CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Other urls found in this thread:

big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/NationalJune.pdf
nytimes.com/1988/07/26/us/dukakis-lead-widens-according-to-new-poll.html
nbcnews.com/id/5181338/ns/politics/t/kerry-leads-bush-points-new-poll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good riddance, honestly. I'll take a slightly corrupt woman over a man that shares more things in common with Hitler than anyone should be comfortable with.

How do I get paid to shitpost on Sup Forums?

Doesn't matter how you cut it: Trump is just too low energy to win. Sad!

Hitler loved muslims

I do not understand. Are these real polls? I thought you guys were working to get Trump to win.

lol you cuck

Whats the margin of error?

/thread

remember when ted cruz was supposed to beat trump

Who said anything about Muslims? Donald Trump is racist, xenophobic, fascist, authoritarian, and an ardent nationalist.

Maybe you should ask the Trumpposter shills.

>slightly corrupt
Wew lad.

Just ignore the fact the Hitler and Trump comparison is a prime example of childish accusations and vote for "slightly corrupt" Hillary Clinton who has no consistency in most of her policies, has had people killed due to her incompetence or apathy, mishandled classified information and lied under oath, takes donations from Saudi Arabia whilst pretending to champion women's rights, takes money from Wall St whilst claiming to not be owned, and has admitted to having no plans in terms of economics for when she's president.

JUST IGNORE that and go along with a narrative of "Literally Hitler" that has no real foundation as an argument or coherent reason.

Flawless logic imo.

So everything pol has been doing was for nothing? I do not understand?

about 5%

b-b-b-b-but

if-if-if-if-if-if I JUST started studying political philosophy I'm the smartest one in the room because the only adults that t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-talk about it are brainwashed sheep.

>JUST IGNORE that and go along with a narrative of "Literally Hitler" that has no real foundation as an argument or coherent reason.
Hmm, let's see, a charismatic and divisive leader that uses other ethnicities as scapegoats for current social ills and has no problem with encouraging violence to ascend to power. Sound familiar?

>Trump=Hitler
BTFO to reddit with your incoherent shit.

Someone doesn't understand how poll aggregators work. It's the weighted average of a bunch of polls so a lot less than a 6% margin.

>No! This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

>5.8

come on theres no need to shit post about obama

>JUST IGNORE that and go along with a narrative of "Literally Hitler" that has no real foundation as an argument or coherent reason.

Hitler did not rise to power on the platform of exterminating Jews. He did so on the presumption that he would vacate them from the country. Guess what, you can't just whisk away millions of people in a short amount of time. You need to keep them somewhere. Feed them, clothe them, everything. The people who voted in Trump won't want to spend money on shit like that and will let them suffer and die waiting.

It is not so far fetched to believe that Trumps deportation of millions of people would result in the malnourishment that happened to the Jews.

So by that logic we can call Obama Hitler. Great argument, no logical fallacies nor flaws in that reasoning.

>Ad hominem
What is it you guys like to say around here? "Not an argument"?

the day Sup Forums tilted

None of that matters, a democrat hasn't followed another democrat into the white house in about 150 years. Any republican nominated will probably win.

Also, why only address one portion of my argument? You have an opportunity to pick it apart and offer a rebuttal.

Or just ignore them and stick your point of view whilst avoiding difficult opposing viewpoints. Whatever works for you.

I told you stupid shits I was from the future.

I told you, and you didn't listen.

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hillary Clinton may have done some bad things, but honestly, what politician hasn't? I'd rather stick with business as usual than hand the country over to a egotistical maniac that derides entire faiths and ethnicities. Clinton isn't going to rock the boat too hard, but Trump is going to capsize it.

Don't be absurd. The difference between the Jews in Hitler's Germany and the illegals in America is that the Jews were legal citizens. They had lives built. Resources and jobs of their own. They had equal rights to other German citizens, and lost them over time. Further, regardless of Judaism they WERE Germans. They were often born in Germany and lived there their whole lives. They had no where to "go back" to.

Conversely, illegal immigrants are NOT American citizens. If the government deports the ones it catches in the course of its usual operations, and cuts them off the government teat, and makes it prohibitive to employ them with ludicrous fines, the illegals will up and cross back over the border on their own. These people are not Americans. They were born elsewhere, and can return there.

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Statistics warning: I noticed that the amount of time between polls has decreased. The sampling process has been altered.

I suspect this constant reposting has an agenda.

Czechoslovakia did this.

What's with the increase of anti-Trump shills on Sup Forums? Why are they so scared of the Don?

Fuck off back to Shit Reddit Says

S T U M P E D
T
U
M
P
E
D

Looks like Trump just played himself.

>get a bit of schadenfreude shitposting in trump threads
>realize that means Hillary will be president
fuck, that's even worse.

Oh look, shills trying to use our own creation against us.

We are not scared famalaman. I know there is no fucking way he is going to win. I just can't wait till November to BTFO you alt-right fags so just killing some time triggering you all LMAO

It is pretty far fetched to suggest a genocide is an underlying intention with wanting to deport or take action against criminals.

Everyone says "You can't deport or move that many people!" Physically moving them yourself is not the only method. Closing the border, removing benefits, and cracking down with deportations will lead to the illegals removing themselves as all benefits and pros of what they're doing have been removed.

So rather than draw a loose comparison to a genocide that occurred when it was easy to hide one and when policies pushing for race purity were being put in place (notice how no proposal like this has been made by Trump) explain the Hitler Trump comparison that's behind far fetched.

>implying he won't return with vengeance once the muslims fuck our country up even more

But Colgate, all you're doing is posting memes? Surely you must be high, I know your country is very liberal when it comes to drugs and being fucked by minorities, but us Americans actually care about our future.

HEIL OBAMA! Stupid fucking liberal

Honestly, it'll be fun either way. Watch the liberals burn in their hatred, or bitch like always.

Shill bot

Wow, that's actually a pretty far cry from where they were with Romney. Weird, around election time, Sup Forums has pretty consistently been irrationally loyalist.

lol you fucks are so divided among yourselves you can't even see it, then you scapegoat Trump for your behavior. The left is more like Hitler than Trump could ever be

But my American friendo, all you are doing is posting on an anime board thinking you are being politically active? While you are delusional as fuck thinking Drumpf will actually fucking win, me as a Dutchie care about my memes and BTFOing you come November.

So you're conceding that Hillary is corrupt yet still will support her?

Ignoring the colossal flaws in that reasoning you've also have yet to provide any for why Trump is worse. You claim he's fascist, egotistical, and will drive this country down (notice how those features can apply to current politicians and past, despite you saying you're fine with "business as usual) with nothing to back it up aside from inchoherant and illogical comparisons.

You might be fine with "business as usual" but I (and millions in the country and the world included) are not as it's proving to deliver us to an inevitable collapse.

Obviously change needs to occur (Hillary is against this as she intends to uphold a presidency similar to Obama's and Bushes) so how will we get it if Trump isn't elected? How we will he fail? Please offer some evidence or some actual point that can be discussed.

That chart is fake to get people to vote hillary

For all we know it's probably less than 1%

I don't think I'm politically active for posting on a Ghurkan breadbaking imageboard, I think I'm politically active for actively going out and participating in rallies, as well as showing my support. You're not BTFOing people by posting le sad man memes Colgate.

JUSTE

...said the guy who isn't currently in America and gets all his information from biased media sources.

Trump and Hillary are neck to neck. It was proven all through the primaries, Trump polls 10% under his voter turnout.

(((polls))))

Yeah right. Just like (((elections)))

>Hillary Clinton may have done some bad things, but honestly, what politician hasn't?
most politicians haven't committed treason

THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS /BAIT/

Romney was polling higher than Obama though , and Romney wasn't attacked by the media as much trump is. I don't remember anti-romney protests that shut down his rallies

Yes it is, however it still provides the opportunity for two opposing views to debate. Even if it's just a charade stuff like this prevent Sup Forums from being an echo chamber and give legitimacy to whatever points being made.

Then again, it's doubtful anyone of the opposing side will take much from this as they've demonstrated to have a lack of interest in logic and empirical evidence.

Not all, but most unfortunately.

Trump and his cohorts used up all of their meme magic to get the nomination and now have nothing left in the tank.

>Romney was polling higher than Obama
Not really. Obama was ahead in most of the polls.

Kinda disappointed that the shills aren't responding t.bh

Trump also has said "the Geneva conventions are the problem" and "we need to kill the families" of enemy combatants. Take away the Holocaust (which only began in 1941, Hitler initially only wanted to deport all Jews), and they really are remarkably similar.

>take away the Holocaust
Oy vey this fucking kangaroo

the difference is Trump will waterboard 6 million minorities and get away with it.

>Level 8
>8
Checked

There was a movie, older (like 15-20 years now?). The main could read the future when he touched another person, and the future would Happen ... although, he could do things & the future could be changed.

One guy he touched, he saw that he would become president, and that he was insane & pushed the nuclear button, effectively wiping out the world.

So, the movie is him trying to assassinate the politician to prevent that.

In the end (big spoiler here), he fails to succeed in the assassination. But, he gets to take a shot at the guy while he's on-camera at an event ... and the politician picks up a toddler & tries to use the kid as a meat shield against the bullets.

The main character gets shot. Just before he dies, the politician comes up to him & they touch ... the main character sees the new future. It's a cover shot on Time of the politician cowering behind the kid that he's holding up, with a look of cowardice & pants-shitting terror on his face. The camera pulls out and the politician is sitting alone in a room, completely broken & failed, then puts a gun in his mouth & pulls the trigger.

This is basically what tRump did in the aftermath of the Orlando shooting. In his autism, he gloated over the slaughter of innocent American citizens and claimed their deaths as political capital to boost his campaign. Pretty much nobody in America (and the world) didn't see his naked, craven evil on display in that moment.

He's not just a clown, he's an evil shitstain, the most cowardly & disgusting level of degeneracy that mankind shits out of its festering anus. Only the most die-hard tRump zealots are trying to ignore that & spin it as something else. We see it in dozens of threads in Sup Forums every day. Fanatical, True Believers, dissociated from all humanity & reality, celebrating the carnage & thinking it's Good News For Trump.

Hillary will win w/ 350-360 electoral votes, probably 55% to 60% of the popular vote. Texas may even vote blue, so add 50 more.

Well, are the Geneva Conventions and the US military's ROE not a problem?

>Take away the holocaust then they sound similar
Kek, ignoring the fact that the Illegal alien and Jew comparison along with the lack of perpetuation for a genocide making it a far stretch where's the similarity that is so important it's worth risking an even greater evil that has already proven faulty.

Also if we want to continue this "blank is similar to blank" arguments, let's take note that George Bush (the guy people wanted tried for war crimes that started the biggest series of fuck ups that still continue in the Middle East) is VERY similar to Hillary Clinton in terms of foreign policy.

I mean, the whole Hitler comparison can easily be brought to her as well.

Do you still want this illogical method of discussion taking place or do you want some legitimate discussion and comparisons between two candidates in line to be President?

Name of movie please? Sounds interesting.

To address the point of Trumps reaction I agree his response was not a wise move (not quite deserving of the label autistic imo), however he does make a point. Islamic terrorism is an issue.

This thing you describe as an exposure to him, however was also seen or could be applied the the other side of the political aisle. The left usesd that shooting and many more prior to that to push an agenda of increased restrictions on guns BY STANDING on graves and making the case THAT WE are responsible for not having been on their side on that issue.

Go ahead and be emotional rather than logical, but don't you dare say that guilt or gloat method is not also being used or has been used for years. Hillary Clinton did the same thing, and people like Piers Morgan have done that in the past and still do. So I await a more rational reason for such an irrational position that you just made.

In regards to your prediction, only time will tell.

>Against us
A
FUCKING
LEAF

That said, Trump is going to tear into Hillary, no mercy, high energy, he's a high energy guy, I don't know if he'll win, or end up murdered by her goons, either way, it's going to be an exciting and enjoyable election.

>every shooting ever
>liberals all twist it to push their gun ban agenda
Perfectly ok
>Orlando shooting
>Trump: " umm guys... it's Islamic terrorism"
HES GLOATING ITS OVER HILLARY PRES NOW ALLAH COMMANDS IT.

People Ive talked to actually have switched over to Trump now since he's the only one addressing the real problem

The fact you're on Sup Forums shows how triggered you are

We get it, you're autistic.

C U C K

This is what a shill looks like

You're thinking of David Cronenberg's The Dead Zone. It came out in 1983 and starred Christopher Walken. It's an underrated Stephen King adaptation.

>Name of movie please?
See

the debates are going to be so lit

Kuzu pls go.

Thanks

>Trump has no chance of winning the general
This is news how?

>This is basically what tRump did in the aftermath of the Orlando shooting.
this is the opinion of someone who takes things out of context
Trump did not send out that tweet within minutes of news of the shooting breaking out. He sent it some hours later. In those intermediate hours he received tweets from people telling him dumb shit like "you were right" "#banMuzzies" etc.
He is accepting the "congratulations" from these people but the main point of his tweet is that tweeting does nothing and action must be taken to prevent such things from happening in the future.

big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/NationalJune.pdf

He's doing alright for a biased poll.

>"for whom"
>implying Democrats can even read that

LITERALLY HITLER

It's SRS, they have been spamming the board for days now, probably a large portion of that screencap: This Argentinian fag who posted it is probably the same shill who spams every legitimate thread and calls it a shill/slide thread and redirects to another random thread.

>Trump had a higher turnout in the primaries than any candidate in US history
>Hillary couldn't even beat her turnout from the 2008 primaries
>Democratic turnout in the primaries was massively down
>meanwhile Republican turnout in the primaries was at record highs
>independents still statistically lean more toward Trump in polls
>Hillary is the most disliked Democratic candidate in US history
>Democrats haven't had 3 successive administrations since the 1940s
>people have been talking how Trump could never win the nomination, how he was stumped after everything he said or any slight drop in the polls, yet he beat all expectations
>the www.primarymodel.com which has been accurate since the 1912 predicts an almost certain victory for Trump
>6 months left before the election
>Winning candidates like GWB in 2004, Dukakis and Obama in 2012 were also behind in several polls at this point before the election

nytimes.com/1988/07/26/us/dukakis-lead-widens-according-to-new-poll.html
nbcnews.com/id/5181338/ns/politics/t/kerry-leads-bush-points-new-poll/

>despite all this, the Left is so desperate that all they can do is spam "MUH POLLS MUH POLLSl" as they've done since the beginning of the primaries, and Occupy Democrats image macros all day long
>retards keep bumping this
>at least one or two of the jannies/mods condone astroturfing and spam

>my face when I have no face

Im staying the fuck outa THIS thread

The truth is, Trump only needs Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Or Florida, Minnesota, Ohio, and Nevada to win. It's that simple. At the end of the day national polls mean fuck all when the election is won in 3 swing states. Show me Hillary leading in Florida and I'll be impressed