Think she'll be remembered 100 years from now?

think she'll be remembered 100 years from now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaLFskMSkmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will you be remembered 10 years from now?

I will always remember this thread and in 10 years I will make a thread about it and I will call you a faggot for ever doubting OP.

she has to do something weirder

only by close family sadly.

I found "Marry Me" 10 years ago and I still listening to it. I'm sure she'll be remember for at least 20 years if not more

She won’t be.

Definitely not.

only as a backup vocalist

nobody even knows who she is now, so no, not even in 5

>she

literally who

even better

Which popular musicians from 100 years ago are remembered now?

I hope.

>auntie annie will never molest me at 14 in the back of her volvo estate
why even life

My nigger Robert Johnson.

Because you can still masturbate to lewd photographs of Annie while lying down on the pull-out in your mother's living room, thinking about how you secretly wish Annie was your mother, and she would come into the living room to embarrass you, only to tell you that it's okay if you masturbate because you're a growing boy with needs, and that if you need some help she'll show you how to please a woman.

You still have that fantasy to hold on to. Don't kill yourself. Life is worth living.

about to do all that sitting on my sister's bedroom couch

I don't even remember her now

My guess is: none.

Only classical composers are remembered for that long.

Name me one popular musician from 1918 without using google. I'll happily name 20 classical composers from the same period (also without using google)

i thought people gave a fuck about this woman. did someone kill your spirit?

i hope this shit reaches bump limit

There are lewd photographs of Annie?

Is right.

Popular musicians fade away and die. Even traditional songs (not authors) stick. Art music is eternal.

lmao

The only artists remembered 100 years from now will be those whose songs are still being sung 100 years from now by the people of the future.

>i thought people gave a fuck about this woman. did someone kill your spirit?
Her continued output did. She's run out of steam and is now only as relative as her zany outfits and the fags the shill waifus.

>implies traditional songs weren't popular music

Really pretty nipples.

Looks like those bags of liposuction juice in Fight Club.

deepfake when

>
There weren't pop musicians like we think of them now 100 years ago. The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Nirvana etc will be remembered like Mozart or Bach for as long as people are alive.

christ just look at this lacklustre performance

youtube.com/watch?v=xaLFskMSkmw

you guys make me lol