HOLY MOLY

HOLY FUCK

What's the best track and why is it 6PM In New York?

What is this thing Drake has for the number 6?

6 Man. Egostistical Drake is best Drake.

RUNNIN' THROUGH THE 6 WTIH MY WOES

The beats on this things is amazing. I wish Drake would do something this good again.

it's because he has the brain of a 6 year old boy

haha good one

thanks man :)

forreal. this album is ridiculously good. it's like underground pop rap. i dig the fuck out of it.

NWTS was unironically good.

:)

Madonna is my fav and it makes me sad everytime I listen to it because the first time I ever listened to it was in the car with my ex gf when we was heading to the beach. We was high as fuck and have sex several times to this song in the car.

"You could be big as Madonna
Just get in the car and let's touch the road
Don't make other plans
Say you get up early, you work for the man
Well he'll understand"

I still miss her. Fuck.

6 man
10 bands
know yourself

are all on the same 9/10 level

this has been my guilty pleasure for so many years i unironically think this is top 3 of all times

Fuck man. I get this. I fucked this girl I had been trying to get w to Preach and Wednesday Night Interlude and a lot of other Drake and PND and it kinda sucks to listen to cause she ended up emotionally manipulating me for months. Music just makes emotions fluctuate, hang in there man

BUT MY ACTING DAYS ARE OVER FUCK THEM NIGGAS FOR LIFE

The only bad song on the album is Preach. It was fine in the first 2 or 3 listen but it got annoying as fuck.

that's why i don't ever make sex with girls with my fav albums

Yea but it's not my fault. Madonna has a very sexy beat and vibe to it.

the production here was so good

i feel you so much
also you and the 6, but they're both not enough to ruin this album

>tfw everyone trashed this upon release

is 3 years the recommended gestation period before people retroactively admit an album is good?

or are most of you just late to the party

either way, now & forever best song

That album had just came out when that happened. My ex gf liked some Drake songs and she asked me to play this album so we can judge it. She loved it right after the first listen. I thought it was ok (but loved tracks like Madonna, 6 Man, 10 Bands, Energy) but it grew on me as months passed.

Some albums just need time to be enjoyed. That is one of them.

Madonna is great

when this song came out i was trying to get with this girl and ended up getting a handy from one of her friends. i was an asshole back then so i didnt really care but it fucked both of them up emotionally. dated the handjob girl for 3 years before she left me for some dude she met at school that she told me i didnt have to worry about. now im back with the other girl and i couldnt be happier

>mfw Jungle was a perfect description of us and she ran off Chad
[spoiler]I ended up kicking Chad's ass[/spoiler]