It's a Tig wants to fuck the tranny episode

>it's a Tig wants to fuck the tranny episode

The death of Tig's daughter did not make up for the majority of the suffering he caused and it's bullshit he lived at the end

Tig literally did nothing wrong.

Why did SAMCRO have such a liberal policy when it came to Jews, Spics and Trannies?

Because they weren't black

Because the priority is money not racial purity

That's what happens when you let Ron "The Jew with the Jaw" Perlman take over your MC

>Because the priority is money not racial purity

>juice goes full fucking retard thinking the club will kick him out for having a black father,which resutls in him becoming a NARC and killing a fellow member to keep it a secret

And then it turns they wouldn't have cared.

Black people are stupid and act rashly

>Black people are stupid and act rashly

What's Tig's excuse?

He's a pyscho

They were reaching out.

No he's not, he's just mentally disturbed

>tranny

Dont be transphobic please

>it's a gemma ruins everything for everyone episode

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This show got pretty dumb towards the end

Last two seasons went Dexter.

it was always dumb at some point I realized it was pretty much GTA missions/rpg fetch quests

>sorry fellows I can't let those guns out of the port unless you help me with my problem
>hey guys we'll help you with your problem if you get one of our guys out of lockup
>I'd love to help you get that guy out of lockup but I need someone to babysit my wife's son

and so on and so on.

this
even the aryan brotherhood will do business with niggers and spics if they get a good profit out of it

with criminal organizations, the image they have is just a fascade and it's always about the money

some real life bikers often drive cars more than bikes in their day to day life, they only ride their bike for appearance sake

Tasty air

Blacks couldn't join SAMCRO but they were more than welcome in the Grim Bastards.

The Mayans were the latino crew. You want to ride as a mex? You ride Mayan.

>it's a Jax tries to get the club out of guns but fails right at the end and ends up selling even more guns season

>It's a Irish kidnap Jaxes son in order to sell him to a highest bidder episode