Sup Forums

Sup Forums,
how do we preserve and save the Pacific Islander race?
They gave us:
>The Rock
>Israel Kamakawiwoʻole
>Eddie Aikau
>Duke Kahanamoku
>Russel Crowe
>20% of NFL Hall Of Famers
And are generally funny and friendly people

Their islands are sinking and are need of a new home. What's your solution Sup Forums?

>The rock is a pacific islander
Lol no he is a rock

i swear the rock used to be white. mandela effect?

I thought he was a Jamaican.

He changes color each season

Yeah but I think that we shouldn't.

>Their islands are sinking and are need of a new home.
but that will be in millions of years. they'll be fine. they have great islands.

Mormonism.

They're all fucking Mormons here.

It's the only thing that keeps them on the Rubgy field and not chimping out and eating us.

He's Samoan/Hawaiian/Mullato

>Israel Kamakawiwoʻole

Already dead OP

He looks like if Molyneux turned black.

How do New Zealanders feel if we placed all the Pacific Islanders in NZ? They would be a nice addition to a rugby team and would
assimilate easy.

I don't particularly care for Pineapple Mexicans.

Kiribati and Nauru are sinking and Fiji won't accept them because they think they're lower than them.

It's a tan.
I'm half black/white and before I tanned my skin was a yellowish hue.
Then after working in the sun for a bit my skin turned light brown.
Once I became a NEET though my skin tone reverted back to yellow.

Rock is half nigger and aply named because he's as dumb as a rock. We don't need to preserve him.

No. He was never white. There's no such thing as the fucking Mandela effect.

Russel Crowe is like 1/16th Maori, hardly counts for anything

Also why do many Polynesians name their kids Israel

I get they're extremely Christian but naming your kids Israel just seems weird

There are literally more Samoans in NZ than there are Samoans in Samoa. We have enough islanders thank-you.

Your island isn't even overpopulated and it's the only place they can immigrate to without sinking.

Also Is surfing a thing in NZ?

Israel = Gott Mit Uns. Also what the Byzantine Empire called itself.

And your massive piece of land isn't overpopulated either, so why keep the Mexicans out?

I want to preserve their race and culture not turn them into race mixed niggers in a city

Half Maori reporting. Girls can't get enough of the BPC.

Protip: When islanders come to NZ they settle in the cities and become overweight, benefit guzzling criminals just like your blacks.

Keep giving out offensive line scholarships and put another NFL team in santa barbara or san jose so young island men can keep the dream alive

Nah. He's just racially ambiguous.

Big Polish Cock??

don't worry, they've all moved to australia apparently

Got over 50 relatives here and counting. You've got nice beaches and pretty girls don't be stingy Dave-o

Benefits Pot Ciggies?

The sea level is rising though

Pretty soon they'll be packed tighter than a spam can

Best post in thread

Do you play o-line or defensive tackle

Big palau cock

I legitimately don't care about Maori immigrants (Except the cunts that join gangs)

I would trade every Aboriginal for 3 Maori's

that's true, but every girl I've seen with an islander is a fat bogan

Prop

Seriously though who hates pacific islanders? They are loyal to the USA and helped us defeat Japan, plus they are great at football

Gentle giants

I love island people

Funny enough I mostly pull eastern suburbs Jewish girls and the odd cronulla bogan

Who else here snapped up a rare Vanuatu flag from the other day?

>They gave us:
>......

And tons of professional wrestlers and Captain Lou Albano.

Yeah it's all fun and games until they get high as fuck and try to eat someone.

Jeez they taught us Americans that all indiginous oceanic peoples were saints

>There's no such thing as the fucking Mandela effect.

There's no such thing as the Mandela effect? But I thought there was a Mandela effect. Mandela effect?

They also invented Surfing and the Ukelele and almost the entire male population of Guam fought in the Iraq war.

oh come on now, you've never taken the token coconut at work out for drinks, got them proper pissed and watched them punch on with abos?

modern day mandingo fighting

You don't have to share your country with Aboriginals

Maoris were on par with American Indians in their civilisation... a coherent language, complex tools, subsistence farming, small villages, civilised social structures and just like Indians they quickly adopted European technology when introduced to it

Aboriginals were literally stone age hunter gatherers who had nothing and wanted nothing to do with the British

The British recognised that the Maoris could be reasoned with and signed a treaty with them

People always ask why the British didn't do the same with the Aboriginals but If anyone was to ever actually give the real answer you'd be called racist

The Maoris are the opposite of fucking reasonable. They're face-eating cannibal savages. The first thing- the first fucking thing they did when they got their hands on muskets was go around, kill fucking everyone in genocidal wars of extermination, and they even rented out boats from Europeans to kill and eat the Moroni and outlying peoples.

They're a dark mirror unto the white race. Say what you will about the Abos, but they're an ancient, primordial race with a hint of nobility about them... well, when they're not boozing and huffing.

ur just mad u ain't uruguay

The Rock's dad is African-Canadian.

>we was kangs..

>half-abbo mongrel detected

like Vin Diesel

Islanders are basically free agents in the race war, and Mormons have the right idea.

Make them get genetic tests and then create a database. Once artificial wombs are a reality create a few of them as "token Pacific Islander".

Is that before or after they cook you some iggs?

Jesus, salty much? How dare some guy try to make it big in hollywood without some edge lord's approval

that is tru tho

Samoans and Tongans are great races to mix with.

Prove me wrong, protip you can't.

I slept with a few islanders and their cocks aren't that big.

I fucking hate mokes. Disgusting fat fucks that are the reason why Hawaii is the most racist state in the union. They'll drive past cops on the H2 going 20 over the speed limit with all their stupid "cousins" in the back and cops won't bat an eyelash. But if you're a haole going 5 over, your ass is getting pulled over

>loyal to the USA

Lol no. They all go around with their "defend hawaii" bumper stickers and "hawaiian by birth, american by force" shirts.

Shut up Haole faka

So...a nigger.

All for it if they go to the North Island. Keep those coconuts out of the South, we have it good here.

Meaning not white.

>Meaning half nigger
FTFY

What I said, not white.

They are protective of the land in which their kingdom was. Most Hawaiians hate white people living on their islands. White liberal vegan commies have taken over Maui.

>Most
Only a few Hawaiians feel like that, some are happy of our tourism we get from whites and Japanese people. They just don't like pollution and shit.

I'm a Japanese hapa on Oahu. I've never met anymore ethnic Hawaiians that like white people desu. Maybe one, but he was a fag.

I mean, they aren't exactly black, but they are better than the sandnigrs. HMMM... How do their women look?

Basically fatter version of the men, and about as intelligent as black people.

purge their lands of hippes

>how do we preserve and save the Pacific Islander race?
But for what reason?

Don't worry mate, most of them move to my country.

Islander reporting in. A minority of us do that but the majority tend to just go to work and church and/or drink. Blacks tend to be a shit load worse than Islanders.

Polynesians are superior to nigs and arabs.

I only ever knew polys from my rural town, I know they always had a bad reputation in cities.

I live around these shitskins. They are no better than niggers. Don't misunderstand them.

Their genes will be useful in the future

The profoundness of the whites
The cunning of the Jews
The explosive power of the blacks
and the people's elbow

South Island master race.

TONGANS/ SOMOANS, ARE FUCKING WORSE THAN NIGGERS!!

They talk shit about you in their coconut nigger language.

Also they are huge fucking thieves.

He is racialfluid/race non-conforming similar to myself.

Closer to 2050-2100 actually.