DOES this REAL musician trigger you, soy mu? Why are you soyboys keep listening to literal trash pop...

DOES this REAL musician trigger you, soy mu? Why are you soyboys keep listening to literal trash pop? How about you man the fuck up and listen to real fucking metal? How about dat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxJUVl6ap6c
youtube.com/watch?v=BdA4ciUrH-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol i've made music better than his

>posts nickelback-tier buttrock neckbeard
>DOES this REAL musician trigger you!?

good 1

Only autists from Scandinavian countries see metal is a manly.
youtube.com/watch?v=yxJUVl6ap6c

youtube.com/watch?v=BdA4ciUrH-k
HAHAHAHAHAHHHHa
not in a million year can you play like this? no why? cause you will never have the will the get that good at guitar

this dude looks like a total tool

i bet you look manly as hell behind that pc screen dont you?

i'm guessing English isn't your first language, since you completely misunderstood my post and embarrassed yourself

>manly
hahahhahhah

Dude pentatonic scales really fast lmao

>not knowing this is a big bait
what is wrong with you user?

Just fuck off with this crap already, asshole. Literally!

What is it with these Sup Forumstards idiots flocking over here on my Sup Forums within the last 3 years? Ugh, just fuck off ok? This was generally a non political board, and all I'm seeing lately is you guys literally spewing words like ''fag'' ''cuck'' ''whore/slut'' ''n*g*er'' ''kys'' ''soyboy'' and ''nu male''. You're fucking sick in the head, and I doubt you even realise that you're doing it. It's called Dunning-Kruger effect, you literally CANNOT UNDERSTAND what you do not know exists. So please, fucking leave us alone with your shitty Trump-asshole tier bitterness and hate. It's fucking disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself for spilling out of your Sup Forums and Sup Forums echo chambers. Holy fuck, you're literally even spilling over on /soc/ and lit/ now.

why do bait threads like this keep clogging up this board :/

pls tell me this isnt a copypaste

Holy shit pls be bait.

>talk about war, depression, murder, rape,..
>loud music
>screaming
>worship god and satan
>powerful riff
>really fast and hard guitar solo
if thats not manly i dont know what is. can any of your shitty punk ass band play anything but the same 3 chords over and over again

>can any of your shitty punk ass band play anything but the same 3 chords over and over again
You say that but Zack Wylde's guitar playing isn't that good. Not to say there's no skill in it but it's all style and no substance.

Kurt Cobain, king of the 3 chord song, is unironically more fun to listen to than Zack Wylde.

>so fun that he gotta pop a cap in his ass at 17
really make you think. oh and dont forget how sloppy his playing was live

because retards like you keep giving it attention

>when you realize that the people who shit on Zakk Wilde probably listen to Soy Division, Cuckdrick Lamar and Slint

That is a list of things to be avoided

I don't listen to any of those

>Having a sense of humour isn't manly
I really hope you're not being serious

If it's so easy why don't you do it?

t. fag

>Zakk Wylde's guitar playing isn't that good

Hello OP, yes I listen to metal I've been doing it since I was 8yo. Im way older now.

Inspired me to play multiple instruments and the guitar was my favourite.
Why dont you point out how Zakk Wylde always uses nothing but the pentatonic scale when doing trashy, wah-wah stomping solos?
He'll never be as good as Dimebag was even if he tries, and he sure does.

There's no such thing as "muh real music" since every artist has atleast something that other people would think is "trash".

Metal is made by insecure motherfuckers that had nothing else to do so they got good at an instrument and started technically masturbating and never actually learned to write a song (at least a good majority of them).

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

It isn't, he's one of the worst offenders for pure flashy showboating with wall to wall pinch harmonics and shred. Were it not for the fact that he has produced some solid work I'd say it was a crutch but no, he's just not particularly imaginative.

but user you just cant deny the fact that the guy is a great player and has made many really good and tasty solo. Not to mention he played for Black Sabbath for a long time. The guy just like fiddling around sometimes, who cares?

Is this like counter-bait or something? baiting on a thread that started as bait?

I know i just tried to make a point user :)

are not soybois into meal too ?

It's what a 13 year old thinks is manly. What's actually manly is not connecting your self worth as a man with your taste in music. Anyone who defines them self by the music they listen to rather than their actions and achivements

is a bitch

Found pic of OP

He looks like he dosen't shower

no swearing in front of your wife's son user

Because it doesn't sound good.

In other news: Insults on anonymous imageboards have gotten increasingly homoerotic over the past two years.