>Personality
Daisy >>> Felicity

>>Personality
>Daisy >>> Felicity

are you pulling this out of your ass?

wrong

>implying a sjw whore has a better personality than a classy and laidback girl

Jyn >>> Rey
About personality idk, I haven't met them, but from what I've seen from the interviews, I am saying Felicity >>> XenoDaisy

guess which one is alive you faggot

>arguing between Jyn vs Rey despite the fact that they were both bland characters with almost zero characterization

At least Jyn's voice isn't grating chav-tier shit though. I also don't hold Jyn to as high a standard because she was just the protagonist of a dinky side story, whereas Rey is supposed to be the main character of the entire sequel trilogy.

guess which one isn't barren

>>Character
>Rey >>> Jyn
fuck off

>character
rey
>actress
rey
>hot
rey
>personality
doesnt matter

>being this wrong

wrong

The real question is who has the nicer feet?

Wrong.

prove it i require evidence (my own, i have to accept it)

This is what happens when you cast a literally-who chav slag as

Thanks Jew Jew

Finn was not that bad, I thought his character worked pretty well in the film

why is this board so obsessed with these bongs?

What purpose did he even serve in the film? He was basically a less egregious Jar Jar Binks, in that he wasn't as grating or annoying, but he still served no purpose and nothing about the film would've changed without him.

Hell, the only part of the movie that would actually need to be rewritten is a 2 minute segment in the beginning to explain how Poe escapes

you can say that about practically anyone in that film, as all of Rey's "team" in the movie are basically "Rey, but not as good at their job as Rey"

>Han: pilot, but not as good as Rey
>Chewie: mechanic, but not as good as Rey
>Finn: fighter, but not as good as Rey

blame Rey for Finn's lack of a role

*smacks lips*

lmao so true tho. dear god, afw was so pathetic

Sup Forums is filled with heterosexual men

I totally agree. All the characters in TFA were dogshit. But Finn in particular served no role.

While I think that Finn was the most useless/pointless character, I also think that Rey was the worst character and easily the worst part about TFA.

Rey has a fat face and a six head. Ugly

And somehow the TFA characters are infinitely more interesting than the Rogue One characters.