Is this the weirdest movie ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgCxCZNkQ9E
youtube.com/watch?v=V27rH6b5ub4&t=292s
youtube.com/watch?v=oeMOHE41UA4
youtube.com/watch?v=kbGVIdA3dx0
youtube.com/watch?v=bdXGhsAynGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not even fucking close. Its a kids movie.

Yeah... U gotta have a certain amount of intelligence to vibe to Tim burtons movies

what are weirder ones? it might be a kids movie but it is fucking weird. opera singing skeleton man

Definitely not.

Watch Fantastic Planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=SgCxCZNkQ9E

This has to be bait. I've been baited hard.

/r/ing the live action movie that is a blatant rip off of akira, especially where he explodes people in the hospital. Its not Dark City

I-Be Area
youtube.com/watch?v=V27rH6b5ub4&t=292s

wat

youtube.com/watch?v=oeMOHE41UA4

Lol no!

youtube.com/watch?v=kbGVIdA3dx0

No, just one of the most overrated.

nope, not fantastic 4, it was a guy who was placed in a hospital for reasons he doesn't know. it was around 2010 I think and was lower budget and not a great story line but well made

It's Henry Selick.

Holy Mountain is by far the weirdest movie ever made. I'm not even sure there's an actual point to it:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdXGhsAynGI

>I'm not even sure there's an actual point to it
That's how I know you never fucked a dog.

>ctrl-f pink flamingos
>0 results

what the fuck did I just watch?

Zardoz.

I mean, TNBC is obviously not even remotely close to being the weirdest movie ever made, but I have to admit it's pretty out there for a mainstream film aimed at children. But it's inspired so many movies in its wake that strike a similar chord that it's not even that unique anymore.

this shit is so good i can ignore jodorowsky being a huge faggot

No

>it's inspired so many movies in its wake that strike a similar chord that it's not even that unique anymore
like what
I can't think of anything that quite strikes the same chord, not even other burton flicks, except perhaps the corpse bride or edward scissorhands

Stop spamming this shit you autist.

James and the Giant Peach
Coraline

Finding Nemo blew my mind. I never thought about fish as people until the fish became people. I heard they did something similar but with cars instead but I don't see how that could even get made.

not even fucking close

It's not even Jodorowsky weirdest. Anyway, depends on what you mean by weird.

I would argue Jack and Jill is not a movie, in the sense that commercials are not short films.

TNBC is the only film to successfully go full Burton in its production design. I wonder if it bothers him that he didn't direct it.

Jodorowsky must have been the most unbearable faggot to be around in the 70s. His shit is unwatchable nonsense only good for wtf value.

nice

Adam from Your Movie Sucks?

>only good tiim burton movie
>tim burton got tons of money to make movies because of it
>everyone gives him credit
>he gets credit for Coraline too because it was marketed as "from the director of The Nightmare Before Christmas" and everyone believes that was Burton when it was Henry Selick
>Henry Selick and the rest of the world got megacucked by Tim Burton and Johnny Depp all because the movie was billed "Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas"

Chronicle?

That's what I thought he was referencing. That movie is cock

>Holy Mountain is by far the weirdest movie ever made. I'm not even sure there's an actual point to it

It's a musical about the year's holidays. You think singing is weird?

THE GUN IS GOOD

no its not chronical. Its about 1 man who's probably about 25 years old and in the beginning hes handcuffed to a chair in a hospital with a doctor talking to him