What's Sup Forums's suicide song? The song where if you were to actually an hero...

What's Sup Forums's suicide song? The song where if you were to actually an hero, the one you'd loop to play until someone finds you and shuts it off. Don't be shy about what it is, I've had the same one for years now and its [spoiler]Brick by Boring Brick - Paramore[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXlYr2B2MOE
youtu.be/HTUq3Ik1GHM
youtube.com/watch?v=utXF0PGPD3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA
youtube.com/watch?v=81ix9_8Brgk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EgNgvCLRqWc
youtu.be/tkgKmexQruw
youtube.com/watch?v=UmyzYBeGrE8
youtube.com/watch?v=nmjNqk7dduQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X93P8mqIB5I
youtu.be/EOL1291ryKM
youtu.be/GqUFbd8aAN0
youtube.com/watch?v=_M1BXPkSISE
youtube.com/watch?v=9jf1WBqNpmc
youtu.be/reXcz3ETGbw
youtube.com/watch?v=PoPL7BExSQU
youtube.com/watch?v=1Clhn-vI4yE
youtube.com/watch?v=6Se9vvLsVUI
youtube.com/watch?v=2wSU4adAbSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf are you talking about bro stop that shit

:c
its a lame song but i used to love it when i was younger and infatuated with hayley in middle school so it always stuck on me as a symbol of youth and innocence and remembering the hope i had for myself. now it just makes me sad to listen to so if i ever go itll be the last thing i ever hear

gonna leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=OXlYr2B2MOE

Plastic Raincoats in the pig parade

I hate you, OP.
youtu.be/HTUq3Ik1GHM

why do you hate me :c

Kids these days just kill themselves to Spotify on shuffle

This has to be bait.

i am falling
i am fading
i am drowning
help me to breathe
i am hurting
i have lost it all
i am losing
help me to breathe

Take That - Greatest Day

hikaru utada needs more love
youtube.com/watch?v=utXF0PGPD3Q

i found love
and then she ended up not wanting it

youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

I feel like having a "suicide song" picked out is the most self absorbed melodramatic bullshit ever, but what else do you expect from Sup Forums

You're here because you're bored, don't be such a faggot

friends - bette midler
youtube.com/watch?v=81ix9_8Brgk

I’m going to kill myself tomorrow.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EgNgvCLRqWc

Why are boys such whiny little pussies?

why are girls such self centered cunts?

Why don't you go cry about it?

the benny hill theme, or something by kero kero bonito

what's wrong with crying?
should I just bottle up all of my emotions until I have a nervous breakdown and hurt myself and everyone around me?

I love this song so much. Don't do it, user.

yeah make sure you hurt yourself 2

Men can't show weakness because their lives are inherently worthless and its up to you to justify your own existence.

today is

the greatest

Do any of you anons know the name of this song? This isn't a shitpost and I don't want to break the rules and make a thread here. I tried to Shazam it and Google the lyrics but nothing shows up. Please help.

day of

day to let you fuck my wife

Yes, minus the nervous breakdown. Man the fuck up and fix your shit. You can cry to your mother when you're young and your wife, that's it.

Raven Underground - Soul

Exile Vilify - The National

no, having a suicide song that has the word suicide in the name or something that's overtly about dying is the most self absorbed melodramatic bullshit ever

>Tfw don't even get a thank-you
ReeeEEEEE

Suicide without debilitating chronic pain or terminal illness is the most self absorbed melodramatic bullshit ever.

Why are you talking about killing yourself like what is that all about

youtu.be/tkgKmexQruw

Thank you.

I haven't felt like that in a while, but I still have my song picked out. I'm not in the same dark place anymore, and while I'm not in good times right now for some reason listening to my suicide song can help sometimes. Its kinda comforting honestly to still know that even after all this time I'd still be just as comfortable being found with that music playing today even though my music tastes are far different than before when I first chose the song

youtube.com/watch?v=UmyzYBeGrE8

i think i would pick something that isn't self loathing sad bullshit. something funny or uplifting, preferably. i'd like for someone finding my corpse to be an experience that isn't entirely negative. better to be celebrated than grieved over, u feel me

suicide song:
youtube.com/watch?v=nmjNqk7dduQ
funeral song:
youtube.com/watch?v=X93P8mqIB5I

ON GP

I knew someone that literally did this. Hope you found peace man

youtu.be/EOL1291ryKM

only correct answer
youtu.be/GqUFbd8aAN0

youtube.com/watch?v=_M1BXPkSISE

Idk why this song makes me so suicidal.
The band and song both aren't even sad, pretty objectively.
But this one does it.

"Killed it 50 times or more, before I'm through I'll kill it 50 times more, just to bring it back to life, and bust it open wide again well I held it in my hands and now it's gone gone gone"

youtube.com/watch?v=9jf1WBqNpmc
Feel like ima get shit for this but ey

youtu.be/reXcz3ETGbw

I wouldn't get found for weeks if I was to do it in my home. Probably my neighbors would complain about the smell before any friends or family came looking for me.

Wouldn't really matter to me either way. I'd be dead. Maybe soon.. maybe.

I'm not him but how the hell do I fix shit? I have depression and I have zero motivation. Antidepressants and therapy would be too expensive for my shitty situation and my family would berate me if they ever found out.

Frank Sinatra - My Way
alt. Adagio for Strings performed by New College Oxford Choir, or Debussy's first Arabesque, or Debussy's Reverie

Something I can fade out to

I'm pretty depressed but I've never thought about having a suicide song
this was my first though tho
youtube.com/watch?v=PoPL7BExSQU

youtube.com/watch?v=1Clhn-vI4yE

So suicidal that Shining's even covered it.

Don't do that you might find a way out one day like I did

youtube.com/watch?v=6Se9vvLsVUI

youtube.com/watch?v=2wSU4adAbSc

If you're going out, why not go out with the one of the most beautiful songs ever?

this is so fucking gay
suicide song lol how maudlin

Frownland
It would be sooo funny duuude.
I kill myself and they come in and here fucking frownland.

nice double double quad