>started with no managerial experience
>inherited rafa benitez' mess
>first manager to defend the CL
>turned marcelo into the best attacking fullback of all time
>made modrix the best midfielder in the world
>turned isco into a ballon d'or winner
>uncovered and trained asensio into a goat
>exposed farca so badly they are now valencia-tier

Is he, dare i say it, the next sir alex ferguson?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PlanItCoach/status/896274809851703296
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sir Alex Ferguson was the pre-Zidane.

>implying he hasn't already surpassed Fergushit
>only 2 CL wins in 20+ appearances
>both were fluke and undeserved wins

Is it ok to finally buy into the Zidane meme?

>team loaded with all the best players
I'd win the CL and I have zero idea how to manage a team

Everyone know they got Benitez only to sack him during the season and let Zidane arrive as a hero to consolidate his leadership. Everyone called it. Don't be fooled, he din't inherit Rafa's mess. He inherited Ancelotti's CL winner team and just made a few adjustement. Isco was already a very decisive player under Ancelotti. He has nothing to do with Barca downfall and the group he inherited is playing together for so many years now. No wonder they are performing. He's doing a great job but don't be stupid.

it's never too late to hump on the rating zidane train

>fluke
>undeserved
So how is the fishing this time of year?

Why where they so shit in Ancelloti's last season and for Benitez?

It takes ridiculous man management skills to get all these personalities and egos to gel

>he thinks benitez and ancelotti are worse managers than him
fucking potato

Ancelotti didn't rotate the squad at all, they were playing at an incredibly high level for the first half of the season. Benitez was likely facing pressure from someone in the hierarchy to play certain players in big games (ie. James at CM vs Barca, making Kroos the DM) since I doubt he would have played that way usually.

Assuming I got to choose the players and wouldn't have to pick an unbalanced team like Benitez was forced to.

>>inherited rafa benitez' mess
What a load of nonsense

But you wouldn't be able to, the locker room would eat you alive for breakfast. Half of being a manager is having top interpersonal skills.

>inherited rafa benitez mess

You mean benitez cashing in all his chips to balance out the team by bringing in casmeiro and kovacic?

Benitez unironically saved madrid. Hero they needed, but didn't deserve.

I wouldn't be near the locker room.
I'd essentially be a cheer leader from the sidelines.
>Kick it
>Kick that ball lads
>Kick the ball in the goal lads
and I'd give myself the odds as good as any of the other top teams of winning the CL

Remember when people said the same thing about Poop? Remember how they said he'll be exposed in any difficult league so to prove them wrong he managed Bayern? Remember when he said "Manchester Seety, si, it is like the editor again!" and got thoroughly exposed?
It's sad that you can't see history repeating itself.

Benitez was shit.

Le force the players to aim for the crossbar in training man

>the locker room would eat you alive for breakfast

That's because of goys literally defending them getting paid more than the manager does. How many jobs can you think of where the lackey gets paid more than the manager? How many jobs do you know where the goy dictates to the boss? It's a pity you retards don't understand critical thinking. You're almost as bad as the 14 year olds that defend DLC like the entire system will collapse if they don't defend letting themselves be raped.
Absolutely pathetic.

God can we please rate this man?

Because Ancelotti has no balls what so ever. The guy played fucking 55 y/o Beckham in the CL quarters with PSG against barça when we had Verratti on the bench.

I allways rated Zidane.

>>exposed farca so badly they are now valencia-tier
rude >:^(

The cl halal won last year was a fluke too so not like Zidane is any better.

>not rating Zizou
>in this day and fucking age
Are you lads ready for La Tridecima?

>have the most stacked bench in europe due to Perez money and transfers
>do nothing but let Uefadrid refs do their work
No. I will rate him when he does a Mou Inter 2010 season. He's literally Poop Guardiolel tier. In a couple seasons from now when he's sacked and at another big club but underperforming in europe, people will call him an Isco/Modric/Asensio babby.

>>turned marcelo into the best attacking fullback of all time
>>made modrix the best midfielder in the world

they were already the best before he took over

Ancellotti burned the team out by not making rotations, so by march, which is the decissive month, the team was physically dead.

>I will rate him when he does a Mou Inter 2010 season
Weren't they Credit Card FC?
Benitez is famous for having bad interpersonal skills and he's won the CL and almost won the league with >muh 96

I will never rate this bald cunt until he ponga a James

They had money to spend but they weren't nearly as stacked as current real

You can't deny that Manure's victory against Chelsea was undeserved as fuck.

Grow up, little fanboi, when you're planing on discussing this topic with adults.

Schooling ronaldo at the training camp was the best move possible. He gained respect from everyone, and I'm sure they were all fanboys who watched and idolezed him growing up anyway.

This means whatever he does, the player are gonna shut their mouth, accept it, trust him and give all they have. I don't think he's a tactial genius, but his demi god status regarding football is all he needs.

I'm not sure if I will ever see this efficient counter football again. every move forward looks so dangerous

>>have the most stacked bench in europe due to Perez money and transfers

you'll mad Real Madrid direction and scouting team have done an amazing work. most of Real's signings in recent years weren't even that expensive, in fact they look like steals in retrospective. there's like 8 or 9 clubs in Europe that have spent more than Madrid in the last 4 or 5 years iirc

but muh big Perez money, right?

>he wears two ties
Who can stop the mad man?

twitter.com/PlanItCoach/status/896274809851703296

>tfw your tactics are too smart for Sup Forums

tiki-taka on the ground is easy mode.

It sure is, but it doesn't tell me a lot about Zidane actual capacities as a coach.
He has amazing squad depth and rotate them against shitters, ALL THE WHILE having by far the best starting 11 in the world.
The B team of Real could compete for some cups in any european championship, and I'm sure there are a lot of coaches that could do what Zidane did with this team.

REAL MADRID 11

>Navas
10,00 Mill. €
>Marcelo
6,50 Mill. €
>Varane
10,00 Mill. €
>Ramos
27,00 Mill. €
>Carvajal
6,50 Mill. €
>Casemiro
6,00 Mill. €
>Modric
30,00 Mill. €
>Kross
30,00 Mill. €
>TSU
94,00 Mill. €
>Benz
35,00 Mill. €
>Vazquez
1,00 Mill. €

muh money

>pretending that Madrid still doesn't spend millions on their teams
It's almost only English clubs or oil money shitters that out spend Madrid. Not saying Real hasn't struck gold with their current squad, but they still spent more money than practically every team they face.

You've got to remember a lot of these were signed before the recent transfer boom madness, when 30m was still a lot to pay for a player.

That doesn't mean anything, just look their CL's runs from since Zidane took over. They only team they faced that spent more money on their squad were City and quite possibly Bayern (in which game they were also hugely favoured by the ref). They spend 200m more on their squad than last years finalist for crying out loud. Granted their purchases last 3-4 years have been amazing, but also remember they bought the likes of Bale and James before that

let's not overrate him now. He inherited the strongest team in the world and failed to win the league both years.
Sure he won the UCL, but that's more due to his team of champions turning up for big games.
And let's look at the competition. A declining barca at the end of an era. Milan milan and inter milan missing, the english teams that are strong in europe were in crisis or missing, athletico only got there because of the lack of competition, the only real rival were a declining bayern with lots of old stars and juventus who is a master of chocking finals and sort of defeated themselves in the final because there was a big fight involving bonucci at half time.
If instead of him there were mou or pep they would have won both the UCL and the league, and would have an easier time doing it