Will based trump stop the plague that is pit bulls?

Will based trump stop the plague that is pit bulls?

Seriously these things need to be put down ASAP

dogs thaf need to be banned list:
Pit Bulls
German Shepherd
Miniature Schnauzer
Bull Terrier
Chihuahua

what is that, a dog?

more like he needs to get rid of these dumbass beaners and coons who own the dogs

in before bill burr and his goons come in blaming the owners

reminder he gave away his dog(which was a pit bull) because it would attack friends and family too

So strange, I was thinking about this webm just yesterday.

Anyway, I hate fags that defend pitbulls. It's like how people defend muslims and say b-b-but they're not all bad.

lol that bitch got fucked up

>television & film

good thing I own a boxer pit mix

oh and it helps that i'm not a nigger so my dog is never out of my command/control :^)

>it's not the dog! It's the owner

When will this meme end? All dindu dogs need to be eradicated out of existence.

>the guy that comes in with the whip and loses it

lmao tbbq

What would you guys do in this situation?

Land sharks

Will based trump stop the plague that is niggers?

Seriously these things need to be put down ASAP

what about the other threads? or are those fine since u like em hehe

>/tv - pets and pits

did you get banned from /pol again, OP

Hey this thread is coming next hehe
Keep a look out in 4 mins

>walking my pet alligators down the street
>they occasionally eat children
>don't care since it's actually the environment and not the alligators

I have a pitbull mix and it always attacks my border collie. Never does any real damage, as the fights seem to be dick wagging contests from time to time, but my border never initiates the fights himself and is usually pinned to the ground.

These fights will often happen out of the blue, and we treat the pit pretty damn good, its just a pit thing

If I ever get attacked by a pitbull, I plan on shoving my thumbs into it's eyes as far as I possibly can.

Can we compromise and eradicate both?

close the window and pump up the volume.

wtf

The President does not make laws
Civics 101

ITS HILLARY

It's true though. Even tigers and bears can be tamed to be completely harmless (unless someone acts like a complete moron around them). Dogs are only as shit as their owners let them be.

What do you do in that situation?

don't walk around a ghetto unarmed

Don't stay on the fucking ground. If you're standing they'll fuck your legs but that's better than your throat.

In the event of one dog, see
Two dogs? Who knows, man. Try to keep your feet, kick and punch them in the faces and bellies if possible, keep your fingers tucked in so you don't lose any, protect your throat, try to get on top of a car.

Dont forget rotweiler

Wouldn't going for its eyes be tough because they are biting you?

have a concealed carry permit

Run

Get hurt, badly.

did he died?

word. even open carry is better than death by dogs

the dog of peace

So glad the only bites I get from my Shih Tzu are love bites.

>trump
>op's video obviously not taken in the US

Well, my line of reasoning is
>hold my left arm up to protect my face/neck
>it grabs that arm in its jaws
>I try to not freak out, while doing my best to blind it with my right hand

Or if it grabs a leg, try to blind it with both hands.

Lame cuck president. Won't do anything at all unless it makes him money.

Delete all pit bulls

The few exceptions that are sweet aren't worth all the unprovoked attacks

Hey there racist!

I hope you are going to enjoy your perma ban of this site

I'd try to lift the dog off the ground and slam it on something hard or maybe fall on top of the dog and break its spine. Have to use your height and weight against the dog. Be very aggressive and go for the kill. Crush the throat, break bones, choke it, slam it, drop on top of it with a knee. You weigh more and you have the leverage advantage but you've got to be aggressive.

I would grab it and smash it into a wall over and over. It is pathetic seeing these people defenseless against a dog.

what a roller coaster that webm was

Fuck niggers and fuck you

you dont belong here faggot

THE LOVELY NIA EVERYBODY

neck yourself, nigger.

Well obviously I'd get in a defensive stance and execute one of several kung fu moves to incapacitate the dogs.

it's a short film about the dangers of pitbulls faggot

If you had done a proper ocular pat down you would have garnered that he was a threat before he engaged you. But since you didn't, now you've got a dog biting your arm. What do you do now Mac?

You've never even met a real dog.
Upbringing plays a huge fucking part in how violent a dog is.
And who teaches the dog how to behave?

Is this in america? Why didn't somebody shoot the dogs?

Good pups, dindu nuffin, exclusively the owner's fault for bred, inherent aggression, etc.

>genetics are made-up magic nonsense
>pitbulls are bred for aggression and sudden violence

Pick one.

Can't you where something around your arms to stop it from biting you like armor?

haha fooled y'all. I know this is Sup Forums and we are hella racist on here so I dont mind :P

There are no bad doggies, only bad owners. :)

Assuming you don't have a knife or gun? Nothing. Pit Bulls are bred not to let go. You can punch its face bloody, gouge its eyes out, body slam it (really tearing yourself up badly in the process) but it's not going to let go. It's not going to stop attacking. These things were specifically bred to fight to the death. There's no point where it gets hurt enough to "retreat."

As an adult man you have even odds of overpowering the Pit Bull depending on where it mangled you when it attacked. Against more than one, you're going to die.

I didn't know chimpouts could literally start a self-sustaining chain reaction.

>Why don't you just wear a full suit of armor at all times to prevent dog attacks?

Beat it to death. With my dick.

Keep it in a car in case of emergencies and not the whole thing. Just the arms and legs.