Who will portray him in the intevitable live action film?

Who will portray him in the intevitable live action film?

>implying part 1 will ever get a live action adaption
They'll go straight to part 3 and just explain the backstory along the way.

>Implying they won't straight up film an adaptation of Steel Ball Run to cater to american audiences.

Isn't that Thriller? Did Araki steal all his poses from Michael Jackson videos?

Part 4 live action in creation already.

A 6'5 British man built like a fucking tank?

Some black actor

This is honestly the best way to do it considering how long it will take for that part to get an anime anyway.

They should turn that into a live action movie because there is no way the animators are going to be able to animate all of the horses without it looking like pure dogshit. Especially when half the episodes are filled with quality when there are only two characters on screen.

I support an SBR film adaptation only because that part is shit so I don't care how badly they fuck it up

He stole everything from everything and mashed them all together making a greatest hits collection of various pop cultures.

>implying you can "steal" a pose
JEW?

that's stupid. I'm assuming Joseph and Jotaro will be eliminated completely

What the hell happened to Kenshiro?

Redesigned by Araki

Is that a Jojo reference?

KIRA?!!

GitS is about to remind hollywood that anime is box office poison too

>Tell me about Dio! Why does he wear the mask?
And additionally
>Tell me about DIO! Why does he wear the star?

>Uh, you don't get to bring stands

Who knows, but let's discuss the live-action cast of DiU. Will they pick an actor that can truly pull off Kira's style for the sequel?

The problem with live action adaptions is no one looks like them, especially not asians and lack the style

For the love of God, please. Anime is the only thing that's been left untouched and still mocked by wider society. I hope it stays that way.

Those don't look like half-americans. That's the way it works, right? Every anime character is half-american?

What I want to know is

Netflix Western live-action adaptation of Battle Tendency when?

Well at least the actor playing Jotaro has the right face for him. If the actress has the right body for Yukako, should could physically pull her off.

>This is our Josuke
Apparently the casting for characters like Josuke was on purpose because they're afraid girls won't see the movie without lots of female characters/cute boys.

Who did it better?

3D girls are a mistake