OBAMA TO USE EXECUTIVE ORDER ON GUN CONTROL

You heard it here first faggots, we're not out of the woods yet. Despite the Democratic filibuster, Obama is going to use his executive powers to enact gun control legislation. He is going to wait until the last minute to push this through.

youtu.be/Wm1ggYRvbKg

In order to veto it would require 2/3rds (66%) vote of Congress.

Republicans only hold 57% of House of Representatives and 54% of Senate. This does not include the republicucks we have taking up space in Congress who would vote NO to veto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5lC3Tfdhvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good luck enforcing it lol

ak-47 in new orleans street price is something like 150 dollars

If he does this the Dems are going to take a massive hit in November. They'll have to decide what it's worth to them

That's literally the opposite of what your video said.

OP is a fag. Habbening cancelled.

>executive powers
>legislation.
also it'll be ignored

Yeah, the last time this asshole did that we got a big list of rule changes for law enforcement and more data sharing.

Yawn. He doesn't have the balls, and everybody would just ignore his ass anyway.

Probably just see more anti-gun foolishness at the State level. Sorry Califags.

More like $600.

I wish.

Communist, anti-American nigger traitor aint going to do shit. Quit fear mongering.

>Sorry Califags.
I am already dead on the inside, so you need not worry.

>ignored

do you even know how executive orders work? congress would have to veto it.

there is so much wrong with your understanding of how the legislature makes laws with the executive branch...

>Executive order
>Legislation

I don't think so and I'll tell you why. They REALLY want their gun control and they don't want to muck it up by overplaying their hand. If it is the result of some Obeezy executive order its more likely to been seen for what it is and cause backlash and resistance. If at all possible they'll try to get them under the guise of fair two party politics legislation. More sheep would go along that way.

and the police would have to act on it - you know, like immigration laws in (((sanctuary cities)))

>Democucks only hold 43% of House of Representatives and 46% of Senate.

SO NO FUCKING WAY IS AN SIG ANTI-GUN LEGISLATION GETTING PASSED, YOU DUMB FUCK

I got one for $250 and a case of beer in Houston last year.

unfortunately it is more like $600, otherwise I would be buying 20 or so of them for no reason other than to have a stockpile of AKs :)

orlando was a hoax

youtube.com/watch?v=P5lC3Tfdhvo

Yea hehehehehe and he's gonna personally go Door to door collecting them. Right. Boom boom ughhhh

they couldn't collect that many guns before trump's inauguration

CHANGE.

I guess these words meant nothing then.

>"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

We will march, armed to DC, and assemble before congress to remind them of their oath:

>I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

We will call for an immediate veto and impeachment of Obama. If congress opposes, an interim government will be set up while they are discharged from duty. Elections will be held, incumbents will be barred from office.

The government governs with the consent of the people. In the years since 2001, their attack on the bill of rights has been constant and it is now culminating with the further restriction of the second amendment. When the attacks upon our liberty and rights have become so significant and egregious, the time for action is upon us.

>In every stage of these oppressions We have petitioned for redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A President whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

this article uses the blaze (GLEN KEK) as source, and also claims the Orlando Big Gay Al's target practice jihadi guy used an AR15 which is wrong.

Obama won't do shit because he's a do nothing president, accomplishing nothing is what he likes to do because congress doesn't listen to him on either side.