Hey user, like my new puppy?

Hey user, like my new puppy?

>putting on that much makeup for Christmas

>dat jaw

I like your sisters new lips. VJ is pure

the amount of foundation/airbrushing makes them look like plastic

Say my name

Its LA they know anyother life.New VJuice nudes are cumming out in the new fappening. Maddie is soon to show her tits and hairless pussy. I love the Juice family.

Imagine being their brother?

do you think she has let it lick her pusy yet? if i was her pupy i would always be sniffing her crotch and trying to lick it!

Id rather be both their lover. Have beautiful Vjuice, and fuck her sister maddie when VJ is out of town.

>when VJ is out of town
When VJ is feeling tired she allows Maddie to come in and give you a blowie

depends, which one is asking?

Santa don't give those presents for free. You gotta earn them.

She allows Maddie to rub you until clear precum is made, she uses her finger to wipe the tip of you dick clean. She sucks and savors that precum finger. She licks and sucks your dick, if you demand she turns around and rubs her ass on your dick, she does it. She know she isnt as beautiful as VJ, she always makes up for it sexually. And she ALWAYS leaves your cock satisfied and your balls completely drained. Dont fuck with me, my fantasies of the Justice sisters runs motherfucking deep.

then she spits it into vj's mouth and pecks her on the lips

VJ is pure in my mind, Maddie is the cum slut that loves to swallow everything, lick everything, willing to die of salmonella from licking your asshole. Maddie has her massive mother's jaw.

If that were true then Maddie would have her own Nick show by now.

>VJ is pure in my mind
does she only like sex in the missionary position while maddie holds her hand?

it looks like a fag

imagine being Arnold in that scene

Let her be a slut that take pictures. He doesnt need to worked over by Dan. I want to love both Maddie and Vic. My life is awful. Im going to sing the endding song of Scrooged. PUT A LITTLE LOVE IN YOUR HEART!