Was it fake?

Was it fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html
niceme.me
youtube.com/watch?v=P5lC3Tfdhvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. You need to research flat earth. That shit is real.

No.

initially, but then they really did it

Yes.

yes

Honestly it doesn't seem like it would be that hard. If you can make a plane fly and you can make an airtight breathing suit that's most of the work done already.

That's what I've always thought

Yes, go watch a funny thing happened on the way to the moon.

Yes. It didn't the landing provide a giant leap like everyone expected rather a little skip. Sure, it demonstrates human potential, but don't dramatically changes people futuristic's pursuits and there's why we're not exploring the galaxy.

It was real, there was nothing limiting 60's/70's tech from doing it other than the budget and political will.

Reminder that this motherfucker was designed in the 50's.

UR FAKE

High powered telescopes can see the footprints and other shit they left behind

A mirror was placed there to measure exact distances with lasers, apparently the moon is moving away from the Earth at a rate of 1cm a year or some shit

The Soviets never called bullshit because they knew it happened, during the Apollo mission Russians were controlling one of their Luna robots, attempting to land it at the same time as the American's.

There was only one other observatory in the world strong enough to listen to their conversations and it was in Britain

Fuck you truther fags, cue video of Buzz Aldrin punching a truther in California

No. Nice dubs, thanks for playing.

>oldfag here

Flying in planes still amazes the fuck out of me.

>High powered telescopes can see the footprints and other shit they left behind. LIE--they can't see shit 'cause shit's not there.
>A mirror was placed there to measure exact distances with lasers, apparently the moon is moving away from the Earth at a rate of 1cm a year or some shit. NOT PUT THERE BY MEN.
>The Soviets never called bullshit because they knew it happened, during the Apollo mission Russians were controlling one of their Luna robots, attempting to land it at the same time as the American's. AMERICANS WERE GIVING THE SOVIETS WHEAT AT THE TIME AND USSR DIDN'T WANT TO FUCK THAT UP.
>There was only one other observatory in the world strong enough to listen to their conversations and it was in Britain. BULLSHIT
>Fuck you truther fags, cue video of Buzz Aldrin punching a truther in California FUCK YOU MOON BULLY BULLSHIT ARTISTS PERPETUATING NASA FRAUD.

Does it matter?

>1 post by this ID

Of course.

Yeah it matters because NASA ripped off the public to the tune of $150 billion in today's money.

if it was, the soviets would have called bullshit, the space race was a glorified military dickwaving session

there are mirrors there routinely used to measure distances

the us could not have gotten upwards of 10 countries to play along with the entire apollo program, or even the people directly involved in the first place to stay quiet for all of this time

Worth it to fuck with Russians.

who put the mirror there, reptilians?

Does it matter if it was? If most people believe we went to the moon, then that's basically the same thing as actually going to the moon. Reality's just a set of programmable beliefs.

> High powered telescopes can see the footprints and other shit they left behind
Nope
this is entirely untrue

> A mirror was placed there to measure exact distances with lasers, apparently the moon is moving away from the Earth at a rate of 1cm a year or some shit
yep.

> The Soviets never called bullshit because they knew it happened,
Yep

> during the Apollo mission Russians were controlling one of their Luna robots, attempting to land it at the same time as the American's.
Nope. more bullshit
soviets landed a rover on the moon in '73, the last manned moon landing was in '72

> There was only one other observatory in the world strong enough to listen to their conversations and it was in Britain
Nope, there were several, including a home made radio telescope in kentucky as well as several large observatories around the world

dont try to defend the factual nature of the moon landings with bullshit, you'll only feed the idiots

You can't explain shadows going in different directions, a flapping flag, duplicate backgrounds, shadows growing longer as astroNOTS approaching the spotlight, the deadly VARB, fake moon rocks as well as the fact that technology does not get better as you go backward. It has been nearly 50 years since the moon landing and it can't be duplicated now. The space shuttle got a few hundred miles from the first belt and they saw shooting stars on their retinas. OH--but why am I telling an idiot like you--you have kissed the ass of NASA 'authorities.'

Harder to fake it than actually going. There is a reason why moon hoaxers are often associated with flat earthers and reptilian nonsense. They are too fucking crazy to accept hard evidence supporting that men landed on the moon.

> long list of shit "you cant explain"
yes, i can explain all of it, but youre too stupid to listen or understand

badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

it's all right here faggot.

Literally every single thing you mentioned has been debunked numerous times.

You will probably brush this off as untrue because I didn't bother to provide a rebuttal, but if you knew how many times I've refuted these claims just to have the idiot stutter like a moron you'd be a bit tired too.

>build massive rocket for unbelievable amounts of money
>put trained astronauts on it
>launch it
>reach space
>astronauts look at each other and smile, knowing they fooled everyone on earth
>time to go home :)

Objects in front of cross hairs. NO fogging of any photos despite gong through VARB twice. Apollo 11 astroNOTS faking a shot supposedly halfway to the moon (caught red-handed). LEM specs about the size of an AMC Gremlin manual...they lose it and other recordings. Men should have been able to jump at least 6 feet from the surface. Yet fuckwits like you insist it's all real. I can go on, but you're too stupid to listen or understand.

The earth is not flat....it is hollow.

See:

Explain how seasons work then.

It hasn't been rebutted. Feeble excuses have been made such as 'earth glow' and uneven surfaces, but they can't explain the crosshairs or why shadows grow as astroNOTS walk closer to the the spotlight. And don't forget Alan Bean saying the belts 'hadn't been invented yet' when they went through that region of intense radiation. Notice how the space suits didn't address the CO2 problem...never any emissions. One astroNOT even pranced around like on a picnic with his visor up. The sun should be 20x brighter but he had no problem-o apparently.

How fucking old are you?

Yeah, it was probably all a stunt to fuck over the soviets, it worked pretty damned well too

>at least 6 feet
>while weighing about 230 pounds in moon gravity, and even more on earth gravity

niceme.me

how old? your last 2 digits old?

Even if the first moon landing is fake, it's kind of irrelevant as we actually did go to the moon a dozen times. After the Soviet Union opened their archives, we got access to pictures of US rockets going to the moon and coming back so we know we did go to the moon a bunch.

if you look at all the r&d that went into the moon landing there is no way you can believe the moon conspiracy shit.

It's not like we just decided one day to land on the moon. Many years of research and testing all came together to make it happen with a basically a blank check from the us government. There were many very costly first steps that came before the moon landing. We sent NINE men to the moon to rehearse the landings. And I'm to believe we would take all this effort on a hoax? Fuck off.

orlando sure was

youtube.com/watch?v=P5lC3Tfdhvo