Ben Carson: I Didn’t Want To Endorse Trump, But He Promised Me A Position

wew lad

thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/03/15/3760261/carson-offered-position-by-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org
sorosfiles.com/soros/2011/12/soros-group-merges-with-white-house.html
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/599#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So... he's basically admitting he's a morally corrupt coward?

Wow...

What did you expect? He's a nigger, niggers like gibs. Hence, Ben Carson got a gib and he went for it.
Niggers are not rocket science, Aussie.

>March 15th
>Relevant

sage

Trump is just as guilty senpaitachi

Please, you and I both know identity politics are the reality. You wanna control the niggers? You give them gibs. You wanna control the spics? You give them gibs. Trump knows this as much as you and I do.

>thinkprogress

shill somewhere else. He never said that he endorsed him for a position. he said the opposite.

>Josh (((Israel)))

Are you saying OP is a liar?
Ahmed says you're a liar, Aussie. Explain yourself. If you're lying with this article, screw you and your degeneracy.

>that qt
she's one of my faves

That's good news, I hope that Carson is put in charge of both education and health.

Trump is a con artist

Nah, just health.

>thinkprogress.org

so basically the article doesn't match the click bait OPED headline

cool

Wow. Very insightful and original.

>implying you wouldnt want carson in a position in the government

it is like you have autism of the asshole

>“I didn’t see a path for [John] Kasich, who I like, or for [Marco] Rubio, who I like. As far as [Ted] Cruz is concerned, I don’t think he’s gonna be able to draw independents and Democrats unless has has some kind of miraculous change… Is there another scenario that I would have preferred? Yes. But that scenario isn’t available.” Pressed to clarify, Carson said he meant he’d prefer to have backed one of the other candidates.
>Carson then said that Trump had promised him a role in his administration, "certainly in an advisory capacity." Asked by NewsMax's Steve Malzberg whether this meant a cabinet position, Carson declined to "reveal any details about it right now, because all of this is still very liquid."

What part about that is inaccurately portrayed in the headline tho

Surgeon or not, Ben Carson is a dumb motherfucker.
You know it's true.

It's n-not like I even wanted to make a deal b-baka

There's nothing wrong with Trump promising him a position. Carson was pretty much an irrelevant candidate. He didn't have that many followers. Trump did not need his endorsement. If he promised him a position, it's because he thinks he is worthy of that position, and he gains his endorsement. It's a win win. If he didn't think he was worthy of a position he wouldn't have promised him one and if that cost him the endorsement oh well.

Making great deals is part of his strategy and he said so from the beginning.

>That's good news, I hope that Carson is put in charge of both education and health.
please kek, make Carson discipline the hell out of the nigglets

sleepy negro is going to be the court jester

>thinkprogress.org
Here you go, young boy: sorosfiles.com/soros/2011/12/soros-group-merges-with-white-house.html

pic related

Trump fucked up

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/599#

>think progress
>march 15th
>these people don't realize Carson was total bros with Trump
ebin

This is at his house right?

>thinkprogress
The site ran by a fag who thinks ok to give people AIDS and not tell them about it

Ignorant buckdancing nigger savage wants something for nothing? Big news.

WELL THERE GOES YOUR POSITION

If its opposite day then yes you are correct.

It's only fair and it's a reparation to people with aids since aids was invented by cis white males. What are you are afriad of? You should voluntarily enhance yourself with aids. Are you aidsphobic to people with aids? In fact, let me mail your employer right now, bigot.

I knew that that guy was one of our agents. Just knew it.

SAGE

I posted it on Sup Forums before. You're the first one who gave me a (you)

>tries to sell his image as a strong member of the black community
>literally sells his image
Ape.

Trump needs to drop this faggot and link up with Ted Cruz for his VP.