Listen to it, tiny rick

>listen to it, tiny rick
>listen to elliott smith

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpejckQgpeg
youtube.com/watch?v=1USo85B7OBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just when I thought this show couldn't be more Reddit

I've never actually watched an entire episode of that show. Is it as bad (or as Reddit) as everyone says it is?

No, its entertaining..its just the fan base that ruins it.

It's alright

Completely ignore everything anyone has to say about it and make up your own mind. Personally I think it's a perfectly fine show, though nothing spectacularly amazing

It's very fun and creative, with some nice (albeit surface-level) wit to the dialogue and character writing. It's pretty memorable for the most part and actually interesting sitcom premises unlike a lot of animated comedy shows. But people who deify it are going way overboard. It's not nearly as good as some of the recent South Park series.

season 3 was kinda meh, but it had a few super good episodes, i do recommend it tho

Season 1 was good. But Dan Harmon's influence becomes more and more obvious season 2 and beyond. Anything that dumb fat fuck touches is guaranteed to be mediocre.

Dan is every neckbearded English major I met in college. They even have the same inflections and mannerisms. Justin has become bad too. I don't think he's handling his success very well. Drinks a lot, seems over-extend his delivery/overestimate how funny it is. In addition to which the new writers are garbage.

>Justin has become bad too
Honestly, I think my theory of Justin is become more and more true every day. I think he wishes he could go back to making flash cartoons for a small niche fan base. At least he'd have more credibility as a creator that gives a shit about his work. This new shit is just fucking soulless Harmon tier tripe.

Fuck fuck fuck. I’ve loved Elliott Smith since Wes Anderson used Needle in the Hay and now the world’s worst fanbase is going to invade mine.

>wes anderson

>now

nah thats an old af episode. but yeah, it was how i felt when they used mazzy star and blonde redhead songs

Why do you give a shit? You don't have to stop liking it.

I have always seen things like that as a good thing like when adult swim uses tobacco's music in bumps I see it as a way to introduce people to newer and better music

What do you have against him?

fair enough i suppose. thats too wholesome for me lol but youre probably right

Yeah Justin really hit his peak a while back

youtube.com/watch?v=vpejckQgpeg

holy shit

Xavier made me uncomfortable, but I loved watching it.

is this shirt ironic?

this is garbage

please, this is justin's REAL peak
youtube.com/watch?v=1USo85B7OBs

Those Xavier quotes aren't from the show.