Assault sun needs to be banned

"""""british people""""""

They cant even go outside without melting.

Teachers from Greater Manchester school told pupils to wear suncream
But several failed to do so during water park trip and ended up badly burnt
Staff were not allowed to apply suncream to the teenagers themselves
Connor Pritchard, 15, must spend weeks being treated in hospital

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164998/Teenagers-school-trip-Barcelona-suffer-agonising-sunburn-ignoring-teachers-advice.html

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/beauty/sun/high-spf-sunscreens-are-they-better
youtube.com/watch?v=S8AMmnW0UEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k-_lQ1UQoyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Life Lesson.

How the fuck do you spend SO much time in the sun that you get huge ass boils? like holy shit no one thought "oh why does my skin hurt?" or "why is my skin so red?" or "why is my skin so sensitive to touch?"

Enjoy sun poisoning

i genuinely thought someone cracked eggs on him and those were the yolks

Those manboobs are grosser than the boils, honestly.

He should worry about his manboobs first.

Yeah, they must be fucking dumb.

This is considered an "in shape" male in Britian

GIGA RARE
I
G
A
R
A
R
E

I wanna pop them so badly.

pop those fucking things

as someone who got it while being babysat as a kid, the effects on your skin do not set in until it's way too late

What's the internet like there?

Yeah, bloke's got bigger problems than Sun exposure.

>ah my skin feels like its on fire right now, god im gonna be so tan after this, gonna be so fuckin cash

>'He was told in the morning before they went to water park to put on sun lotion, which he did as I had packed him some factor 15,' she added.

>'But he was not told again after that to top it up. They arrived at the park at about 10am and were there until after 4pm and it was very hot.

Oh so... He was told once that sunscreen is important but apparently its the teachers fault because they didn't tell him a second time?

wait... those aren't eggs?

DAFFUQ ARE THOSE YELLOW THINGS?!?!?!

Also

>sun factor 15
literally fucking worthless SPF50 or better fuckers

LOOK AT THOSE BITCH TITS
HOLY FUCK EUROS ARE FAT

I went to the beach one year when it was lukewarm temp, like 82° but it was considerably cloudy. No sun in sight.

After 3 hours I had gotten tiny blisters all over my shoulders. I was like 13 maybe so I didn't really know much about it, I tried taking a hot bath for some reason and ended up getting a blister on my shoulder the size of the one on his chest.

It was the worst pain of my life and I ended up missing over a week of school because of it.

sunboils

>Little girl casts stoneskin

You usually don't notice any pain or redness from sunburns until a while after the damage is done.

I use SPF 110

Who is that obaa-chan?

Yeah, what the fuck is with those drill tits

are all brits so genetically deformed from incest they grow bitch tits?

IT'S STANNIS'S DAUGHTER!!!! SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!

dont get all excited just a deployed burger

>only a one percent increase over spf 30

kys niggerjew

I wish I had darker skin.

White people came about from sexual selection. Women with fair skin were favored as wives. The weak sun in Europe allowed this whitening phenomenon to reach it's logical conclusion - pasty white vampire people.

>Mexican shit talking anyone for being fat, incestuous, or shit genes

FUCKING

KEK

wtf is wrong with him?

I've basically been a shut in since I was 14, and I never looked like that.

>what are you looking at, smoothskin?

Get a fucking tan nigger

Its almost as though some invisible shield has evaporated from the atmosphere

>be me @ 9 years old
>have some English ancestry
>at the beach with my family
>outside with my shirt off for like 10 hours
>feelsgoodman.png
>few hours later notice I'm badly sunburned
>few more hours go by, and I have huge boils like OP's pic, except they're smaller, but completely covering both biceps
>arms looked like bubbling fondue, but it eventually healed up fine.
>15 years later and I still have some minor scarring.

This. I had a major sun burn on my back, the skin was cracked and bleeding the next day. Like pieces of my skin were falling off. It was only mildly pink when I was finished playing in the lake.

Still have sun spots on my back from it to this day.

That kid has gyno and no chin

This is why white people are being exterminated right? They got too many damn skin problems. How are we supposed be manual labor slaves if Paley McPaleass gets warts whenever he goes out in the sun?

i thought it was that retarded brit youtuber, alexander or whatever the fuck his name is

Hope that kid likes skin cancer, because 10-20 years down the line, he's dying from it

they should make his boobies smaller while theyre treating him

The same. Really bad burn on my shoulders. Had blisters just like Britt McBitchtits in the OP but they were much much smaller.

Anyone who has moobs at 15 deserves to die anyway

slip
slop
slap

dude i get sunburned as fuck, like lobster red, and have never ever had any sort of fucking boil

jeez

i lifeguarded for 5 years, anything above spf 30 is a meme choice and waste of money

eternal gyno

> British =\= People
Thank god for my med genes. I have olive skin even in the middle of winter, and have the complexion of a Turk in the summer.

Kekekekekekekek

webmd.com/beauty/sun/high-spf-sunscreens-are-they-better

According to Spencer, an SPF 15 product blocks about 94% of UVB rays; an SPF 30 product blocks 97% of UVB rays; and an SPF 45 product blocks about 98% of rays.
"After that, it just gets silly," he says.

Is it? See in Europe we actually consider that overweight. He looks pretty damn skinny for American standards desu so i understand why you'd be confused.

were brits always so ugly and effeminate?

Sure as hell loving my white privilege where I can't even go out in the fucking sun.

What's a shit deployment feel like?
Generally curious cause I wanna join da burgah amry

>had to be wrapped in cling film
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No wonder European women are voting to import sexy, fit, manly muslims from all over the middle east. Look at the """"white"""" breeding stock they've got to work with at home! This little faggot has boobs bigger than most girls his age and can't spent 5 minutes outside without turning into a fucking Boomer from L4D. Jesus fucking Christ, the """white""" men of Europe need to get it fucking together. Can't you guys start up a European weightlifting club or something? Get these young men in shape before your women reject you all completely!

>But he was not told again after that to top it up. They arrived at the park at about 10am and were there until after 4pm and it was very hot.
>Temperatures in Barcelona regularly reach highs of 30C in July, and the risk of burns or heatstroke is extremely high.
>highs of 30C
Top fucking kek. Where I live the fucking low tonight is going to be 30C. That kid must have been out in the sun for several days, not a few hours.

THIS

Muslims are 99% malnourished manlets take your cuck fantasy elsewhere you disgusting American degenerate

>"""""british people""""""
>They cant even go outside without melting.

This! each tyme when one could go to south shitroop for a vacation, you could like spot out each and every brit. White as uhm type of whale I dunno anglo, or ping as lit a pig.

Why? Diet? Climate? Smog? It can't be climate. You are sub-scandinavian mongrels, so you should tan fast and also have the skin to be out on the sea for 6 months without starting to get skin damage like us, a nigger can only be in saltwater sea for 3 weeks before this decay start.

>be user
>pale as shit from winter
>go outside a day or two
>go to oslo
>woman points and says to husband/bf
look he's been to syden!

Two days and I look like a blonde dego. Kek it's funny I've only been sunburned twice in my lyfe, both times coming from shitweather here to heath in the south, but it gives after one day.

One of my sister doesn't have this skin, nor does she has sea legs, fucking sea sick when she just sets her foot in the boat or even a big ferry... anyways she gets pissed each year, because she have to be outside so much, while I just sit and code and go outside do some shit on the house and yard and shit and get brown like a fucking dego.

nice though.

Snow and ice reflects a lot of sun. And we have always lived on the sea and go up in the mountains in part easter. That reflects as bloody hell and you can actually get to be a nigger there quite fast, believe it or not

Teacher should have been more forceful
Kid should have listened to their teacher.
You know like they used to before pink floyd told them ebul authoritarian custodians off.
> this is what they mean by decline, it permeates everything and affects everything.

I want to pop those so badly.

Dint notice till later.

spf110 only costs like a dollar more than spf50 and one can lasts me all year, so that's good enough for me.

They dont pop like a zit. Its skin is thick and the fluid leaks slowly. Its a 2nd degree burn.

I fuckin' love you nerds.

Can I milk those tits?

N E W
E
W

IMAGINE HOW GOOD IT WOULD FEEL TO TAKE A BITE OUT OF THE BIG BOIL

>Be 17 at summer camp hosted by my shcool
>Full of rich white kids so we rent out a a hotel by the beach in Destin
>8 juniors went so we all had to room together
>Enter the fattest kid in the school
>He's easily 6'5 and around 350 pounds
>Out on the beach he doesn't wear sunscreen and get's burned
>The burns blister and pop constantly stain his shirts a nasty yellow and he stains the sheets
>Luckily he got his own bed unlike the rest of us
>Eventually he runs out of clean shirts and walks around shirtless
>He on a normal basis smells like rotting cheese and sweat
>Multiply that by ten in the Florida heat
>Have to sit behind him on the bus ride back
>mfw I had to sit by a whale in a tanktop with puss leaking out of his skin

What the fuck. How do you get a second degree sunburn? Like, physically. The sun isn't up long enough

This guy knows something.

Chemtrails?

bahahahaha. ol' blistertits. what a dweeb

The brit sky has sun for like 10 days a year. Seriously.

Is this in England even?!

I know it can get hot there and we have had a heath wave here too... well to an aussie that would be shilly.

>be anons sister
>got aussie friend studying here
>go to bathing place with bonfire
>the norse go with only shorts, women with bikinis or without
>it's maybe 10 or something though, but the sun still shines
>makes fire
>aussie qt sits there.. in a winter jacket
winter jacket!
winter
midsummer

But yeah I would prolly melt too in aussie land and not sleep without an ac or hammer to the head

I got one of these when I fell asleep with my laptops exhaust blowing right up against my arm
I used to play maple story on that thing 24/7

>Is this in England even?!
Yes, even it even tells you even in the link even.

UV light doesn't trigger pain receptors
it's like frogs in boiling water

oh shit

very bad parenting.
fucking trailer trash

xDDD what server kawaii desu :3 ??

B> nx gf

>formless with bitch tits at that age

england fix your fucking situation

I have no problem with this. Alcohol is degenerate.

You have a lovely way with words.

fuck off you orange monkey

tanning is for niggers

tanning will age you 20 years

I was going to post Emma Watson but all the pictures I have are fake nudes

It was in spain A field trip

>Yes, even it even tells you even in the link even.
duuuude... weed... it's 6:09 here... said last joint and last post for 3 hours... damnit..

Got to cut that cig and hash jew out, at least cut it to the one before bed only for the sleeps.
Been smoking to much, you get like retarded when to much.. slow.. lose a lot of your smelling sense

This literally happened to me in Spain 5 years ago

Wow that's not normal even for the palest albino motherfucker out there. I'm white as hell and been sunburnt plenty of times, never had a blister like that holy shit. He's gotta have something else going on.

shieet, now i am thankful that my skin is have the blessing of melanin.

LOL NICE BITCH TITS THERE BRITAIN.

Worst it's ever been for me is it gets red and itchy, like a mild rash. Never seen anything like this.

>zzzz
youtube.com/watch?v=S8AMmnW0UEQ

>Tyrkjarnið - Fuck turkey!
youtube.com/watch?v=k-_lQ1UQoyU

okay no more shitposting one joint, fucking workout and big party shit with possiblity of fickificki but doubt it. They know what they find here.

And there are people on pol who still push nordicist theories about spain.