Wtf i hate nazis now

wtf i hate nazis now

i get mad everytime i see that spic's face

gawd awful.
That final fight scene was terrible.
The tracers looked terrible (looked like Star Wars WWII)
Building collapse but girl is just under a few bricks.
Kitchen scene looked forced and ridiculous.
Tigers would have killed them

>Tigers would have killed them

why?

On an open field like that, the Tiger was the most superior tank in WWII. It out ranged the Sherman, was more deadly, more accurate. The only thing the Sherman had going for it was that it was fast, and had decent maneuverability. The Tiger's cannon was long, and sometimes made it poor for combat in thick brush/trees, but on an open field, it would have annihilated all those Sherman tanks before they had a chance, especially if it had a drop on them like it did in the film.

But mobility trumps everything in combat. This has been proven again and again in every world war. It's the single most important lesson America taught the rest of the world.
>1. Stationary fortifications are shit.
>2. Mobility is the most important factor
>3. Armor means shit all if you can't avoid fire
The American tactic of superior speed was a deciding factor in more battles. It not only allows you to avoid damage, but it also confuses the enemy, gives you the drop on them, allows you to move quickly to take advantage of opportunities and keeps the enemy always on their feet. The Tiger was garbage. It's good on paper, shit in the field.

>The Tiger was garbage. It's good on paper, shit in the field.
You really need to do your research kiddo.

I like the idea that the nazis were out of well trained soldiers and were recruiting mostly untrained youth, which is historically accurate late in the war, and supports a few of those problems, especially the guy sparing whatever the kids name was at the end

pretty shit excuse to need though

from what i know the tiger was pretty much uncontested by allied tanks but was a waste of resources and had some pretty serious engine issues, ww2 tanks seemto rely a bit more onquantity over quality when you think of the m4 or t-34

False: Char b1 bis is best tank

none are as cute as the kv-2 though

>Tigers would have killed them
easy8 gun could penetrate the frontal armor of a tiger at 1000 yards

Fuck off

Shut the fuck up.

you're mad your oversized slow as fuck natsee tank was outclassed by a smaller and overall better murican tank in 1945?

>praising le transmission breaking german engineering
wehraboos pls

MUH TIGER TANK

I can already imagine the kind of drooling wehraboo retard typing this.

this was a pleasant surprise

war is hell

everything except the ridiculousness of the last fight was well done and thought through

Man, I'm not 100% behind the whole rugged conservative thing but you guys deserve a lot more than David Ayer's adolescent edgelord fantasies.

i didn't get this movie
why was everyone being a dick to this one kid but in the end brad pitt decides that he should live?

what was the point of the kitchen scene?

>wtf I hate Americans now
Fixed

EY PITT
MASKUSUM

I turned it off when Brad Cuck was triggered by the SS officer at the beginning.

>1. Stationary fortifications are shit.
Stationary fortifications ruled WW1 and were still difficult obstacles in WW2

I really enjoyed it.

Embarrassingly stupid post.

dumb stormcuck