Is there any english player better than Asensio?

Is there any english player better than Asensio?

Serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sscVuLFah_U
youtu.be/GKmK5jNDxrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kane. Alli is close

>Serious question.
Doubt it.

>Kane
No
youtu.be/sscVuLFah_U

be afraid that a lot more teams are playing English youth now that were winning tournaments. England will rise and Kane is better

So Kane is the best english player now?

LoL, thats the level in the islands now.

Kane is good you faggot. Better than Morata and Costa by a mile

Only the English rate Kane. He's a mouth-breathing Emile Heskey

What's more impressive, getting a hat trick against Hull and doing nothing in Europe or literally scoring on all your league/cup debuts and scoring against Bayern, Barcelona, Juve, Sevilla, etc.

Asensio is the next big thing

It wasn't a serious question. Asensio is a Champions League/La Liga winner, whereas Kane's greatest achievement has been outscoring Lukaku last season

>scores more than any other PL ST 2 years running before his 23rd birthday
Haha le ebin national team performances meme

Also note that Asensio is only 21 while Kane is 24.

This

I would let Asensio cum on my back desu

The only English team with an English 10 is tottenham. Dale Alli is good but I think Asensio can shine a lot more when being surrounded by Cristianos , Benzemas , Bales and Krooses.

The honest question is we can't know. Fifa and PES rate them quite equally maybe they ara aware of something we are not.
>I know this is the worst thing we could use to declare who is better but as I said, in a team sport, you can't rate two individual players in two completely different team levels / championships.

What about on your face?

> Asensio can shine a lot more when being surrounded by Cristianos , Benzemas , Bales and Krooses

I think playing with Ronnie, Benzema, and Bale makes it worse for him because he has less chances. Asensio can score goals on his on through dribbling and and good shot placement, he's not necessarily a tap-in merchant who needs to have the ball given to him inside the box for goals. All of his signature goals against big teams was thanks to his nice dribbling and finishing.

Less chances to start, but those players you've listed movement is superb for allowing deeper lying players space to exploit for chances

No he doesn't. Asensio comes as a sub. Brings energy to the team and usually played on the wings. He can easily make an Assist happen when he has a top class offence teammate when the opposition is tired as f*ck.

That's true, but it's not like he solely relies on them to score. Look at his goal vs Bayern, literally did that all on his own. He's just talented, he's got the skill to succeed anywhere I think. Does playing with worldclass players help him? Yes, but it's not like he'd be shit without them.

a bit gay that

Only gay if you lick it off la

Kane has also been garbage in the Champions League

yeah

he was injured for most of it and still got 2 goals in 3 games at shitting Wembley as their home stadium

is there an engilsh player?

The premier league is a babby league full of overrated shitters.

This sounded like a troll question at first but the more I thought about it, more I realized that England sucks at the moment...but yeah, Kane and Alli for now.

What does that make the other leagues lol the only one close to it overall is LaLiga thanks to having the 2 best teams Real Madrid and Barcelona

It's like you people forget its a team sport. Look at the team Kane is in and compare it to the team Asensio is in.

Kane is simply better. Has to play with a worse team and has still done more than Asensio. Also I hate English players in general and think they're overrated beyond belief. The only exceptions I can think of are Kane and Alli. I can't deny that they're both great. Kane despite his team has been the top scorer of the epl. Asensio is simply not as good as him.

lallana

NICE

RARE

Kane is 24. What was Kane doing at 20? You're looking at a guy who is 24 and an established player vs someone who a year ago was a literally who with respect to the rest of the Madrid team. Asensio rightfully deserves his praise. And stop selling the Spurs like they're shit lol, they have the best midfield in England and these last couple of years have been performing better than ever. You act like Kane is getting 25 goals a season playing for Burnley.

It seems this needs to be repeated. Asensio is a Champions League/La Liga winner who has actually scored in big games. Kane helped Spurs put pressure on Chelsea and Leicester in the last seasons

Not saying Spurs is shit but they're nowhere near as good as Madrid.

Yeah Asensio is younger but he still has a better team to play with. He's a great player, but as of now Kane is better.

Bale??

No fuck that asensio is fucking god.

>Not saying Spurs is shit but they're nowhere near as good as Madrid.
And that's why Kane has an advantage. He's able to start, Asensio is behind Ronaldo and Bale, how is he supposed to compete with that??

>He's a great player, but as of now Kane is better.
That's like saying Neymar is better than Dembele even though Dembele is only 20 and Neymar is 25. You can't compare someone who was just in a U21 tournament to a guy who is 24. If you're going to compare them look at what they did at the same age. It's not rocket science.

Studge.

RashGOD

unironically this, he's a future GOAT

Deli alli

>RM already have Asensio and Valverde
Halal has already secured domination of world football for years to come. Its over lads.

The CL is where leagues are compared.
And English teams get raped everytime.

So they're shit.

guy looks mexican/beaner as fuck honestly
>spanish
wew

Why is it always third world shitholes that find it difficult to understand that, just because you play in the same competition, it doesn't mean your domestic leagues are equal. If they somehow do manage to understand that how can't they not fill the rest of the blanks in after that?
Brazil is a perfect example of what happens when you racemix an entire country. Literally children in adult bodies.

Took 40 posts for someone to come up with the real answer. I know euros are sleeping but thats pretty sad.

Probably no. But Rashford has the potential. Mou will fuck his development tho.

>Pacy nog
>Potential
We are witnessing Rashford's peak while Asensio's peak will arrive in 6 years.
Young Asensio>peak Rashford

England's brave Jordan "Hendo" Henderson

>muh
>schedule
Not an excuse

no

Healthy Lallana

isn't he like spanish too? that lastname certainly is spanish

He has Spanish decent which is why he's a midget

a midget is your best player solely because he's spaniard

also, isn't Sterling considered British? I think he's the best you got

>how is he supposed to compete with that
But when he plays he plays with Modric and Kroos.

>You can't compare someone who was just in a U21

That's just a dumb argument. Not all players grow at the same rate and there's no guarantee Asensio will become better. Some players are late bloomers. At the moment Kane is better, in a year, who knows.

English teams suck dude

Did you just see his goal against Barcelona? Literally was a solo goal, like msot of his big goals

He's not though, stat wise it's Dele Alli who has for better stats than Asensio

Turn off your proxy. England hasn't been relevant at this sport in a decade. Couldn't even beat a part time dentist

>people unironically rate players who haven't even been in the knockout stages of Champion's league over a 21 year old who scored in a CL final

Rashford is better

Rob Holding

>I can't deny they're both great
They're both mediocre at best

What a shit argument, he scored a goal while coming off the bench being 3-1 up against Juventus, shitty Kane scored against them like 2 weeks ago.

Stop using the CL as an example, he wasn't even in the starting line up for most of the games jesus.

Imagine actually being this retarded lmfao

29 goals, 16 assists in 71 games as a 20-21 year old is mediocre, stick to another sport you chump..

Nice rebuttal

Imagine actually pretending like scoring in an irrelevant friendly is better than scoring in a CL final

I wasn't the original retarded who was arguing with you.

But to your point if I score 100 goals in the Mls in one season I'm better than Kane since he's never scored that amount since according to you competition doesn't matter

When did I say it was better you mongrel? the point was they both scored against the same team with similar line up, minus bonucci on the spurs part. The shit arguement was saying that he's better for scoring in the CL final, where he didn't even make the line up for most games building up to the final and came on as a sub against a side that was 3-1 down.

Depends who it was, scoring 100 goals, even in the MLS is a good achievement so maybe. But if you're going with the le CL argument then Kane still got a goal every 2 games before not qualifying and being knocked out because dele alli red card, which is still above average at least.

Yeah it was a great goal but one goal does not make him better than Kane.

Imagine finishing below Monaco and Leverkusen in group matches and only 4 points above CSKA Moscow. EPLel is such a shit league lmfao

>trying this hard
Some people just love sucking their countrymen's cock.

Does anyone have his goal webms from these past two matches?

No one gives a fuck about preseason m8, it's literally irrelevant, the fact that you bring up Kane scoring in preseason is sad. Madrid played like shit all of preseason and lost to Barcelona yet just beat them 5-1 over 2 legs. Get a grip on yourself.

Bale isn't English, and is worse than Asensio.

RARE
A
R
E

Literally can't wait till Kane, Hendo and Lingard get going in the CL and the Asensio posters quiet down

Literally can't wait to see them all in Europa league after failing to qualify for the knockouts

Sorry burger but EPL dominating the Champions League is back and tax avoiding frauds can't stop it

>EPL dominating the Champions League is back

>EPL dominating the Champions League
Not even gonna give you a (You), extremely poor bait

So fucking tired of the English are shit meme even though both kane and alli would start in any team in the world

Can't wait for English teams to start dominating the champions league again lmao the butthurt is going to be delicious

>average eplel fanboy
youtu.be/GKmK5jNDxrA

>kane and alli would start in any team in the world
Except Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atlético, Sevilla, BVB, Bayern, PSG, Juventus and other good teams

>English teams
>90%-100% of the players in the starting 11 are foreign

What did he mean by this?

He could score 100 goals for all it matters. He plays in a garbage league. It's like saying I rate cavani because he scored 50 goals in ligue 1

lmao literally fuckin who

Neither would start for Real Madrid

Some meme black muslim that is big and plays good against shit tier teams so he must be elite

Asensio was invisible after the 5th minute tonight. Spain simply had one good generation, their results were worse than England's before 2008 (objective measurement) and they've performed the same as England in the last 2 tournaments (coincidentally post-fuentes).

Spain wasn't beaten by a dentist and Costa Rica though bitch boy

>77665179
>le 56% face

Cringe. Go prep your bull or shoot up a library or whatever you do over there

Being this retarded must be hard.

You're literally half a season away from losing a spot

>Implying we're not getting 3/4 semi final spots