Time for rich to be receive a dose of equality. 1% btfo

Time for rich to be receive a dose of equality. 1% btfo.

yahoo.com/news/lawmaker-wants-rich-drug-test-000000565.html?nhp=1

Other urls found in this thread:

buddymd.com/benzoylecgonine-cocaine-drug-elimination-time-and-clearance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed. Drugs are degenerate.

Most high income earners get drugs by the kilo and are high almost 24/7.

Honestly if you really wanted to help people just cut taxes on the working class tb-h

So now paying for welfare with the money you don't spend on drugs is equated with asshats who then receive that money and spend it all on drugs?

I know there are smart black people. Why are the idiots the only ones who find prominent positions from which to espouse absolute retardation?

Sounds good in theory but would be fairly difficult to enforce. The IRS has enough problems with staff as it is. An easier way to stick it to richfags would be to make all white collar crimes have mandatory minimums, that way no amount of legal jew magic can get these faggots out of jail time.

The one percent is a meme

The fact that they make money does not mean they are taking from the poor.

the left believes that we have a zero sum game.

There is nothing infinite in the world. All wealth has a source. Wealth cannot be created from nothing.

>equality
>having less of your money stolen from you is the same as getting goodies out of that money that was stolen from someone else.

This is why no one takes liberals seriously.

>taking others tax dollars and spending it on drugs

>paying your taxes and spending your own money on drugs

not the same thing

>what is the internet

What IS that thing?

Tell that to the feds

Everyone should, everything should have consequences for being stupid to keep people in order

>sick and tired if drug testing welfare recipients
Lol but that isnt even a thing. And if it was, I doubt she would do enough of it to get "sick and tired"

>wealth cannot be created from nothing
Learn to capitalism

>introducing a bill to make rich folks submit a urine sample along with their tax return

I'm sure that will go real far.

Fair enough honestly.

The majestic North American Sheboon.

You know, Sup Forums being right wing and all usually opposes higher taxes on the rich on the basis that its inherently violent and their rightful money, which I agree. But we also need to realized that the majority of leftists are isolated, ivory tower ideologues to believe they "know whats right" for the working/middle class. Fuck the rich, they vote for more Syrian migrants, they're anti Trump, they filled with white guilt, fuck em all.

how can there be such envious poor miserable people in the usa? the social ladder is climbed through discipline, education, work, in a few (3 to 1 )generations. how many generations have these dindus already had to beter themselves?

>Learn to capitalism

Learn to science. Social Sciences like economics are hilariously ignorant about the material basis of wealth.

>BRB, mailing my 1040, and a loosely capped jar of piss.

Typical klingon female user

What you say is true, but for once, I don't see anything wrong with this. If they're going to drug test poorfags they should also drug test richfags, fair is fair.

>there is the same amount of material prosperity, utility, and wealth today as there was 3000 year ago

Wealth is created through labor, planning, and technological advances. The fact that it distributes itself nonlinearly in an optimal economy is a fact the left needs to stop getting butthurt over.

African Americans will always try to tear down people that attempt to climb gradually. That's why they idolize tasteless people that "made it" like rappers or athletes. They put all of their eggs into those baskets and don't amount to anything.

kek. yea sure give me a drug test to justify cutting my taxes even further. then we'll actually start drug testing people on welfare too.

it will be fucking hilarious when

>haha the 4th amendment protects you from unreasonable search but it's okay we'll just make your tax rates arbitraily high unless you """"voluntarliy"""" submit to this highly intrusive search

Don't be fooled by this "tax break" meme as if the government is doing you a favor.

Reminder that it's the (((1%))) and anything targeted at them is just fine.

if it distributed linearly it could still be inequal, leftists want equal distribution

IF THEY ARE THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN AMERICA THEY CAN JUST BUT SOMEONE ELSE PISS OR BRIBE A DR OR SOMETHING.
OR FUCK, JUST DO CRAZY EXOTIC DESIGNER DRUGS THAT AREN'T THE ONES BEING TESTED FOR.
THIS IS PANTS ON HEAD RETARDED AND WILL ONLY LEAD TO THE IRS PISS TESTING EVERY CITIZEN.

FUCK THAT AUTHORITARIAN BULLSHIT.

Demonizing the most succesful among your society is surely a road to prosperity.

Allahu Akbar!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.

I love American99% and the U.S.

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.

Allahu Akbar!

>pic not related

They should do the same for tax refunds on working class people.

who will be funding this drug testing? surely this will come out of the lawmakers pockets?

I am aware of the highly impossible fantasyland of perfect equality that leftists want.

But even beyond that there is the fact that an optimal economy does not distribute wealth linearly. How many times have you heard something like "the top 1% increased their wealth by 200% while the bottom 10% only increased by 10%" or w/e, and the immediate ignorant conclusion is that the 1% is evil and must be stealing. Whereas the truth is this is just about the most effective way to raise the wealth of everyone in general. There has never been an efficient economy that did not display this feature.

Sure, if you drug test EBT recipients as well.

what is this image from?

Yeah , less than 1% of the 1%ers would probably not test positive for illegal drugs.
They can afford to have a doctor write them anything they want , no need to run to the dope boy.
That prescription absolves you of all wrong doing whether you need them or not.
Its rampant in the middle class and I'm sure even more so the further up.

that's what im saying. the majority of 1%ers like working more than partying. then the majority of people that party choose drink. smaller percentage on pills. even smaller percentage doing coke.

they're not doing as much illegal drugs as the media would have you think. their kids are but their kids arent robbing people for drug money. all these niggers getting busted with drugs are getting busted because they were committing some other property crime.

I'm all for it

>like working more than partying.
Don't kid yourself. 1%ers make around $700,000/year on average, mostly from investments. They don't work much harder than your average hard working middle class salary man.

pic is always related
a manga

yeah, and friendly reminder that coke only stays in the system in extreme cases 48 hours.

99% of the populations renders all testable traces of cocaine out in 24 hours.
So rich fucks just dont do blow on what, april 14 th?

my dad and his wife generally bring in around 500k/year. i dont know what their investments are doing but they definitely spend at least 10 hours a day at the office and are still doing work on the weekends too. keep living in a fantasy world where everyone that has money is sitting on their asses.

The amount of money you'd save will be vastly over shadowed by the amount of money you'd spend on those drug tests

Who thought of this stupid meme?

My dad works at the Federal Reserve and he just told me that you are full of shit.

never knew that

Why not test politicians? They made marijuana illegal.

my dad works for nintendo and your dad does not work for the fed

Well yeah. Illegal should apply to everyone, not just people without the means to hide their habits.

>a insignificant pile of sand, aluminum, and a tiny bit of gold has the same value as a smart phone

Does Sup Forums actually support tax cuts on the rich? Seems like a shitty thing to do if I'm being honest, family.

Because any smart black people are denounced as 'Uncle Toms.'

im not a dr, you may want to verify what i have said.
just saying.
im bretty drunk right now.

I don't know what it is, but I'd fuck it before I'd fuck that babbling nigger hag.

dr's say it is actually 12-72 hours.
>buddymd.com/benzoylecgonine-cocaine-drug-elimination-time-and-clearance

still, way less than 3-4 weeks for pot.

A better question is: "Who do you trust more with your money; you or Washington DC?"

gotcha. i'm never going to do coke so it doesnt matter for me. you dont have to worry about me coming to find you after some failed drug test.

So, the point of drug testing welfare recipients is to make sure that they aren't spending tax money on drugs. The point of drug testing rich people before they can take tax deductions is what exactly? Fucking lunatic.

Wow, you really are retarded aren't you?

I'm a chef, so I don't do coke but I have done it. I was much younger.
I actually want to find a way to create a orginization that provides outreach to those in my industry about drug and alcohol abuse. I've lost too many talented friends way too young because of dangerous lifestyle habits. This career kind o encourages those kinds of bad behaviour.

>wealth cannot be created from nothing

sometimes I think economics is very deliberately not taught in government schools

wealth =/= products
wealth =/= resources

wealth is completely abstract, technically the only input is energy (well even more technically exergy)

To make everyone equal under the law.

>This career kind o encourages those kinds of bad behaviour.
yea i've read a few books written by chefs. sounds like everyone working at restaurants drinks a lot.

>energy comes from nothing

Again, science. Learn it.

I support less taxes on everyone

It's easy to say "They have so much money. Why do they need 10 billion dollars?" But actually think about where money comes from

Well they've earned those 10 billion dollars by making 10 billion dollars of wealth. Without them, there would be no 10 billion dollars to speak of. In fact, in most cases they've made an excess of what they have. They had to hire people and pay massive amounts of money in which they kept a slither of the money.

Every single dollar they have was traded, with free will, to them. In so there is no moral corruption going on.

tl;dr: they have $10 billion dollars worth of wealth because they made $100 billion dollars worth of goods or services that people willingly gave them money for, in which they've spent $90 billion dollars worth of workers and other goods

Lowering taxes on them will help them generate even more wealth which will benefit me because I'd live in a even more prosperous nation.

That said I'd support much higher tariffs

"Wealth" is subjective bro.
110% subjective.
I would buy this item for 40$. You'd buy it it for 50$ and he'd buy it for 30$.
The dude made it for 20$. How much is the item worth?
Don't forget the classic saying "Everything is worth what it's purchaser will pay for it."

that's a mummified abbo m8

The poor have to do drug tests on demand by employers, I think it's entirely fitting the ultra rich should do the same

but what about things like insurance comanies where it is federally mandated for you to purchase their product?

thats why I specifically used the term exergy, the energy isn't coming or going anywhere only changing form

exergy is "created" by intelligently using thermodynamics to create local decreases in entropy and then we can expend that exergy to order the universe in a way that is economically demanded by humans

the amount of total exergy that can be created and expended by humans generating wealth before we run into the heat death of the universe is so staggering that its infinite for all intents and purposes

>he posted a smug anime face, how can I ever recover?

Good. Everyone should be tested for drugs.

No it's created from raw resources.

Most of which are near valueless compared to the finished product.

>government should arbitrarily decide who is a criminal

fuck you globalist fascist.

I might have bought that argument fifty or a hundred years ago, but it absolutely does not apply in the digital age

This is the correct answer.

>people getting paid money by the government (welfare)

is equivalent to

>getting to keep your own money

this is the fundamental flaw of liberalism. they think the money belongs to them/the government FIRST.

>the amount of total exergy that can be created and expended by humans generating wealth before we run into the heat death of the universe is so staggering that its infinite for all intents and purposes

And you base this claim on what, exactly?

Jej

>All wealth has a source

Learn to read.

That's not the free market. That's coercion. The free market implies free will

Give an example? Because even Google has people that willingly give them money. Primarily from ads, but still.

I'm 100% okay with this as long as welfare recipients also get drug tested monthly.

No just the macaulays

Yeah sure as long as we can drug test people on welfare. These fucking leftists think a company is fucking STEALING by handing over as little money as possible to the IRS who has a gun in your face.

No, everyone.

It really doesnt sound good in theory it sounds terrible. Its fucking ridiculous for a person to have their privacy invaded for a tax break, most of which are given to spur economic growth. This would be a huge invasion of privacy, and also bad for the economy, plus a huge fucking waste of government resources. Most of the 1% is small business owners anyways.

Wrong. Wealth can be created and is created in every voluntary transaction. If wealth couldnt be created we would be stuck in the stone age redistributing whatever natural resources forever.