Why were there so many manly tv shows in the 1980s-1990s and why are there none now?

Why were there so many manly tv shows in the 1980s-1990s and why are there none now?

>lightning bolt gently caresses his nipple

hot

stuff in the water that makes the frogs gay

God, Quickening scenes were always so retarded-looking

>manly
Do you mean homoerotic?

Toxic masculinity

>highlander
>manly

This guy gets it These shows primarily appealed to fags and vaginas, they're still around. Outlander, The CW Network entire lineup

You know that's true right? Chemicals in the water are making male frogs and fish become female.

Because you fucking millenials are little pieces of shit that's why.

maybe because there was the "cold war" going and without internet the people could't really know what was happening over there so we were sort of fed propaganda by movies as if they were a danger as a military force and as a race so we had to beef up and be super macho mens to be able to live tru this.

These.

Because everything's FUCKED UP
>women are encouraged to fuck their way through their 20's with only guys that look like male models, even ugly as sin piece of shit women
>monogamy is laughed at and seen as "old fashioned" and "boring" by feminist dyke retarded sjw tumblr bloggers, you know the ones that liberals constantly praise and quote
>average or even slightly above average guys are ridiculed and mocked for not being adequate enough for these STRONG LIBERAL WOMEN WHO DON'T NEED NO MEN, EXCEPT 10/10 MEN
>masculine traits are discouraged and looked down upon, of course unless you're a genetically gifted male, then you can act like an asshole and get away with it
>women get desperate once they hit the fucking wall and then decide to "settle" with these average guys that they wouldn't have even looked at when they were in their sexual prime
Now there's no turning back, and it's only going to get worse. This is the future YOU chose, you made your bed, now lay in it.

you are fucking retarded, watch the show again

This is why Putin is winning.

did you even watch the movie kids?

What movie? Who gives a FUCK about some movie? I'm talking about real life you pathetic weak subhuman doormat pushover piece of shit pee shy beta limp wristed manlet cuck

well in real life what you posted has been happening in humanity FOREVER.

go ask your grandpa how life was in his days

>muh red pill
>liberals ruining everything
>degeneracy

small dick starter pack

>FOREVER
>this delusion and ignorance
good goy

>you fucking millennials
hate to break it to you, but youre probably a millennial faggot too

I'm sorry that you have a tiny penis

>I don't know you but you criticized s-so you're probably one of me too
Dumbest fucking thing ever heard on Sup Forums today, millennial education really is shit.

I have a life tip for you. Whenever you write something, read it over and ask yourself "Does this sound like something Elliot Rodger could have written?" If yes, delete it and reconsider your life.

Fuck off nerd

I thought that about Hercules too, that it's for women and fags. Xena for girls

(((they))) put a stop to it because they deemed a masculine white society to be too dangerous

Bud you need to post the OKC scientific experiment collage with this sort of thing.

The one where the "guy" says he wants to make her wear a diaper and choke her with his cock is the one you want.

Post it

I'll admit you're right when you tell me which show on the CW includes has at lest one decapitation in every episode.

how did they fuck up a show where an immortal gets to fight other immortals so bad?

Xena is for boys

That looks kind of gay. Also why are white people so hairy? It's revolting

Instead of actually making a series, every episode was a remake of the first movie but in a different setting. It's just extreme laziness on the part of the people who developed and wrote it

Because the Cold War ended.

During the 80s-Early 90s America wanted to be seen as tough and manly in order to intimidate USSR and other communist countries. Once they collapsed American supremacy was pretty all but guaranteed all around the world, so they turned to try and help out women and minorities instead to try and show how oh-so-progressive they are (They aren't).

On Showtime.

It's mostly for lesbians.

No, lesbos are a very small if loud and obnoxious part of the fanbase. It was mostly boys watching the show and getting funny feelings in their shorts

>all female highlander remake when?

It's called Raven and it sucked.

Also fuck you

haven't you heard, manly men are evil

Society got too comfortable and it's safer to be a nu-male nerd instead of hitting the weights and getting a clue.

Also, the sight of a strong white male triggers leftists because it reminds them of high school. Leftists all wanted Chad cock, but Chad was secretly a member of the primordial cult of kek.

>this fucking thread

>manly tv shows
user this wasn't a manly show. This was a show for house wives to finger bang themselves to a shirtless guy who isn't lorenzo lamas.

>crawling into leather wet
I'd rather fight naked desu

t.a guy who didn't watch it.

How many times an episode did he wind up without a shirt?

This
Whining little shitbags

If you were under 30 y/o during the 2000's you're a millenial, if not then you are way too old to be browsing this board. Either way you are a fag.