Is Powerball a sport? Are you lads playing tonight? Anyone want to share some strategies?

Is Powerball a sport? Are you lads playing tonight? Anyone want to share some strategies?

Read The Lottery

>Not spending your entire allowance on Powerball
>Paying extra for the Powerplay option

The drawing is in less than 3 hours, hurry up and buy those tickets!!

god this just reminds me of that elliot rodger kid

what a fucking retard, thought he'd get rich off the lottery

I spend my extra neetbux on lotto tickets.

Thanks for paying for my fun wagies

Your country has lottery too, only the prizes are smaller so it's less fun. Must suck living in Norway.

>tfw a couple in your town won the jackpot back in 2012

Also, I've had much better luck playing those crackhead scratch-offs than playing the big national ones. I hit it moderately big back in 2014 and have enough money to NEET comfortably for another 5 years before considering a career path.

Less than an hour left to buy your tickets! Ticket purchases for this drawing end an hour before the drawing.

If you put $50 into ethereum back at the beginning of the year instead of powerball tickets you could have had $1500 by now.

23 minutes left until the big ass drawing

I wish everyone in here the best.

Thanks user. We have 4 more minutes of fantasizing about how great out lives would be if we won Powerball before our dreams are crushed.

so would you guys take lump sum or 30 year annuity? the annuity would come to 600k/month after taxes.

Lump sum desu mane

lump sum

i could die tomorrow desu
can't take it with you

>Betting on sports is illegal because the jew government can't get any of the money
>but playing the lottery and scratchoffs is encouraged because the government makes money off it

Good goys

>tfw you lost at Powerball

>>Betting on sports is illegal because the jew government can't get any of the money

They get money off of legal sports betting. Nevada (where it's legal) has a state gambling receipts tax, and their profits are subject to federal income tax. Player winnings are subject to federal income tax too, and state depending on residency.

I honestly wouldn't know what to do with 600k/month after the first few months of paying shit down and having some fun. otoh after all the calculations, you would only lose 78mil with lump sum, and I bet you could make investments that would earn you back 78mil+ in

you can't take the lump sum with you if you die either retard

I won lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be buying a Sup Forums mansion in LA for the bros to hang out in, stay tuned.

...so 10,000 cubicles with locking doors that each have one computer and an unlimited supply of chicken tendies and mountain dew?

Yes and endless traps

who fucking cares you could come up with these examples for anything