How often do you go to the movie theaters?

How often do you go to the movie theaters?

I think I go about 3-6 times a year depending on a film that benefits from the big screen like a tentpole film. Everything else I can rent at home.

1-2 times a month

anvils
falcons
showers
penis inspections
no singles
crab legs
popcorn mines
tower guards

2-3 times a week, not even joking

there's only 5-10 movies a year worth watching

It's the only way to enjoy kino. I go for every major franchise release.

Like twice a year. There are very many few films that are released within a year that im actually interested in watching right as soon as they come out for $ than to wait a couple months, and watch in my comfy bed alone.

Whenever the feeling strikes, but I try to go at least once a week. If there's more coming out, fantastic.

I work at a theater though so realistically at least 3-5 times a week.

Once or twice a year

I see the bad ones too and end up liking a lot of them.

prob around 6-7 times a week

i got a discount members pass so it makes it worth it

I see at least one film a week. More if there are two films I really want to see that week.
Thursday night is movie night for me.

I dont go so often anymore because they charge us very high prices for shit movies. But when I go I usually completely trash the place. But hey charge me 15$ for a ticket and then again 7$ for a popcorn and 5$ for a coca cola, i'm sure as fuck make them gonna work for it

If there's enough stuff to see, twice a month. But whenever I go, I see two films in a row to make the effort worth it. It's stupid to pay $8.00+ for two hours.

good point

i usually take the 3d glasses so i can save on the tickets next time around

So you're just admitting to theft?

Do you sell those 3d glasses?

Yeah. I commit genocide on Hollywood by theater hopping.

no, i just buy normal tickets and walk into 3d screenings. save about 5 bucks that way

dont they ckeck at the doors?

the way i see it, it's not theft if the theater is almost empty like during the day

but if it's late and people buy those seats, then it's kind of a dick move to take those

just go during the day and watch as many movies as possible. they don't care. no one is there and you already paid at the door

nope. the only places that check are when they do assigned seating like IMAX or premium reald screens

i usually go during the day when no one cares

Curzon is expensive so usualy about 4 times a year.

If you go at dead times of the day/week, most theaters have one ticket taker in the front of the building, not at every theater entrance. Even during busy times, it's still not at every theater entrance. Theater hopping is stupid easy, depending on your theater's layout.

Not justifying it, but I wouldn't buy the fatass mcheart disease popcorn/drink combo if I only ever went to one movie. The theater makes more revenue by me theater hopping, because they'd have made none on the ticket sale alone.