So did people get mad at their Trump jokes again? I bet they did

So did people get mad at their Trump jokes again? I bet they did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGv7e2XoqiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why get mad at jokes?

I got mad at Jack for refusing to vote.

no jessi no care

>why get mad at jokes?

where do you think we are

its disrespectful and divisive

Trump is trying to bring this country together and them mocking him doesn't help

Jack voted. Rich didn't.

You're right that mocking them won't solve anything, but you're also wrong that Trump is trying to actually bring people together. He's the white/republic equivalent of the black opiate (Obama) that was fed to liberals for the last 8 years.

>but you're also wrong that Trump is trying to actually bring people together. He's the white/republic equivalent of the black opiate (Obama) that was fed to liberals for the last 8 years.

Fuck off

He's fighting globalists, (((bankers))), and establishment republicans

not to mention the anti-racist SJW horde that formed to oppose him

He draining the swamp so we can work on level ground

He put blacks in his admin which is VERY liberal considering their violent tendencies, but he's very kind

He's protecting Israel from Jihadists when Obama wants to throw it under the bus

He's helping muslims by actually making plans to destroy ISIS unlike Obama who funds them

AND he's brought back 2,000 jobs to America

And he's not even president

Jesus... triggered much? calm down son

how is he combating bankers? Didn't he just assign a Goldman sachs exec to the national economic counsel? Then put Steven Mnuchin as sec of treasury? Someone who works in (((hollywood))) and the banking sector.

I voted for him, but he seems like an outward zionist shill and you're just taking the bait like I did.

>I voted for him, but he seems like an outward zionist shill and you're just taking the bait like I did.
clearly kek approves.

Making fun of the president-elect like a treasonous traitor? Yeah no shit people are mad

Fuck off. You should be able to make jokes about everyone and joking about your president isn't going to bring him down.

How bout that global warming denial tho

>PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH IMAGINARY E-CELEB DRAMA
Fucking cancer.

>but you're also wrong that Trump is trying to actually bring people together.

You gotta meet him half way dumbass

The only people RLM trigger are Shart Wars fags.

>Imaginary

Lol

Get the fuck out of my thread, you're an embarrasment

They're manchildren who probably don't even have the slightest clue about politics and are just spouting what they've heard.

It divides this country which makes it harder for him to make it work again

he's got the highest disapproval rating for an incoming president ever and thats because of the MSMs war against him

Don't listen to voices like MSNBC and CNN or HuffPost or the NewYork Times

Reads some real news and stay educated

Rich didn't vote

Jack voted for Stein

Who is /AlexJones/ here?

I got mad they did a Christmas special and didn't review any Christmas movies again. Fuck crocodiles.

>pack an entire cabinet full of kikes and Goldman Sachs execs and Goldman Sachs execs who also happen to be kikes
>fighting globalists

Is this what cucks believe?

hes has named multiple people from wall street and other bank related organizations already. Just another shill in the system that will never give you what you want.

#Breaktheconditioning
#Buymyfilters

>Johnson Family CHRISTMAS Dinner
>didn't review any Christmas movies
Also, not talking about actual Christmas movies is tradition for their Christmas videos at this point.

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

This

His supplements help break Globalist conditioning

Alex Jones is also redpilled on Bill Gates

youtube.com/watch?v=iGv7e2XoqiQ

>look guys, I posted it again!