related. Then Jorah vomits on the ground and calls Dany a sick bitch.

targs are the worst sort of special snowflakes
i'd rather be a tully

>Then Jorah breaks down into tears knowing that Dany prefers fucking her own gormless manlet of a nephew over him
ftfy