(((Hollywood))) Putting Out New Hoax Against David Irving ITS ANUDDA SHOAH GOYIM

youtube.com/watch?v=hYcx43AmAyY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QtDKfd-pEGw?t=16m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This story is about a professor at my uni. My (((girlfriend))) had her as a professor.

(((Weisz)))

The nile

Made it to 1:42

Stopped while the "bad guy" was still winning.

Interesting.

What a horribly ugly thing to gaze upon.

Lipstadt was born in New York City, the daughter of Miriam (née Peiman; 1915-2013) and Erwin Lipstadt (1903-1972).[3] Her mother was born in Canada, and her father, a salesman, was born in Germany. Her parents met at their neighborhood synagogue. She has an older sister, Helen, a historian, and a younger brother, Nathaniel, an investor on Wall Street. She studied at the Hebrew Institute of Long Island, and grew up in Far Rockaway, Queens. She studied with Rabbi Emanuel Rackman at Temple Shaaray Tefila. Lipstadt spent summers at Camp Massad. She spent her junior year of college in Israel during the Six-Day War, where she stayed as an exchange student at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. She completed her undergraduate work in American History through City College of New York in 1969. She then enrolled at Brandeis University where she completed her Masters and then Ph.D. in Jewish History in 1976. After finishing her college career, she began teaching, first at the University of Washington in Seattle. [4][5]

>The whole world knows the holocaust happened.

Jews are sneaky cunts.

If you are convinced the holocaust happened, it reinforces the idea you're right, thus making it more difficult to swallow the redpill later.

If you don't care about it, you just assume it happened.

If you aren't sure, they try to appeal to sheer numbers and our sheep mentality.

If you are convinced it didn't happen, you have to exclude yourself of "the whole world" in this sentence, thus putting you aside.

They're trying to herd the blue-pilled while telling us we don't belong in their world.

Oy vey! Muh LoLocaust. It was real in my mind.

Here we go

Never forget goyim

Is this about the same trial where Lippstadt's attorneys had Irving sent a Wreath of flowers with an Eichman quote attached, mocking the death of his daughter on the day of her funeral? Yeah, classy fucks these zionists. Someone should send Weisz and the cast a wreath of flowers with the same quote.

Send them to the inevitable award banquet.

>sassy black friend "you'd better get lawyered up"
>"the earth is round, the icecaps are melting, and Elvis is not alive"
>straw Irving still dropping redpills
This is going to be great.

>Its a smart Jewish woman takes down bad white man episode
Spare me kikes

Poor Irving

Anyone remember when he was beaten up by a bunch of kike thugs because he triggered them?

Fuck, she needs to go back to making some more Mummy movies.

She was the toppest of jewfus.

"not all opinions are equal"

>fuuuuuuuuuccckkkk

Goyim remember the 6 triollion!

thought that was just zundel? i do know irving has had his life completely ruined by kike advocacy groups abusing the legal apparatus in various european states and australia but i didn't hear about him getting assaulted before

LMAO they used his line about ted kennedy, fuggin kek

oh jesus christ these disingenuous jews

irving was absolutely never a full on holocaust denier, there was a period of time where he doubted the gas chambers in the late 80s but as i said, since the kikes ruined his life so hard he's walked back those claims

this quote in the trailer is 100% wrong, he never said he'll give "$1000 to whoever can show a document that proves the holocaust", the challenge was ALWAYS to find a document that proves Hitler issued a written order for the holocaust (which to this day, Jews begrudgingly admit doesn't exist)

The trailer made it look like she was losing, wtf jews you can't even make a trailer right. Reminds me of the Trump = Hitler ad, which only made Hitler look good.

What they did to Zundel was disgusting as well. Those kike thugs are fucking pathetic.

What did they do to them?

Burned his house down.

Look at videos of him in the 80's, he always had to wear a helmet because jews would throw rocks at him

>Stefan Molyneux's grandmother died in Dresden in WWII
WEW LAD IT ALL MAKES SENSE
Holohoax video when?
youtu.be/QtDKfd-pEGw?t=16m32s

Other than constant lawsuits, burned his house to erase the documented evidences for his side of the argument, which he personally collected for decades

>The Truth About the Holocaust

If the whole world knows the holocaust happened then why the fuck do they have to make a film about it?

I mean they've really overkilled the 9 GORRILLIUNZ GOYIM routine now.

The day that happens, is the day I eat my shoe

>tfw I am stilling falling for the Stefan cult leader

He is fun to watch.

I prefer this video:

SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk