Leave has 20% lead in the latest Brexit poll

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/

Is it over for Remainfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVdvp188rk4
electionbettingodds.com/brexit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

so Britain will leave just like Ireland? oh wait.

>online poll

>UK exits the EU
>Global markets drop 20% or more

Yeah, it's going to be one hell of a happening. Time to get comfy.

No, like Scotland stupid.

>WHEN THE JEWISH ATTEMPT AT A FALSE FLAG BACKFIRES

SO LONG JEWS

Really?

HOT-DOG!

Hes shitting bricks right now. His globalist masters are gonna have his head for this.

NOT EVEN HUMAN SACRIFICE CAN HELP
WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Holy shit. Globalists on suicide watch.

You fucking british cucks. You are literally falling for the American divide & conquer tactic

Why do you think the whole refugee crisis happened right after the US was caught spying, for years, on every single EU government? How come that region, one that has had constant wars for the last couple of decades, only started producing refugees just the past few years?

I personally hate England and do not want them in the EU, however, the economic bonus you provide is far great, great enough that with you on our side we'll surpass the US in the following 10 years without much effort. And now, you fucking leave, leaving neither of us in such a position. Bravo. Hope Russia collapses and gets integrated into the EU to replace you. It's a far better replacement (both strategically and economically) than your shitty island that has been europhobic for the past couple of centuries

In times like these we should remember, what would Jo do?

>the Jews had that poor lady shot for nothing

SEND HER VICTORIOUS

Someone should make a JUST version of Cameron.

Holy shit what kind of budget are the kikes spending on you shills

Holy shit what kind of budget are the kikes spending on you shills

>the Jews had that poor lady shot for nothing

Implying being a leftist pro-migrant whore isn't reason enough to be shot. she was shot for something, just not what they wanted.

>we killed her for nothing
>I should have listened to MI5 when they said it wouldn't work
>I hope the Jews don't stage a suicide for me when I'm eventually incarcerated for my crime

you actually think this vote will change anything. the EU overlords won't allow this and will force britain to stay what ever the method.

Nice work lads. If you keep this up the globalists might kill off a few more shitty politicians in false flags before the vote.

Noice.

That will cause the entire public to have a huge distrust and resentment to the EU and will likely lead to major reforms in the system

AHAHA IT BACKFIRED

What if the poll result is the false flag to get the Remain supporters to actually go out and vote?

>people actually thought the murder would make Brexit support drop
Next Thursday cannot get here fast enough

or the EU will just continue as is and just bury the truth until people forget.

>only way to win is if a Leaver kills him now
>he knows this
does he have the guts?

If doubles, trump wins the referendum.

>it's learning

Praise kek

MR. TRUMP PLS STOP WINNING I CAN'T TAKE SO MUCH WINNING

Fuck off you dirty Slav, I can't wait for the day when we close the borders to you shitskins

holy shit what kind of budget are the (((kikes))) spending on you shills?

Checked.

Pretty ignorant post. The U.S. government is begging the British to remain within the EU.

Also, the current immigration crisis is in large part due to the fact that the West overthrew Gaddafi in Libya, who was the only thing keeping the migrant flows in check. He even warned Europe that if he were taken out they would be flooded with migrants. And remember, it was Europe who begged the United States to participate in that conflict.

holy shit OP posts this and slide threads begane

If it does happen, holy shit are we going to see fireworks.

On the bright side, when it happens, the EU would immediately begin to implode... so the English peoples decision will be validated

You act like the people wanted that. Obama's nigger ass did that, with the rest of those cucks in Europe.

In all honesty, at this point, it doesn't matter. I just wouldn't feel bad seeing Muslims loaded up on cattle cars sent to wherever as long as its not Europe.

Wait....why does Obama want UK to remain then? Obama interfered and gave a fucking speech saying that Britain should remain.

Wow, when did Black Twitter get into European geopolitics?

It would be like what the 6th time England has saved Europe?

UK is America's proxy in Europe.

America wants a direct line to meddle in continental Europe's affairs, and UK's membership in EU is vital in that regard.

They don't want any European countries having sovereignty. It's easier to control through the EU. Muslims are being used to globalize everything. They want to make the people as weak as possible so there is minimal resistance. America is a little harder because we are across the ocean and have guns.

Lmao slavshitters
1mil+ Bulgars will come back to you

>Take one for the team, goy, or we release your pig fucking video!

How will Cameron be assassinated?

I'd be interesting if they did absolutely nothing to beef up security for Cameron, Osbourne, or Corbyn in the wake of Jo Cox assassination.

> with you on our side we'll surpass the US in the following 10 years without much effort
What are you smoking Bulgaria?

The Lisbon Treaty did have a really shit voter turnout, not that this ever stops the EU when it benefits them.

But they cannot possibly fuck us over with this. It woudl destroy Britain and probably Europe if a leave vote was ignored. Euroskeptics accross the continent would be up in arms and Britain would likely descend into a very real civil war.

Hell the fucking Queen may even get involved and dust off one of her powers as sovereign. I'm sure there must be something she'd be able to do if Cameron repealed it. But the outrage and dissent from his party would probably destroy the Government before that happened.

Basically a Leave and a rejection of it would be a much bigger happening than just a leave that was upheld.

>jews pull their uncertainty alarms
>economy goes to shit
>populism becomes even stronger
>you were born just in time to bear witness to the great european race war

Maybe its trap so brexiters stay at home thinking theyve won

Holy shit nigger

What the fuck. Russia is the enemy, not the US you communist shill.
Russia is nothing. They are nothing and never will be except destroyers if we let them.

Just think about it. Even the stupid Arab sandniggers are living comfy lives because of the resources they happen to be born on.
And the Russians can't even do that.

Just look at the damage in Eastern Europe.

The EU is an even more effective form of control than divide and conquer.
Give the people their mock Parliaments and Governments but secretly make all the important things decided by a group of unelected Commissars.

The fact that people are even fighting to remain shows the brilliance of this method of control.

Like I said in another thread, I always wondered how single party states and dictatorships functioned without the people just rising up and overpowering them.
Then I realised I'd been living in one for my entire life.

this will be interesting to view as a parallel to the us election, specifically trump

nobody gave either leave nor trump a chance, definitely not the media, and look what's happening

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

you seem a little angry there friend

m8 it would be more than that. Most of us are already on the verge of beating the shit out of each other for our opposing stances on this.

It would be anarchy.

>Bernie is gonna sweep now that they announced Clinton the winner! Stupid establishment!

This is why it won't be a leave win. It was never going to be. It will be a close call for remain and was always going to be that way. All the poll swings are just to make it look like it genuinely could have gone either way to appease leavers in feeling like they had a fair crack at the whip.

~Onward brothers, to victory~

>Russia is the enemy

Literally never heard an actual reason for why we should hate Russia.

>US spends years waging wars and establishing bases in order to encircle Russia
>Russia gets a little bit mad now and then out of vulnerability and does shit like buzzing Navy ships as a "fuck you"
>Wow omg Russia so evil!

The shit in Ukraine is a mess though and I think both Russia and Ukraine have valid reasons for fighting.

I don't even like Russia, they are the eternal barbarian rapists as far as I'm concerned. But when fighting ISIS and the durka durks they are an ally.

Fucking Checked

>you were born just in time to bear witness to the great european race war
mfw

>Russia is le evil goyim
>you can trust me

youtube.com/watch?v=gVdvp188rk4

>Literally never heard an actual reason for why we should hate Russia.
What are Mexican Cartels?

m8. If they were going to just keep us in they'd have had the polls look like the Scottish ones, where Yes literally didn't win a single win for like months in the lead up to it.

If we have a big block of red on the polls like we have now and then it turns out remain wins. That's going to encourage much more skepticism as to the legitimacy of the vote.

Even in the recent poll where remain won they were down by like 6 points and leave were up. The polls are still swinging.

It's not over until it's over and I fully expect some jew bullshit to happen but it's not going to be very convincing at this stage.

The unification of so many economies will not only add their combined GDP to the pool, which is already higher than the US. No, it will actually both add it AND increase it by a quite serious amount. Here's how it works

The current independent economies of the member states of the EU have developed their economies independently, on their own. A unification of Europe would allow for a far more efficient internal infrastructure to be built, and the resources from X will reach Y country at far lesser cost (no borders, customs, taxes on member imports, etc). Give it enough time, and those businesses that contribute to our current GDP, which is the highest in the world, will only grow further and break the market capitalization limit that most EU companies obey, which is around $100bil, unlike their rivals in the US having half a trillion.

The reason the US companies are able to grow that big and act with such an efficiency is because of the interstate connection and the general good geography for internal transport, and the political unity of the US. It's quite simple, their supply chains are more effective than ours since they're cheaper (from the cheaper AND faster transport), and result in a cheaper product, which outcompetes the entire world, hence the US being the leader in exports. Now, imagine our companies, so used to not have an optimized transportation system, suddenly land up on one. Their GDPs would basically multiply as they would actually be the one exporting to the US and the world, not the other way around.

That's what the EU has been doing the past decade or so and it's working flawlessly, but our economies need time to adjust. I do agree that the type of government of the union as a whole has to be replaced asap, as this one is highly inefficient, but I'd rather have those than the alternative of every single company in this region collapse to irrelevancy and basically give the next few decades of economic superiority to America, again.

>You are literally falling for the American divide & conquer tactic

AMERICAN tactic?

They don't call it perfidious albion for nothing mate

Voting Brexit and crashing this Union is the most British thing they've done in decades

>Stage false flag to further your remain campaign
>Lose 8 points
JUST

is it a good idea to leave or remain? which one do we want Sup Forums

Bulgaria literally tripping right now.
>I personally hate England
Not an argument.

leave with the force of a thousand suns

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FARRRRRR

can someone inform me on the pros/cons for each side?

>orchestrate false flag
>it increases your enemy's support
They are really bad at this

I honestly would but I'm going to have a wank

No doubt our British compatriots will give you some

When's the vote?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Next Thursday I believe

Or it could be your Wednesday

if you vote stay, a million lebs will rape ya mam

PLEASE BRITBROS
TELL ME YOU ARE STILL VOTING ON THE 23RD
I WILL BE IN THE COUNTRY AND I WANT TO WITNESS IT FIRST HAND

Thursday 23rd

enjoy your wank familia

im convinced

All well and good to talk of the economy but look at the state of the union with floods of shitskined niggers arriving and riots break out across the continent. Merkel and her fucked in the head colleagues just fiddle while Rome burns and that is why the Leave vote is winning in the polls.

All they had to do was be very strong on immigration and this wouldn't happen but they decided to double down instead and now it has blown up in their stupid left wing faces

I thought we normally let australia decide

You're in the pub fancying a pint when this lad comes in and slaps your girlfriend in the ass.

What do you do?

>unironically believing oliver fucking stone

>delusion of grandeure
Oh Mama what have you done?

electionbettingodds.com/brexit.html

Anyone know why the odds are so lopsided for Stay in these odds? Looking at the polls and the poll of polls, it looks like Leave has a decent margin ahead.

If Leave wins with these odds, I can confirmed the Trump/Hillary odds are bullshit because of how lopsided they are.

we only govern the hivemind on topics such as emu wars, shitposting and who is and isn't a cunt. whether the decided cunt is good or bad is ambiguous and open to interpretation

Would you support free trade and/or free movement between the commonwealth realms? (UK/CAN/AU/NZ)

Britain you might finally do something right, I'd like to offer you ONE colony back*

*not New York

(((Bergaria)))
We're Making Brittannia Gallant Again whether you like it or not.

Give them New Jersey

actually this...
beeing objective:
the shit just get spammed
proves by all the previous online polls

People dont you remember what you were saying before the incident?
that this results were beeing used to motlvate people that want to remaining to vote?

I would support a free movement zone between UK, IRE, NZL, AUS, CAN

Bongs, if the time comes, would you be able to accept The Trump as your Sovereign God Emperor?
Is the majesty of Trump bound by Nation?