Underrated

Post underrated albums

Not underrated. Sold 15 million albums, won a Grammy for rock album of the year, made into it's own best-selling Broadway and won a Grammy for that too.

Pic related is an actual underrated album

is this fucking normie hour or what
someone post in utero next

noel gallaghers new album is better and more over rated

since we're posting underrated gems we can't forget this one

"Who built the moon? More like who built your career so fuck off mate" -Liam Gallagher

without noel lliam would be nothing

Liam's doing just fine without noel m8

tmmadi

he wouldn't have the availability of highly paid songwriters and top studio gear (and production cough cough his voice is nothing special now cough cough) without having come from the success of oasis. youre telling me that in the universe where noel never joins liam band that liam would be even 1/20th of a percent as successful as he is now?

That I am. If Liam wrote and released "I'm Outta time" or "Songbird" in the 90s he would have sold 30 million copies for the single alone, let alone how many more units he'd sell for his album with the hype behind those singles

fuck no dude, fact is that song came out in 2007, definetly maybe dropped 1994 or 95 I think, youre excusing taking more than 10 years it took him to write one ok song. he didn't and couldn't write that shit in the 90s. and even if he did write that song in the 90s he'd still be like barely almost foot note level because that would be his best song cuase the rest of his work would be not very good.

and again, that song is highly produced and has major production. because its oasis, they got fucking money. thanks. to. noel.

these are all extremely overrated though

thriller is a very small cult classic what are you talking about

What did the bait taste like?

It tasted like your mum after I fucked her last night you cocksucker

>tfw no milf sex friend
thanks for reminding me asshole

Geez user, are you really that upset with people posting obscured gems you contrarian faggot?

this has to be bait

this has to be bait