Match rigging

>getting "injured" because in two weeks he has to play against his boyfriend Missi and leave him out of the world cup.

I fucking hate this rat so fucking much, nobody here forgets that he never apologized for fucking us up in the 2014 World Cup

He got injured trying to dive. Well deserved.

Hopefully he never recovers and becomes complete shit. I want this last days of Suarez as a footballer to be very sad for him.

Nerd. I want him to bite someone and get banned. I need memes for the World Cup

Well he IS from your country. No estarias orgulloso de el mi hermano?

Tomas Rincon is the only player from my country to get to a famous team (Juventus) and he is our pride and joy.

>he never apologized for fucking us up in the 2014 World Cup

Because at the moment he was following on Lugano's stategy of claiming that he dindu nuffin and he merely slipped head first on Chiellini's shoulder while the whole biting thing was just a conspiracy made up by the English who were butthurt about getting eliminated and the Brazilians because they were scared of losing against Uruguay again.

Oh and also, Chiellini's bite marks were fake.

I don't give a shit about european clubs. He needs to stop missing Uruguay games, he's gone years without playing he's always injured for games or he's suspended, he missed Brazil game against his boyfriend Neymar, he missed the friendlies in july, he missed two years because of biting and a lot more.

>hating on Suarez

What kinda low test faggotry is this? Any player willing to literally do anything to win should be the type of player you want in your club.

I want him in the NT, i'm just tired of him missing all the important matches because he gets "injured" at Barcelona

I wish he'd leave that shit club too

Fucking you up in the world cup? Nigga he saved he game for you

if by now you haven't noticed, players really dont give a shit about the world cup. It's more about club play and always has been.

>a month out
Wew, Messi is so lucky

You're an idiot if you think 90+% players would rather win a league or CL than the World Cup

this is too much of a coincidence to not be true

Saved your asses in 2010 tho

I thought the biting chiellini in the world cup was to force a move to uefalona at the time there was no way liverpool would put up with another ban/bite so we were pretty much forced to sell after that

Don`t be an ass, I know we could not count with him since group stage in 2014, he could not play 2 copa americas and was out almost all the qualifiers...but still, some day he will come back (hopefully at 2018 WC).

He is in HIS TRUE FORM right now: El Rato!

Just saw the tackle after which he got "injured". There is no way his right knee could have been injured there.

what happens if he fuses with ted cruz?

I thank him for that but honestly that play was just really weird, there was a fake foul and 3 offsides leading to his hand. But still it's just no coincidence that he gets injured or gets a really stupid red card everytime he needs to play against his boyfriends or when the NT needs him to play.

If he doesn't want to he should just come out and say it.

>check Uruguay NT twitter
>everyone mad as fuck and saying that he's just faking it because he doesn't want to play Messi

kek