Blade because it doesn't have cringe-inducing mythology/backstory

he

just

>mommy gf
>blacked
>ever

no

didn't

Blade never gave me a raging boner like Kate Beckinsauce does.

Your loss.

Blade by far.

When Underworld first came out, it sounded cool and different. The vampires were upper class and portrayed as royalty with all their nice things, and the werewolves were persecuted and chased into hiding...but after you watch it, you find that there's not that much substance. Honestly disappointing... Not to mention creating a whole new movie just to talk about the backstory was completely unnecessary.

>not Kate Begginsauce

one job

I agree that there isn't much substance, and it just blatantly steals from Shakespeare, but the original Underworld still holds up well as an entertaining and stylish action film.

It's the second movie that boils the entire mythology down to a stupid fucking family squabble, that ruined it for me. I did like Awakening though, which is a sort of soft reboot that's obviously inspired by the RE movies

not Alice vs Selene

DELET THIS

RE3 Alice would curbstomp Selene, also the RE movies are far more entertaining

>also the RE movies are far more entertaining
>"What superpowers will Alice develop this time to advance the plot?"

I don't see what that has to do with anything, the RE movies are just more fun because they're schlockier and embrace it. The Underworld movies, while enjoyable, are certainly more somber and filled with melodrama, not to mention an idiotic backstory.

>Werewolves and Vampires mating
>Vampires being able to reproduce sexually EVER

This shit is fucking stupid, I hate Underworld.

Blade would shred that little bitch.

she's pretty powerful, not saying he wouldn't win but he'd have to work for it

Blade

why is any of that a big deal?

It wasn't real nigga hours

>complaining about biology of made up creatures
THIS shit is fucking stupid. If the movie decides to have them reproduce sexually, who the fuck are you or I to say they can't?

As in which is better? Blade by far. Who would I fug? Kate.

They also reproduce sexually in blade. It's a plot point and everything

>just ignore the magic god-blood that both characters have

at least try to understand the shit faggot

Get 'em up in the back row.

Wait why is everyone saying Blade would win? Selene is a 400 year old warrior who's trained in at least 400 years worth of fighting techniques and weapons, and has also been buffed by the blood of the vampire originator, which made her a day walker like blade, and made her on par strength wise to the ancients (she went toe to toe with an ancient HYBRID and won). Im gonna say our girl takes the win.

They're only saying that because they think Blade is cooler. Anyway, vampires in Underworld are just so much faster and more agile than the vampires in the Blade universe. Blade probably wouldn't even be able to land a blow on her let alone beat her

Movie Blade? Maybe, comic Blade's a sorcerer. So there.

Oh yeah don't the vamps in underworld have super speed? Also, she's been killin werewolves for centuries, which are far more deadly than the average vamps on Blade.

Well OPs image isnt comic blade and we're not on Sup Forums, so there yourself, faggot.

Infact, I don't think Blade could even take Lucian. Dude has some impressive speed and durability feats here, and this is his HUMAN form.

youtu.be/JMwK5BhYpXA

Well he is a thousand years old and the first Lycan, fuck that faggot Kraven for shooting him in the back

Yeah that was fucked but Lucian witnessed his dream become a reality before he died and indirectly got his revenge (marcus, a hybrid, fucking destroys kraven.)

Also, William is the first were doggo.

>Yeah that was fucked but Lucian witnessed his dream become a reality before he died and indirectly got his revenge (marcus, a hybrid, fucking destroys kraven.)
I never really understood the "Marcus is a hybrid" thing. He's just a mutant

>Also, William is the first were doggo.
Yeah but there's a distinction between werewolf and lycan, the latter can take human form but werewolves cannot. Lucian is the first Lycan

With regards to Marcus, remember that Lucian was concocting a formula to create hybrids based on direct decendents of Corvinas, the guy who originated both vamps and wolves. Well Scott Speedman (cant remember the characters name lol) was a direct decendant and Marcus is literally Corvinas' son so the formula worked on him for the same reasons it worked on scott blandman.

Also good call on lycan vs werewolves I forgot that the early wolves couldn't turn back to human and went full berserk.

and not for lack of trying

>Marcus is literally Corvinas' son so the formula worked on him
when was Marcus ever exposed to a formula or bitten by a werewolf though? I watched Evolution recently and I just remember him waking up and going after the heroes

I assumed he can take that bat-like form because he's the first of his kind, but they mention offhand that "he's a hybrid" and it confused me. A hybrid of what? Human and bat?

In the very end of the first film, the lycan doctors blood leaks onto marcus' coffin underground. I can only assume the doctor had some of the formula in his own blood, so when victor killed him right above marcus, the blood triggered marcus' mutation.

So marcus became a vamp/wolf like michael. He has a more badass blue form because hes an ancient.

Blade's story isn't brilliant or anything, but at least it doesn't reduce its entire mythology into a silly family drama. I don't remember it doing that anyway, it has been several years since I watched them