Sooooo, this ending was for nothing?

Sooooo, this ending was for nothing?

It was the Vader scene of Ayy movies.

literally all Prometheus does is explain what the space jockeys are, it never really did any more than that

>Engineer getting raped in a Santa hat

>this is what i was wearing, tell me i asked for it

gave me a boner in the theater.

That's one fucking sexy flight suit, don't even lie.

>ywn be held closely and cradled by a giant squishy alien octopus
Why even go on...

>you will never be toungefucked by a giant albino starfish
Just impregnate me already!

Ridley 3 years ago:
>The sequel will not feature aliens
>The sequel will be called "Prometheus: Paradise" (or simply Paradise) and be about the survivors at the end of Prometheus finding out more about how the humans were created

Ridley a year ago:
>The sequel will feature aliens and will be called Alien: Covenant

You people whining and winging that Prometheus had no Aliens in it made Ridley completely change the script for his Prometheus sequel and now he has given us a generic "run from Aliens" movie.

Not to mention that this new version of the film would have been entierely rushed and so true love and care probably wasn't put into it.

Say what you will about Prometheus but Ridley poured his heart and soul to give us something entirely different and now instead he has dumbed this sequel down because whiners couldn't get enough of "MUH ALIENS" and nostalgia.

Well done internet. I suppose all the spoilers in the trailer were a big "Fuck you" to the version that we will never get to see.

I'm tired of the whole gimmick of the MC of the Alien movies being "lel Stronk female". We all know females are weak in body and mind and make the worse lead roles.

Ridley is a fucking idiot though. Just look at his thoughts on Blade Runner.

I wouldn't say it was for nothing. I fapped to it plenty of times.

this desu

Ridley has a eye for great visuals but he needs a good script.

He had one, then he had Lindelof fuck it up.

>winging
whingeing
stop being a copypasting faggot

It's whining, eurowhore.

And how the xenomorph was created. Literally OP's image.

>wait a second when did that happened?

Ridley just lost his spark

The Martian was good though

It doesn't explain that, though. The Deacon or whatever is no Xeno, it's a proto-xeno that came from infected Holloway shooting up Shaw's cooter with goo-dna cum.

>Engineer survives a devastating spaceship crash
>literally a Terminator on steroids
>gets subdued by a proto-facehugger

>is no Xeno
>it's a proto Xeno

ok

>yfw the spoilers are all for things that happen in the first half hour, then it gets into kino territory

we are all being tricked, guys. Ridley will deliver.

>The Martian was good though
Fuck yourself

As impressed as I was with Rogue One, I do honestly believe Ridley is going to give us great plot twists and what we see in the trailer isn't how the full movie will be

he had to change it into a generic run from aliens movie because Prometheus didn't do as well as hoped, and studio execs didnt want to sign off on a new movie unless he brought back the tried and true formula

i think Prometheus would have done a lot better if he hadn't tied it into the Alien universe at all, because the hype thus generated wasnt enough to counter the confused and disappointed autists who were expecting a xenomorph nostalgiafest. well, that and it was a mess of a movie due to poor editing and some questionable writing

You first

Reminder that David is /ourguy/.

the first half of the new one will be alien/prometheus

the second half will be aliens

screencap this shit

literally all any movie ever did was entertain, movies never really did any more than that

Fucking lame. Who else here wanted to see the Engineer kill Noomi Rapeface and then go btfo Earth?

literally posted for the 100th time just today
fuck off