Why doesn't she get more roles?

Why doesn't she get more roles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3nKFVsdhHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally same jaw.

I could see her in a Judge Dredd reboot.

she looks like she's swallowed a brick.

that's a big jaw

Low test cucks

Olivia Cockburn may be hot, but she's a leftist airhead kook who cut her hair because she was afraid it looked too much like Melania Trump's.

She looks like Melania trump

I mean I would still fuck her but that is a big jaw

4u

mate she looks like she's shoved an iron bar lengthways into her mouth

Is this the ho from Vikings?

Looks terrible in pictures but great on film. How?

Brainless leftist nutjob.

No just alot of cum

refuses to show her pusy

Because she portrayed a coalburner on House

She falls in love with a Republican in Love the Coopers

i call bullshit on this

youtube.com/watch?v=J3nKFVsdhHE

theres no way a guy that looks like him has to put in any effort

Hahah Jesus, what the hell happened to Robin and Howard. Didn't know that show was still going.

not a great actress

Wasnt she married to The Prince of Morocco or something? Or am I thinking of Grace Kelly?

I want to see her skull without flesh on it, has to look super weird.

She is pregnant again I think.

She was recently on HBO's Vinyl

exposed soles

How do you know she's a liberal

she's openly anti-white and anti-western. that generally means that she's liberal.

Its probably going to end up here

She's expressed those views repeatedly in media.

It's a shame she's a liberal airhead, if she was conservative or moderate she'd be perfect.

That's a real shame. Actors should really stfu when it comes to politics

I never fully recovered from my crush on her in House

I prefer her older sister.

I think shes a good actress desu

just a daily reminder that disney killed tron 2 to make more capeshit

i had a girlfriend that looked like her when tron came out. i offered to pay her money just to get that bob haircut just for one night.....

Wish she would headbutt me until I become retarded

Feet pics without a face are worthless.

OP, she's a whore who married an Italian prince at 18 then fucked everyone in Hollywood to get cast in movies, at which point she promptly dumped her husband, before people realized that she's a zero charisma non-entity!!!FACT!!!

Why? Her feet are prettier than her face. Nothing above the ankle is relevant.

She just doesnt fit.Square peg in a human face shaped hole.

Made my day

100% this!!!FACT!!!

You are correct, Sir!!!FACT!!!

dude fuck Drumpf lmao

Are people always this vile on social media? i dont have twitter or instagram or tinder.

I don't get the Drumpf joke? Is it just because it's silly?

Men these days don't have such a jaw. Is it chemicals in the water?

harvey got bored with her

I think it was Stewart that looked into his family's long ago past and saw it was originally Drumpf before they immigrated and changed it to Trump. Stewart said it over social media, so Trump looked at Stewart's name change and birth certificate and started calling him Leibowitz. Stewart called Trump an anti-Semite and John Oliver started meme'ing Drumpf.

And that's how liberal memes work. Get buzzfeed or Oliver to say something, anything, and watch a bunch of morons repeat it over and over like school children in an act of mockery.

4 unhinging and swallowing my tiny cokc

Rich white educated art majors with careers in fine arts what do you expect.

I don't care if people have different opinions or beliefs, but shit like this is honestly pathetic. She's a 32 year old woman with 2 children and posts this on her social media. Grow up

>Sudeikis pulls a total Chad move and Wilde took the bait like the Stacey she was
kek of keks

Current Year Man did it.

She's been up late at night, reading scripts through tired eyes. She struggles, but her head becomes light and she nods off.

Then, her horrifying battleaxe of a chin comes crashing down on the script she had been reading, and she wakes up with a start, suddenly energized. However, she has just shredded another potential script, and her agent is already upset with her, so she drinks, and sometimes when she drinks she gets angry. And when she gets angry she gets scared, so she goes for a drive thinking it will calm her nerves but you know how some of those roads are in Malibu, you let your attention lapse for even a second and all of a sudden she's tumbling down the side of a sheer drop with the top of her convertible folded down, and the first thing she hears is the tinkling crash of the half-empty, half-full gin bottle as it flies careening out of the backseat, and as her head whips to the side as the vehicle tumbles, she blacks out for the final time.

4 u

I never learn to ride a bike. Im 32. Is it too late? I think all the cocaine has fucked up my heart.

Her acting is average at best

It's never too late. Bike riding is fun.

im the same age and i bike to work when the weather is good enough

its not worth it bro

Am I crazy, or she she have less of a lantern jaw when she was on the OC? I thought I remember her being pretty hot in that, and I'm not even into blondes.

I tried learning to skateboard and I broke my ankle. I had ONE really good skate glide then shit the bed.
I have a nice car. It just seems riding a bike was one of those things robbed from me. I'll probably hurt myself tho.

>he's a brick and I'm swallowing slowly

>manjaw
>no tits
>can't act

what the fuck she's a million times more attractive as a blonde, stupid bitch

Noo she's one of those rabid liberals

She's a natural blonde as well.

RIGHT IN THE FEELS

imagine to put your penis in oliv!

Just makes me want to hatefuck her giant nutcracker jaw desu

I-is that a Ben Folds reference?

>Why doesn't she get more roles?
Female over 30 in hollywood.

but I thought Z'Dar was dead

Those nipples could cut glass

Too old for casting couch.

"conservatives" aren't trying to conserve anything, their politics are incoherent and mostly just whining about wanting to be in power to benefit from corruption

Robert never got a sticky :(

+1

>Female over 30 in hollywood.
The Patriarchy is real.

/thread

the corners of her eyes are higher than her tearducts

She keeps getting pregnant

>only me and the people I agree with should talk about politics