Hey Sup Forums ask a legal hispanic immigrant that's not on welfare something

Hey Sup Forums ask a legal hispanic immigrant that's not on welfare something.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2401731/mexican-hitman-who-killed-30-people-reveals-gruesome-reality-of-cartel-violence/
youtu.be/mD5phTXGN_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would I want to? Why would I even care about you?

You're legal.

Can I just thank you instead?

Hispanics are running our country by voting Democrat.

ruining

did you get that metricula?

How drunk are you currently and do you run a taco truck

WELCOME AMIGO

you have to go back

I can't vote, but I do support trump.

>2nd gen american-mexican
>no culture besides americana
>more murrican than most white friends
>stuck in the gray zone between being murican and mejican
>cant get along with mexicans due to being from "el norte"
>voting for trump
honestly fuck mexican mexicans ignorant as fuck have 5+ kids racking in thousands on EBT

Why are you here?

I dont drink

You are not even here, also learn to speak proper spanish.

Do you like the Mexican restaurants in the US?

When you go to one, what do you usually order?

good for you bro, nobody hates hard working mexicans like yourself that love america.

How much money do you ship back to that trash heap known as mexico to support your filthy spic family?

Got selected on the green card lottery, wasn't on my plans come here but i put a lot on money on fees and taxes to lose the chance.

Do you run that amazing taco stand on Main Street? You know the one I'm talking about.

When are you going back?

Why are you a narcissist?

Same boat as you.
Here legally, lived here since I was 3.

I am planning on moving to mexico though.
I have dual citizenship.

I'm not moving because of Trump, i'm going because it's alot more fun and comfy over there.

America seems like a dull easymode life to me.
Plus I like the women over there more.
Women over here are whores and lazy.

Over there they are just whores.
They cook really good though.

If I ever feel like coming back to America I can.
I'm not an anchor baby or anything.
I see myself as a citizen of the world.
I go wherever I want to go desu

Where sre you from?

Not him, but I always get fajitas, everything else is disgusting tex mex trash.

How does it feel being an American?

How much would it cost to have my shrubs trimmed and my lawn mowed?

How was your day?

How many rapes have you done before and after coming into the US

>texas education

50 dollars mayne.
Thats what I used to charge when I was 15 in Texas.

I bought a car with a summers worth of work

1. Are you located in Dallas TX?
2. Can you come and make me some bomb ass tacos because im kind of drunk and im not going to drive to taco cabana.

Just find a kindly aveula, sir, and you will eat like a rey

No sos especial.
You're not special.

Xbox or PS4?

I never had mexican food once on all my life, was a burrito, I didn't liked it.

I only send money to my sister and to my dogs.

When I finish studying a career and get enough money to settle back at home, marry and have kids, I'm young luckily.

I only had one girfriend on all my life, never raped anyone.

I'm in new england

>Make America Mexico again

globalnews.ca/news/2401731/mexican-hitman-who-killed-30-people-reveals-gruesome-reality-of-cartel-violence/

Man, I really fucking hate these people.

kek underrated picture

Could you please agitate for Trump among your people?

It's going to work out better for everyone if we don't have to care whether or not you're a hispanic immigrant.

How does it feel to know that your presence here is turning the country into exactly what you tried to escape?

Are you Spaniard or mestizo?

¿Cuál es tu color favorito?

>I never had mexican food once on all my life, was a burrito, I didn't liked it.

YOU

FUCKING

HEATHEN

Why can't you vote? Are you a felon? And do you cat call to all the white women on your street, or beep at them from your car? You know they don't like that, right?

No usan voseo en Mexico aparte del sur.

Tacos, or burritos?

Why do you think its your birthright to be here? It isn't.

Do you support this La Raza bullshit? Or are you grateful for the opportunity to better yourself in this country?

Hate to say it, but your racial brethren are going to turn the country into a carbon copy of Mexico thanks to their voting patterns. Only worse, because we have niggers.

And Canada will be a Asian colony by the time you guys take over, so where do you plan on going then?

Cat calling is acceptable depending on the area. It's a classic construction worker type passtime. But it has to be confined to an appropriate place. Can actually be helpful for a girl with low self-esteem.

Beeping is trash-tier.

Thread theme

youtu.be/mD5phTXGN_0

He's probably on either a greencard or a student visa.
Neither are eligible to vote.
En mi region se usa el voceo, aunque siempre se utilisa el tuteo y usted para ser mas cortes.

Already convinced some co-workers on voting for trump, they wanted to vote for bernie at first.

Spaniard

I'm permanent resident not a citizen that's why i can't vote. Never commited crime.

I don't cat call your white women or harass them.

Never said is was a birthright

As far as I know they are a bunch of ameri indians playing to be nazi criminals.

hell yeah man appreciated just hate it how i get called out by most SJW at work live in commiefornia too fuck man political correctness will kill this country. comedy is dead cant say a racist joke any more or a gay joke cant even fucking drink regular dr.pepper with out being called out on it . that lil boy was murrica a long time ago :( lets make america great again were a joke now.

como esta?

Why don't you exist? Everyone keeps saying you do, but all the Hispanics I meet are illegals, or young no habla anglaise couples using an EBT card and mean mugging the rest of us who aren't checkin out two grocery carts in the express lane.

How regularly do you pretend to be unable to understand english in order to ignore or avoid dealing with white people? Had a buddy from El Salvador who did that shit on the regular and i always got a laff. Stupid fucking white people always talked to him like he was a fucking idiot because they just assumed he was a poor uneducated Mexican. Dude had been a cop in El Sal, retired, moved to the states, started a successful security firm, sold it and made a pretty sum. Worked part time at this furniture store just to keep busy, but people regularly talked down to him

sounds like a retard to me. I like cool guys. your imaginary friend sounds like a tool

Perdón

Cheers lad for existing.

lol I hired a roofer once and of course he brought along a bunch of obviously questionably-legal but competent and hard working hispanics of some persuasion or other, since he a good businessman after all and that's the obvious thing to do.

But oh how I laffed when he'd be like
>OH HEY MY "AMIGOS"
>AMIGO MEANS FRIEND RIGHT?
>HOWS IT GOING THERE "AMIGO?"

And the workers would all like double over laughing behind his back.

goodbye.

Legals are nice. My aunt is here expanding her candy chain, lives in Shitduras

Just found out my Dad has Cancer. He's been in surgery this week and is recovering well. Just waiting to see if his lymph nodes come back positive, to see if he needs chemo or not. Its been a rough week on the family, especially my mom...

How do I make some bomb ass Sangria to drink my woes away in this summer heat?

People talk down to you when you have poor English because you have poor English and probably can't understand them in normal conversation. Not because they think you're stupid.

It's funny I do exactly the opppsite thing, when I meet another Hispanic person I dont speak spanish with them, even if they do it and force it, i cant believe how many decades illegals and other immigrants in general have living here and never bother learn english thos really pisses me off.

Go spend time with your dad instead of trying to get drunk. Family is the most important thing you have on your life.

>never said it was a birthright

Then fucking leave. You're siphoning tax dollars and a hot seat in college form my brothers just so you can go back to mexico and start a family.

>I'm lucky I'm young
Fuck you.

What's for breakfast?
I'm about to have scrambled eggs on toast, some tomatoes, and 2 cups of tea. It's 6am here and I'm very hungry. Kids won't wake up until about 9 and I've made sure they have their favourite cereal and milk. Wife is on nights and doesn't usually want to eat when she gets home. Roast chicken and loads of vegetables for lunch.

WOOP WOOP
This is now a /lat/ thread, with less shitposting.
It largely depends on your area. We're far more common up north. (Michigan here).
There's also the issue that we don't advertise, nor is it easy to tell. You've probably bumped into a few, they just don't make it a topic of conversation.
No hay problema.

You're friend is an ass. You're a duche. I doubt you speak a second language. It's completely polite and right to restate yourself in a different way if someone is having difficulty understanding you. This goes for native and non native speakers. Also if some one is getting sanctimonious there's nothing wrong with politely saying "I understand" or any equivalent translation

You know that cartels receive money and guns from murica right?

>new england
you aren't one of those cunts who got a free apartment over our vets, did you?

Tits or ass?

Desierto

>what is dissimulation

So you're friends with disingenuous people? You will be shamed into oblivion for your treachery when we get rid of all your buds.

Got nothing to say to you. Keep up the good work.

Que onda fellow mestizo, the reconquista is underway, soon we will establish the Aztlan Reich

I pay taxes due to my work, I work six days a week.

Also I am paying full tuition as I never requested financial aid

Try to think before speak, bro.

Pancakes usually at morning.

I leased a apartment.

Tits

Que estudia, amigo?
U o community college?

And you don't want the wall?

Estudia cojiendo putas gringas :^)

>I pay taxes due to my work
Your INCOME taxes don't do shit. Your are net negative on our system.

>I work six days a week
six days a weel that 1 of our unemployed won't be working

>I am paying full tuition
You're still taking a spot from a limited pool.

Try to think CRITICALLY before you speak, fag. I know that's hard on your brown DNA.

How does it feel being a chicken shit Uncle Tom?

I was studying law before comming here. Deciding right now between a trade school or law again.

Calm down everyone is enjoying the thread making questions and getting answers, no need to get mad.

Don't know what you mean

Cállate brayan

Take it easy captain caps lock, just accept your hispanic overlords will out breed and own you within your life time :0)

How's it going, man? Glad to have you here.

Black man here. How does it feel knowing that Latinas crave the BBC once they move to America? I'm in Cali and I've cucked more beaner than white guys even.

>tfw engaged to 'murrican qt
I hate that term. We are who we are, and we try our best to dispel any negative stereotypes generated by the a decent fraction of our group that is too inept to survive on themselves anywhere. We aren't sucking up to anyone, just behaving like well adjusted, civilized, educated beings.
Fuck you.

Yeah and a fucking wall made in china will solve the problem. Legalizing drugs for murican junkies and arresting gun dealers would be more cheaper and with better results

You are so misguided and pathetic.

Changing immigration laws would help too.
Drumpf knows shit though

is it fun to have fat white bernie voting nerds posting cuckshit in your thread?

>Try to think CRITICALLY before you speak, fag. I know that's hard on your brown DNA.

That's not the kind of "critical" that is meant by "critical thinking".

>Over there they are just whores.
Really? I'm disillusioned. I thought they were good Catholic girls.

Christian girls in the West is a fucking meme.
Christianity is a failure.

well, the world will always need most of the trades, and lawyers/politicians.
Can't go wrong with either. Good luck senpai.

>cuck

Yes it is.

Doing well, thanks.

They think that can make us angry.

Thanks hope you do good as well.

>to my dogs.
What did he mean by this?

Most hispanic girls won't touch black guys with a ten foot pole, at least if they are first generation. I don't know about second generation Hispanics though. Blacks and Indians don't mix back in central America yet they live in peace and don't mess with each other even though black people get called negros and Indians indios. The US is filled with thin skinned fgts.

If you're legal, no one gives a damn. Welcome to America.