Drumpf loses to based Hillary in new poll

Holy shit, Sup Forums BTFO

#ImWithHer

Doesn't matter. Hillary's problem is going to be voter turnout.

You really think blacks, latinos and low income people are going to turn out for Hillary? That's the Democrat swing voter section and while they will never vote for a Republican, they will stay at home if they aren't interested.

And Hillary is fundamentally uninteresting.

This is also why the Democrats lost so big in 2014. Their base just didn't go out and vote, so the Republicans swept the polls.

>You really think minorities will vote to avoid getting deported, enslaved, and possibly murdered by a racist group?

Gee, I think they *might* care about NOT electing a racist...

Yes of course they will turn out for Hillary.

Trump's loudmouthed IRL shitposting about Mexicans and other groups will push people to vote so their friends family and nationals don't get deported.

Meme magic indeed

>dat flag

>You really think blacks, latinos and low income people are going to turn out for Hillary?

lmao just screencapped this post

Well except that's just more bullshit.

The whole "racist" angle is based on Trump wanting to stop the flow of illegal immigrants. That's not racist. That's just enforcing the law.

You'll find out soon enough when your stupid-as-shit prime minster invites plenty of Muslims in to enrich your lives. Can Trump be prime minster of Canada? 8 years from now when he's done being our president, you're going to seriously need someone like him, if it's not too late by then.

>democrats don't vote as much as reputhuglicans

lol is that why they've won the past 2 presidential elections?

Sage

Do.

I predict this year will be a record low turnout year for Democrats.

And Trump got more Republicans out to vote than either Romney or McCain.

Democrats will take another drubbing nationwide due to low turnout. Just like in 2014.

Lol you kikes updated the fake one with its flaw

They won because all the brown people turned out for Obama like never before. They don't have Obama this time. There is no black messiah riding in to turn the world into a utopia. The democrats have... Hillary Clinton. And these polls are assuming the same demographic composition of the vote as during Obama's re-election.

cum on timmy and suck it down for sally.

this desu senpai

Sage

can someone explain why Trump is going down?

I can understand why Hillary's going up, but i t makes no sense that Trump's going down. Maybe moving to Libertarian?

Every time I see one of these poll threads I come in hoping, praying that there will be a post giving me a good reason for me not to be worried about Trump's chances this November.

It hasn't happened yet. I'm still going to vote for him, but I'm already mentally preparing myself for 4 years of Hillary.

They won the presidential elections because they like Obama, on a personal level.

You really think they like Hillary on a personal level?

Just you sit there and think about that a minute.

In off-year elections (2010 and 2014), Democrats lost their Congress seats because of low voter turnout.

Republicans control both houses of Congress now.

And Congress has far more power than the president.

he's closing the gap in the latest poll. but yea, put your faggy chart up there

fuck of paco,

This poster believes in meme magic, he thinks he can subvert it.
OR
This is a (poorly) paid Correct the Record shill for Hillary trying to use our methods against us.

>Doesn't matter. Hillary's problem is going to be voter turnout.
>You really think blacks, latinos and low income people are going to turn out for Hillary? That's the Democrat swing voter section and while they will never vote for a Republican, they will stay at home if they aren't interested.

Yes, folks. Drumpf NEETs are really this stupid.

Personally I think it's "secret Trump supporter" syndrome.

You've seen the vids. Anti-Trump people are violent. I'm a Trump supporter but if anyone asked me, I'd waffle and say I really liked Sanders and it's a shame he's out of the race.

Come poll day, I'm voting Trump, but between now and then, ain't no way I'm going out there with a Trump hat or a Trump shirt and getting my ass kicked by a bunch of left-wing dindus and Mexicants.

It's just a personal theory. Trump supporters are laying low, because that's what I'm doing. I'll plug him on Sup Forums but I don't say shit on Facebook.

Be worried, not because of lying polls, but because of Democrat cheating.

Explain 2014 then.

Democrats got blown the fuck out of Congress because without Obama to bring the black vote out, they really have nothing.

You've already lost. Start packing, Paco.

The fucking convention hasn't even happened yet. I suspect there will be BLM protesters at the RNC but the DNC will be a complete shit show and it will cave her numbers badly.

The people Trump wants to deport cant vote, they aren't US citizens. That's why he wants to deport them you cucknuck.

Hes not its a fake there was a different graph earlier that we proved was a fake and the shills updated it

Yeah and the funny thing is a lot of Latinos actually support Trump because more than anyone, they see the problem: they came here legally to make a new life and all their fucking countrymen are sneaking across the border illegally and bringing all the problems with them.

Legal immigrants want a new start and they don't need all these illegal fuckers ruining it.

God Emperor Trump, 2016.

Sounds like you are the problem, your shitty communication skills are why liberals walk around unopposed you spineless bastard

>2016
>Establishment politicians are losing their grip of power, desperate to keep it
>Will do anything to stay in power
>Believing establishment controlled pollsters

I seriously hope you guys don't do this...

You've been blown the fuck out nigger

This. I know the polls are fake as shit. I'm more concerned about election rigging at the polls. Trump only loses if he is assassinated (Which will cause a violent uprising) or they rig the votes.

No, I just don't want my car keyed, my tires knifed and my house burned down.

That's the Democrat response to disagreement.

It's why we need Trump. Someone needs to tap their shit down and while I wish it could be me, it's beyond my strength.

We need God Emperor Trump now.

You guys seem to believe the polls when Brexit is winning in the UK, or when Trump was beating Lyin' Ted and whatnot.

Yes of course they will turn out for Hillary.

Trump's loudmouthed IRL shitposting about Mexicans and other groups will push people to vote so their friends family and nationals don't get deported.

Meme magic indeed

>1 post by this ID