DUDE #WOKE LMAO

DUDE #WOKE LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

muckrack.com/elias-leight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand this culture of soy.
Why does everyone wants to "act black" exactly?

people have been wanting to act black since elvis and before this is nothing new

muckrack.com/elias-leight
"Digital blackface" comes to mind.

"woke" is just the normalfag version of "redpilled".

ITT: Flyovers

Except that it signifies the exact opposite set of beliefs.

Is there a music publication that hasn’t been blacked at this point?

Fuck me, "woke" was literally a nu-metal meme back in the day.
And ironically they are not even close to "woke"

reddit, yummy mommy-tier, reddit
so woke

bruno mars isn't even remotely black

>people have been wanting to act black since elvis
Yeah but since when did they want to act like gay niggas from outer space?

What is the album equivalent of this film?

WE

u so fast user

Both literally mean [my ingroup]'s seal of good content.

Prince.

>>>/reddit/

WUZ

KANGZ

Woke is actually an old meme that started round the 90's.

this

Frank Ocean if he covered The Mothership Connection

"redpilled" is the normalfag version of redpilled

WUZ

flying lotus cosmogramma

>being political is hip and trendy
fucking wow, the media really finds a way to ruin everything

>being political is hip and trendy
It's literally not though. It turns people off and puts a hard cap on your marketability.

The target audience of mindless teenagers who care about the Grammy's are all nu-libs anyway, it only boosts their popularity.

>it's literally not though
Wrong

Literally nobody wants to listen to people screaming about "muh drumpf" and "BLM". Or "muh mexicans", for that matter

The people who believe that shit do

No, they don't. People listen to music to relax and have a good time, and politics is anything but

People who hate trump want EVERYTHING to be political and against trump

Do you actually think those anti-white, communist, college students ever actually want to have a good time or relax? They just throw themselves in their little echo chambers and become vile, hateful people.

Uh, yes they do. Eminem released a rap doing exactly that and it almost his resurrected his career. People are hungry for scathing liberal critique of Trump in music. Not to mention Killer Mike is in the running for a Grammy and he's possibly one of the most vocally political rappers alive.

I guarantee you before 2020 some rapper is going to drop the American Idiot of Hip-Hop and it is going to be remembered as one of the most popular rap records of the 2010s

How is that not a hard cap on your marketability? It's a limited audience.

It also really dates your output.

the rolling stones used the term "woke" in a article, a very clear political term, tell me how its not hip and trendy

It's a limited audience, but it's an audience that will eat your shit up
and do you really think they care about the quality of the work? As long as it says fuck drumpf they love it.

that's true asf lmaoo

>tell me how its not hip and trendy
Because it's in the rolling stones? Since when were they hip and/or trendy?

>Woke
>Didn’t nominate ATCQ
I think not

Eminem getting press for his shitty political album does not equal to a resurrection when he's still fucking popular. I'm pretty sure it was widely hated too and didn't even stay on the charts long. The only place it was popular was in the U.K. because those mouthbreathers love taking cock in the ass

i just don't know why Sup Forums cares this much about social justice

That's true, user should've included that woke people are slightly less retarded.

They're a media corporation, and they follow trends and fads that people like so if they're using the term that means that being 'woke', in a political sense, has already been used so much in popular culture that they're feeling safe enough using it so it is hip and trendy

>has already been used so much in popular culture that they're feeling safe enough using it
>so it is hip and trendy
pretty much the opposite of hip but ok

gamergate left a real scar on this site that will probably never heal

Because there is no such thing and any attempt to extract it leads to ruin.

Ruin, and faggotry

Good to see that the facebook/google information bubble algorithms are working as intended.

lmao

Sup Forums needs to leave

incoming barrage of "soy" and "cuck" in 3...

Upvote

you forgot "reddit" and that already got posted: I've never even been to reddit you little bitch boy

delete this