What do you guys think he did this Christmas?

What do you guys think he did this Christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0000409/board/thread/264513626?d=264513626#264513626
crazydaysandnights.net/2016/11/blind-items-revealed-3-anniversary-month-29.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2013/02/brendan-fraser-is-broke.html
pastebin.com/xET6QVvy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spent it watching The Mummy trilogy, then once it was late he put Furry Vengeance as he got ready for bed and cried himself to sleep.

>Has over 32k in fans willing to spend time to sign some weird petition in his name

>owes over 90k in alimony to bitch Ex wife looking to destroy his very being

I truly hope he can find the silver lining

>*$90,000 /mo
mind you

does brendan just secretly have a financial domination fetish?

do the jews think we don't notice how fucked up imbalanced this alimony shit is? why is this okay

ask for change on the streets.

>OC here.

"Dad, come to bed, it's 4 in the morning. Aren't you sleepy?! You haven't opened my present yet!"
".............. Brendan looks around. He realizes it was just the wind that was talking to him. He finishes the swig of vodka he paused mid sentence when he thought he heard his daughters voice. She's not here. She hasn't been here for months. The nights have been colder than usual. Although this is something that our hero hasn't even begun to realize yet. Armored by only the heaviest of liquor, Brendan presses 'play' on the remote to his VHS player. Tonight he's watching 'The Mummy Returns'. He always loved this series, you see, because in this world he was Rick O'Connell; American adventurer extraordinaire! While the sofa is usually the most comfortable piece of furniture he was allowed to keep, tonight he's using a wooden chair. Tonight is the night after all. A most sought after event for our dear Brendan. Closing his eyes and finishing the last of his Jack Daniels, He finally stands on the chair. He didn't think the rope would feel this tight yet on his neck. He lets off a most sincere cackle as he realizes all his belongings fit into the birds eye view of his room. He kicks the chair. Without pausing the film, Rick O'Connell delivers Brendan's favorite quote. One that would stick with him for eternity.

"I only gamble with my life, never my money"- Rick O'Connell

Watched his kids open their presents from the bushes outside her house

I don't have all the answers. Check the time on that screenshot, buddy. It's 230am on xmas and I'm bombed posting in a Brendan Fraser thread.

What the fuck kind of brilliant input do you really think I would have on the Jews and their financial impact on modern society?

>TheChamCham

every time

Sounds like you JUST might.

eh eh eh

Pretty good user

>woke up in his minivan
>back hurts like hell
>out of painkillers
>drinks antifreeze
>tries to call his kids, but no response
>goes to homeles shelter
>eats turkey and gets food cans
>goes back to his minivan
>eats cold canned food
>watches Mummy vhs for the 289th time
>goes to sleep
>cries

Sounds kinda' comfy desu

He did what he does every year, he *JUSTS*

I hope he found out about his petition Christmas morning and spent all day crying tears of joy

Screaming 'JUST' at himself in the bathroom mirror until he loses his voice.

Sculpted a turkey out of multiple tins of dog food, and watched The Mummy whilst commentating to his children who aren't actually there.

He sat down, and he thought a lot, and now he's gonna make a change

He read the Christmas cards he sent to himself.

He asked Santa for more movie roles in his stocking.

What did he mean by this?

imdb.com/name/nm0000409/board/thread/264513626?d=264513626#264513626

Brenny is the alimony

Hahaha wew what a lad

that ChamCham is funny guy. I wonder who is he IRL?

Reenacted the mummy in his small, one bedroom apartment

What did Brendans brother mean by this?

Holy shit, JUST
It's like the entire family is just the fucked up shit

Well done Sup Forums you broke ChamCham

whats the next step in your plan?

Bretty touching, but he has sons, no daughters

>$90k per month
What the fuck, does this bitch feed his children with platinum ?

I want to kill this faggot, he irritates the fuck out of me.

J U S T

>as Brendan wakes up after 3pm in the afternoon under the bridge, Brendan shuffles towards his change can
>merely quarters and dimes, no bills, Brendan attempts to count the change
>barely standing up straight, Brendan sways back and forth during his hangover counting
>he has enough to buy a bottle
>Brendan makes his way to the liquor store with his can full of loose change
>upon entering the store the clerk greets him and Brendan smiles back nervously as he heads down the vodka aisle
>as he looks at the bottom rack he notices the liter of cheap vodka
>he brings it up to the register and the clerk rings it up
>Brendan puts his can on the counter and dumps out the change
>Brendan divides it all into dollars as the clerk watches
>"I th-think this is enough...." whispers Brendan
>the clerk recounts all of it and it's nearly all of Brendan's change
>the clerk makes the transaction and wishes Brendan a Merry Christmas
>Brendan very sadly smiles back and replies, "y-you too..."
>Brendan makes his way back to his bridge to spend his Christmas with his newly purchased bottle
>he sits there and a tear rolls down his cheek
>he looks up and smiles, remembering the petition his fans made for him
>he swears he'll make it back in Hollywood and he downs the vodka
>"Merry Christmas fans"

>James Cameron announces Avatar 2 finally getting release date for 2018
>Brendan has a leading role in it

2017 will be the year the JUST meme finally dies

Same here, but its also funny when you search celebrity gossip sites for Brendan Fraser and find comments left by ChamCham

crazydaysandnights.net/2016/11/blind-items-revealed-3-anniversary-month-29.html

crazydaysandnights.net/2013/02/brendan-fraser-is-broke.html

I work at Hollywood C-movie studios. (It's a decent living). I have had a personal encounter with him recently that I would like to share; however the comment was too long. I typed it up here

pastebin.com/xET6QVvy

Is it some deranged fan who's obsessed with him, or is it his brother?
This shit's too autistic to be a troll.

ChamCham is Brendan

>not editing the walking stick into a candy cane

ChamCham is Brendans schizophrenic split personality

Part 1/2

This is a real story when I saw Brendan at work.

I work as technician hollywood b-movie studio, that week Brendan was filming some guest appearance in some show. Im not really sure what mini-show/ b-movie It was, but I know it must have been his birthday because he was bringing his own cake to the studio, jokingly yet serious telling the co-workers they better hurry to be first to grab a bite of the cake, because it wont be enough cake for everyone. I didnt feel I wanted cake anyway so I didnt care if it was all gone.

Anyway I had lunch break and went to the lunch room, I could see people drinking coffie and chatting, eating their food ect. Then I saw Brendan sitting alone at a table, staring to the same direction, he didnt have any emotion in his face. I looked were he was looking and saw his cake on the countertop. Nobody had eaten from it, it was completely untouched. ''Maybe people dont like cake? dont be hard on yourself,'' I thought to myself, But i still felt bad for him
I suddenly got a brilliant. I waited for the lunch room to be empty and sneaked inside, took a slice from the cake. I didnt really wanna eat it, Im not really a fan of cake. So i threw the piece into the trash-can and placed the rest of the cake back into the fridge, I only wanted it to appear that someone had eaten from it to make him less sad

Next day at lunch, Brendan was sitting at same spot, alone as usual, staring at the cake again, but now is missing a slice. But this time there was emotion in his face, he was smiling. he looked calm, almost like he finally found peace. I felt good too seeing I made some poor soul feel better.
Suddenly I hear somone shout at Brendan ''Hey Brendan, isnt this your cake in the trash?'' The only voice I could hear come out from Brendan was ''W-what?'',
''Yea come and look!' the co-worker said' I saw Brendan walking over to the trash-can, looking confused, he looked down into the trash-can.
''Maybe somone hasnt told you this, but we dont throw fresh food into the can, it will only go sour and stink up the place, it already starting to smell, you need to change the trash-bag, and take the old one out of the lunch room'' the co-worker said and walked over to his friends at a table

Brendan didnt move from the spot he just stood there, the whole lunchbreak looking down into the trash can, I remember the cake said something ''Happy birthday Brendan, Wishing you all the best with your new job and career'' I remember the peice I cut out, the last word was visible in the piece. I also placed it gently into the can, rather than threw it. When I think about it, he must have looked down at trash, seeing a solid cake peice, with the word ''career'' on it.

Even when few people slipped past him and threw their garbage and fresh food left-overs into that same trash-can, he didnt move a muscle. I felt really bad but I had to go back to work. 5 Hours later I was calling for the day, But I forgot my jacket in the lunch room. I went inside and got my jacket and was on my way out, I saw something. It was Brendan he hadnt move from the spot, even 5 hours later, he was still standing there looking down into the trash-can where I had thrown the cake. I didnt know what to do so I just left. I never saw him again after that.

Here's the thing though: if Brendan continues to make more money or gets a break then that means we, as movie goers, will just being paying that bitch's alimony cheques.

I don't want to support Brendan until he goes bankrupt or his wife dies

We should get chamcham to do a AMA here

>ChamCham
who?

I saw Brendan at a grocery store in Camden yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “I charge a quarter per word. ”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Spare a dollar?” and closing his wallet shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him cry as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Vodka bottles in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he was tired and couldn't hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to just charge him for one bottle "for Rick O'Connell" then turned around and winked at me. I saw tears running down his cheeks. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by having no money really loudly.

Christ user. Now i wanna get into books about depressed people being down on their luck. Any recs?

Nicest guy you'll ever meet... and deranged psychopath.

CAN YOU SEE ME NOW AFTON?