SHOWTIME DECLARES WAR On Floyd Vs. Conor Pirates

"Dozens of websites aiming to livestream the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight for free.
But Showtime is preemptively striking the potential pirates with a big, fat lawsuit"

How do we feel about this? Are you gonna spend the $100?

tmz.com/2017/08/15/mayweather-vs-mcgregor-showtime/

Vpn...

tru

>suing someone for streaming something before they stream it
next level shit

.......im pretty sure it's gonna stream fine just like it always has. This will only scare normies.

lmao it will work just as always, 1080p 60fps comfy stream while normies pay 100$ for a freak fight that is way too hyped up

Whats the best website?

nice try showtime

How do they plan on suing everyone that watched a pirated stream? That's almost impossible.

i think they will just sue the sites. No way they can sue every single viewer.

>$100

Don't forget 25% tip you poorfags

Possibly the most unenforceable law ever, one of Sky Sports (like England's ESPN) main pundits publicly admitted that he doesn't even pay for their shit and just streams the games online. No consequences whatsoever. Didn't even get fired.

>paying 100 dollars to watch black on white violence when you can wait for the 18 second webm

What are they gonna do to some lad in a country like Romania streaming it from his shed? This is just scare tactics. Or are they saying they'll get you just for watching a stream? topkek

just gonna watch my sports channel desu

yeah they're going for the streaming sites. they scout out possible sites before the match and apparently just sue the shit out of them. not sure how that works legally but it seems like a good scare tactic. if they do end up streaming it they're fuck and they know it because they know showtime knows about them. if they don't stream it then showtime got what they wanted.

It would be cheaper to buy a house in Detroit and wait for a black to assault a white in front of you than it would be to pay to see this match.

This might work for American streamers but they can't touch ol' Erki in Estonia. There will be 100s of illegal streams and there's nothing they can do about it.

they can fuck off, I know the outcome already

only people buying into the hype are normies trying to stay relevant

>tried streaming Mayweather vs Pacquiao
>all the streams went down until I had to settle for a greasy Russian stream

> go to a bar and watch for free

>Spending $100 Dollary-doos to watch Floyd dance to a UD

Nah, m8.

yeah right bruh

every fucking bar in my area was charging $15+ for May vs Pac

Wondering if £20 is worth it when the one fight is all I care about and even then I know it has every chance of being the farce people expect it to be.

Not sure why you'd spend $100 on it though. Really it's just 36 minutes, because most people don't care much for the undercard

>he doesn't download fights the day after

So you can skip all the bullshit.

wait 5 minutes for the webms to be made and posted on 4chin

Put a 100 on connor instead.

If he wins, you'll make bank and watch at your leisure.

If he loses, you don't miss anything you would have paid for.

Is Mayweather-McGregor fight going to be included with my WWE network subscription?

Ruski Acestream with Putin propaganda never fails me

It's on pay tv here and nobody gives a fuck. For 5.5 dollarydoos per month you have PL + Laliga + UFC + motorsports + this (((fight))).

It's just a scare tactic. As the first black president of the US once said, the internet is like the Wild Wild West.

>anyone thinking they can stop pirates

This is obviously just a scare tactic, besides they will probably end up wasting time + money going after people they can't catch

Here in america whoever has the most money wins the court. Showtime can afford to threaten and blackmail sites for everything they have, then settle out of court for loads of money.
It's basically the modern day mob.

"Nice website you have there. Shame if something where to happen to it!"

Hahahaha

pretty sure when there are big events its not that there are no streams, its that so many people bombard them that everything locks up

Nope I'm gonna spend the £20 though

They are going after the people streaming it not the people watching

> You havent done anything yet
> Get a lawsuit

THE LAND OF THE FREE

this, gotta love these tech illiterates actually taking threats like these seriously.

>The network is ripping a page from the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao playbook -- where they scouted out a bunch of potential illegal streaming sites and hit 'em with a legal blow before the fight.
Good luck 'scouting out' youtube accounts that will be created the day of the fight. lmfao

That's ok, I wouldn't even illegal stream this farce.
I'll just check out the following mornings webm's for meme's sake.

Always funny whena low income little bitch pretends his stream is as good as the real thing.
Poverty losers are comical.

Thanks God I live in Brazil and they can't get their jewish hands on me.

lol youre so stupid and poor you think a stream is the same quality? Damn, youre really stupid. No wonder youre poor lmao.

lmao, look at this customer defending his aquisition

You get what you pay for in life.

This tbf.

why people pay for shit like this instead of watching the stream on TV for free?

30e is nothing. Only burgers are getting ripped off. And most people watch it in a group so split the 30e between everyone and it's definitely worth it. Better than hoping to find a good stream and most likely end up with laggy 480p shit.

enjoy getting jewed and be a good boy customer your entire life

I will continue to enjoy living a comfortable middle class lifestyle in the US while you eek out an existence in Romania.

Seeing as I've watched the last 3 fights in perfect 1080p60 quality... Yes. Have fun paying 100 bucks for something I get for free, kek.

you're fucking nazy in your shity country
enjoy it as much as you can before it explode

WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY THE PPV??
the fight night i will open a thread and we will share the streaming links

Thank you, garçon.

Little Temer is watching you

I'm paying for the ppv. I want that quality and consistency.
You should pay too if you want to see Conor vs Paulie happening in the future.

Plus I wouldn't give that dirty knacker from Dublin a cent of my money

GARCON MEANS BOY HONEYBUNCH

Where do yall get your Acestreams from? Reddit streams have been ass lately

showtime pls, there are no redditors on Sup Forums and no one actually types out "ya'll", its a thing southern rednecks say

Yall is a based contraction, also southern af.

saying and typing "ya'll" automatically confirms you for a double-digit IQ. stop speaking like a retard or change your flag

What word would you rather use homo

"you guys" is the patrician's choice

This. The type of people who think that any piracy instantly leads to viruses will genuinely believe this.