Iggy Pop

Is he a chad?

Who are some chad musicians?

He is rock personified to me

Or at least his music sounds to be so

Yes
Lou Reed is also a chad

Ugly as fuck. Dude needs a skinjob. If i scar my testes, I can use his skin as a transplant. Ugly as fuck. Dude needs a skin job. I i scar my testes i can usebkjfvbtransplant. Teddybears bon shiddy bon shiggy bon de bon bon

Killing Joke guy

10X more based

>Ugly as fuck. Dude needs a skinjob. If i scar my testes, I can use his skin as a transplant. Ugly as fuck. Dude needs a skin job. I i scar my testes i can usebkjfvbtransplant. Teddybears bon shiddy bon shiggy bon de bon bon

Iggy is based, and a down to earth lad. He's punk's Lemmy. Definitely a form of chad to me. His original guitarist, Ron, was quite alpha too.

Jaz isn't a chad, he's a nerd and a conspiracy theorist wackjob

This, but being a conspiritard doesn't mean you're not a chad.

he is a character, for sure. his music is about aggressiveness and ideology but as a person he's so eager to impress people. at least it's not Marilyn Manson

stupid thread but i'll add something to school you youngins. Iggy/Jim is pretty cool. i've met him several times. we live in the same city and he frequents the record store - mainly for events like record store day but also just pops in unannounced to see an act every now and then at churchill's pub, which is right next to it. he doesn't drink, is polite, and quite intelligent for someone who often plays dumb/hams it up for the fans. one funny thing he told me during an art exhibit after he recognized me was, "no one recognizes me when i have a shirt on." dude can be funny as fuck, too.

>He is rock personified

>sells car insurance for a living

THAT'S SO FUCKING ROCK N ROLL MAN

disgusting

What the fuck does Chad even mean anymore?

Based on how the term was used when it started on this site, Scott Stapp of Creed was the literal definition of a Chad.

a real marvel

so a 70 year old ex-junkie has bad skin. You kids should really go outside and experience the world a bit more.

dont be so buthurt user, those guys should be around your age.

This. Plus I guarantee he could still fuck girls 50 years younger than him if he wanted to

28?

he looks like he's in a shit skinny puppy cover band

listen to his band

I am the same age

Wow. You're lucky. He's one of the only "rockstars" I wanna see. not even interact with. Just see him in the flesh and maybe thank him. The Stooges are the greatest band to grace this earth.