WELL MEMED, TARANTINO

but orks are vegan?

M E M E S
E
M
E
S

>MENU

How do they know what a menu is? Do orcs have restaurants?

>BOYS
isn't casual slang like that a little out of character for them?

Why didn't Aragorn drown after slipping off a cliff and falling unconscious?

How do they speak English? Do orcs have primary school?

WE'VE HAD NOTHING BUT MAGGOTY BANE THREADS FOR THREE STINKING DAYS

In the book one orc calls another a 'sneaking peachthief.' So yeah.

LOOKS LIKE HIGH GROUND'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Elven titties are a hell of a drug

Who is this Meat you are talking about?

LOOKS LIKE STREAM IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Actually, do you remember Saruman's food storage? Well the orcs regularly had to make inventory and made a list of all the contents. So whenever Saruman was hungry he would ask "what's on the menu... you know, the list" and an orc with a towl over his arm would ask him what he wanted and then Saruman would take like 20 minutes to pick, which would piss the orcs of without no end, before started ordering something. But often enough the food wasn't even good enough for Saruman, partially because he secretly suspected the orcs were spitting in his food. Which was correct. So he would just order some weed while the orcs were mocking him behind his back. Like some orc would pretend to be a fag and walk on tip toes through the kitchen "oh lala what's on menu" pretending to be Saruman and everybody start laughing.

But I want crab legs.

THIS is a quality post, right here

Was this in the books?

jej

It was in the extra long extended special edition.

Why did pj cut this scence

Do you think PJ has a midget fetish? Go in this detail in his fanfiction about goblins, hobbit and dwarves... First dancing and singing about menu orcs then fucking eleven dwarves nonsense trilogy.

I don't remember this in the movie?
Must have been in the book or the Directors Cut.

Made Saruman look like a goof and made the threat appear less serious. Same reason Peter Jackson didn't include that scene showing Saruman failing his first attempts of trying to seduce wildling women into banging orcs.

Like the most handsome orc is wearing a leisure suit while sitting across some broad from the hills. Then the chick would ask "so what do you do for a living" and the orc would say "eh, at the moment?" as sweat is running down his forhead. Then Saruman would try to feed him pickup lines using his crystal ball, but the orc would mishear most of it and ultimately the wilding would just go to the bathroom and never come back.

Then Saruman would come in and start screaming at the orcs working the tables and tell everbody a bunch of fuckups, wave his stick around, and they something about them making Grima look like Casanova.

>there will never be a comedy show about some wacky orc tavern in the lotr universe

What about wizard palantir shitposting forum? When Pippin walk in an incest pedo uruk trap thread full of gore?

Well, that's what Sauron basically did. He shows people edgy stuff and some just can't handle it.

Genuinely made me laugh. Thanks user

No. Pippin was tortured and questioned, that's Denetor and Saruman who got despair treatment. Sauron refuse to post more without (you)s, so he made Pippin post the plans in exchange for sweet uruk sluts (male).

>Actually, do you remember Saruman's food storage?
It was a good fridge.

Why didn't the Eagles just drop off frodo at the entrence to the lava pit?

THREE STINKING DAYS

They would've been tempted by the Ring

Underrated.

>"eh, at the moment?"

so many times

kek

looks like poop is n the menu

wlel thats gnonna do itfo r me tonighg. it been a cgreatmc fhristmas my friends, and i hope the rest of 2016 works out for you. here's to another great year of mmes in 12017. have a happy new year, adn god bless!

The old movies had so many great lines but everything in the hobbit movie is forgetable.

Certainly not. In the books, when the Mordor Orcs accused Saruman's Uruk-Hai of eating Orc-flesh rather than Man-flesh, it was a grave insult that started a brawl.

HEY OCONNELL! LOOKS LIKE MEMES ARE BACK ON THE MENU!

stop it with the fucking memes

Stop it with the breathing.