That fan who died during a baseball game because he tried to catch a ball

>that fan who died during a baseball game because he tried to catch a ball

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lF7VkfArKL8
youtu.be/bra1AUxmKYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he was american
I found your problem.

you guys okay down there? need some more care packages?

>those grown men in Brazil who cried over a soccer match

If only that "fan" was Zack Hample

>that dad who died trying to catch his son a ball
>the son was right beside him as he attempted to make the catch, but only to fall to his death

>96 people once went to a soccer stadium expecting to live to see another day
>their hopes were crushed

That's Venezuela desu, Brazil is all good with sopa de maco

Have you seen the memorial that they set up for him tho? People painted all over it and leave beer cans and trash on it

Hope gone

>Commentators made fun of him
>Can never make fun of a fan who does something stupid again

That's disgraceful

wait, that actually happened?

He fell straight from the stand and landed on his head. Typical boorish Yank commentators start mocking him for it.

some people deserve to get nuked by NK

That's why Josh Hamilton became such a drug addict, regret probably fills his brain every night

>What if I threw a bit harder so he didn't have to lean forward that far?
Yes, the guy who died was a firefighter
It's in Texas I believe so pretty far out of range

Post it. I want to rage.

youtu.be/lF7VkfArKL8
they really didn't tho. it was a stupid thing to do for the father considering the height of the drop he should have been aware of.

>literally victim blaming

Rage X10 Brit

honestly this is a little creepy, because the son didn't die. kinda makes it seem like he did. named on the plaque too.

That's dallasshole fans for you

Absolutely disgusting. I hate this sort of thing, I guarantee they're the kind of cretins who would use his death to garner pity for themselves if they could too. Complete human garbage.

>that rangers player who killed a man on live TV

He was coming off a divorce and went to the game with his son as a mental break that he desperately needed

seems fucked. The really screwed up thing is the people who get nailed by line drives and broken bats since they wont extend the foul netting

>man named shannon

Do you mean when the bomb went off and the Rangers Alphas didn't even get phased?

hes not a victim because there is no one attacking him.
At most he's a victim of his own stupidity.

what

>there were no victims on the Titanic because the ship hit an iceberg
>not a rosenberg, goldberg or steinberg as antisemites often claim
>there needs to be someone attacking you to be a victim
>t. Italy

So not only do you agree with victim blaming, but you're literally an offender defender too? Un-buh-lievable.

>Murdock Murdock channel was nuked
I didn't want those feels

why did the baseball players keep dicking around with a dead person around?
either start playing the game or stop out of respect, but just doing training shots or whatever they were doing seems kinda assholeish.

>you watched your father dying doing something incredibly stupid
>they made a statue so you could remember how exactly he died

they were victims of the captains of the titanic and of whoever didn't respect the security measures and didn't put enough lifeboats

If there is nobody else who is responsible for it then you're a fatality, not a victim.

If you are trying to change a lightbulb andstand perilously on a chair and fall and die are you a victim?

Can someone remind me how much does a baseball cost?

His son was looking down at him as he died

More than you can afford, pal.

Smoke him.

And he was a victim of the batter's hit and of whoever didn't respect the security measures and put up a guardrail to protect people other than manlets.
We're talking about outside forces being at fault. If he had built the stadium and then suspended the ball mid-air, slightly out of reach, and then fell and then died, he would be at fault as per your analogy. But he didn't so he isn't.
We're getting so much into semantics I believe both of us could become Israeli citizens.

>That last grab wih his right hand to grab on to the wall
>Couldn't hold on because the baseball was the? in his hand
>Probably ended up dropping the ball

> that sp bro who went to jail for shitposting

*crashes*

no, because he chose to extend over the railing more than it wass safe. He's a fatality, ot a victim

>tripfag
>posted on /nfl/
>bro
Nah

youtu.be/bra1AUxmKYM

His son pushed him over

>wearing sandals at a basrball game

That was a lightning strike.

Lost it @ 4:00

Trip back on.

>that time your team won it all but you have no friends to celebrate with so you just celebrated alone in a dark room and it was the best moment of your life

>that girl who died after being hit by a puck that flew out of play at an NHL game

Should have paid for a ticket

>she was 13 years old and it was her birthday

That fuck fucking cursed the Rangers. Ever since he died, it's been choke after choke.

Fuck him.

>she's the reason those nets are up now
>she's the reason we can't get pucks from shitty shots anymore
Fuck Brittanie Cecil

Who doesn't put their beer cans literary anywhere before waking in the gates? Ranger ticket holder here, I'm sure I put a can on this statue before.

>texas fans