What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs2KiBiPU6w
youtu.be/jbkSRLYSojo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He wants to be president of canada, but after The Donald ran he will constantly be compared to him, and won't be taken seriously.

and hes super salty aboot that

literally who?

He doesn't bullshit people. He's jaded as fuck because he has seen so many people fail in business and unless someone comes in with lightning in a bottle, he will tell them that they will probably get crushed.

When someone actually gets his approval, it's because their pitch was amazing. Look at the guy who made the panoramic photo application for the iPhone that programmed the motors in the phone to make it turn by itself.

At first they thought it was the stand it was on, but when he showed them it was the actual phone he was floored.

He just wants to Make Canada Great Again

I voted for Harper, I don't dislike Trudeau. But I'll be damned if this piece of shit ever becomes PM. And I tell everyone I know what an ass he is.

>I don't dislike Trudeau

How? He's an insufferable idiot.

where can I buy this

Oh so it's the same guy who calls him a greedy soulless kike every time something remotely positive is posted about him?

Good to know.

post em

Trudeau is Castro son and is selling Canada to China. Look it up, Trudeau mother was a whore andshe lived with her husband in Cuba.

Please post the pastas they never fail to make me laugh

I heard that you were saying some pretty unflattering things about me online, eh?

I'm in Australia. Being sold off to China is normal for Commonwealth countries.

If you beat me up, I win

Yes, Trudeau is an bum. But my life has not fundamentally changed since he got elected, and I don't foresee it changing drastically in the immediate future.

My point is, we are not America. Our leadership is not so bad that we need to elect a loud mouthed retard like O' Leary. We have capable politicians.

>Justin Castro

Trudeau has already proven himself to be economically retarded. So yeah, it will effect you.

>raised by a cuck
>becomes a cuck
it's like poetry

Yeah he's a commie, I get it. The first thing I said to my dad when Castro died was "Did you hear what that commie Trudeau said?" and then we talked shit about him for half an hour.

>We have capable politicians
Yea capable at being shit

>we are not America. Our leadership is not so bad that we need to elect a loud mouthed retard like O' Leary.

what is with you canadians? why are you guys so reserved? Why do you want such pussies to be leaders?

Don't you guys want a PM who can walk into a room and instantly change the topic of discussion. Don't you want a leader to chew people out who are completely inept and tell them to get lost? Don't you want a leader who isn't afraid to challenge others on every point?

watch a master in action
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs2KiBiPU6w

Sounds like you and your dad didn't grow up around many books. The only bums are you rednecks. But it's cute you took after your father with that CAPITALISM IS GOOD BURN THE LIBTARDS GOD BLESS bs. I'm sure a flailing middle class will have dipshits like you to thank for when it crumbles because of red scare idiocy from the MacArthur era.

It's legal to blow dogs in Canada now. Still can't smoke weed but at least you can smoke dog pole

Capitalism has been an objective good

hahaha. Totally man. Thanks wall street and profit motive for improving mankind and making us a kinder and more remarkably well off species.

I know you're being sarcastic but that's literally what capitalism has done

youtu.be/jbkSRLYSojo
Stay in denial

>HAS ROSLING

Haha wow. So you're a dipshit libertarian too? Do you collect coins for when "paper money totally stops becoming a thing guys srsly"?

Nice strawman. Not only are you stubborn but you're also wrong and won't even argue the point. You are the worst kind of person.
I can tell logic won't work on you so this will just be a waste of time to continue.

>incorrectly bringing up a logical fallacy
>resorting to pointing up a supposed logical fallacy as a retort
>the classic "i won't waste my time with this" without displaying proof as to the strengths of your side in the first place.

BINGO!

Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make the right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.

>Our leadership is not so bad that we need to elect a loud mouthed retard like O' Leary. We have capable politicians.

The cracks are starting to appear, like with the electoral reform report

It's an absolute certainty that he'll fuck up big time soon. Don't know over what but it's going to happen just because of who he is. Dude's no more qualified than my fucking grandmother, at least Trump knows how to manage a large organisataion.

O'Leary is just a scumbag. I'd rather have Bernier or Leitch run. Trudeau is a fucking clown btw.

> Thanks wall street and profit motive for improving mankind and making us a kinder and more remarkably well off species.

Just because you're being sarcastic doesn't make this sentence untrue.

this thread needs less leaf bitching and more pasta

Leftists need to suffocate.

canada has a president?

A long time ago as a young man I was walking through Central Park by my lonesome. It was a beautiful night, light sounds of the city passing by, but otherwise quiet. As I strolled throughout the park toward my apartment I heard the muffled sounds of a woman screaming, and just a few yards away from me I came across a half nude woman with two men on top of her.

We briefly made eye contact and I could see a look of complete desparation in her gaze, a call for help. I kept on walking. Her muffled screams got louder as she realized that there was no hero of this story, no one to save her from the arms of the men viciously having their way with her.

She was a lost cause. I knew that even if I tried to help her there was nothing I could do to stop those men. Your strategy has yet to show ANY inkling of a profit, and frankly, your product has no market. You are that woman I couldn't help. And because of that, I'm out.