The people who like Rogue One are the same people who like BvS

>"It's dark!"
>"It's violent!"
>"It looks pretty!"
>"It makes me feel adult and smart!"

When it reality it's a boring piece of shit that lacks character and story.

you got me :))

Marry: BvS
Fuck: Rogue One
Kill: TFA

Prove me wrong fags, brainlets need not apply

Kill yourself please. That is the shittiest movie opinion I've ever seen.

I liked BvS but didn't like Rogue One other than the last 20 minutes maybe.

What a boring pile of shit with cardboard characters.

>When it reality it's a boring piece of shit that lacks character and story.

this right here, I feel like I'm going crazy almost no one seems to see that.

Star Wars in general is boring as shit. It's my least favorite piece of scifi.

Kys reddlt cuck

don't forget:

>poor fan reception
>Sup Forums embraces it
>has a superior competitive series of films with positive fan reaction (ep VII - IX, non spin-off arc) (marvel)
>Sup Forums hates them and anyone who enjoys them is a pleb

God forbid movies look pretty. Why the fuck should a visual medium be pleasing to the eye

I hate Batman V Superman and loved Rogue One. Your argument is false

I'm gonna see it today and try whack off in the theater

There's a nice shot of Felicity's cute bum while they're climbing around the archives

>t. 9gagger who "only likes real cinémà"
you have to go back my man

seeing rouge wone tomorrow, I loved BVS so this should be great

star wars is nothing but a brand that is always and everywhere these days

two more movies and people will stop caring. in fact, it's already noticeable with this one.

But anyone who claims they like BvS is lying. It's satire.

yo, I liked rogue one a lot.

wrong
R1 is shit
BvS is kino

> 2 more movies and people will stop caring
You underestimate people's love of Disney
>It's already noticeable with this one
This one made so much fucking cash opening week.

We like BvS because it's a formalist masterpiece and in many ways one of the best representations of the "pure cinematography" of Bresson.

Pretty much

BvS is great though. Fuck off. Don't drag us into this mess.

Pretty much this, but reversed.

I liked Rogue One but I didn't really like BvS. At least Rogue One had the balls to actually kill off some characters. Even if you say its so they don't have to pay them to show up later in other movies, it's kind of cool seeing the mission have an actual cost. None of the heroes in BvS really suffer any losses materially or spiritually.

Oh wah superman is dead for 5 minutes. Whatever. He's already coming back to life by the end of the movie.

>oh waw spock is dead for 5 minutes. whatever. he's already coming back to life at the end of the movie.

>oh wah Jesus is dead for 3 days. whatever. he's already coming back to life at the end of matthew

R1 8/10
BvS 6/10

Superman and Jesus have basically nothing to do with one another unless you're just trying to shoehorn religious overtones into the material. Superman has more of a "last man of civilization" or "man vs nature" theme where humans and their criminality is just another natural force which he alone must contend against.

You take a shipwrecked man and put him on an island full of wild animals, with something sympathetic to defend, and you've basically got the same overall theme as the core of superman.

No, people here liked BvS because "muh visual references" and "muh capekino", not because it was dark.

>The people who like Rogue One are the same people who like BvS
That would explain why my brother kept telling me to go watch both.

Not at all, BVS is my MOTY while rogue one is one of my worst, at least now I understand how a disneycuck's brain operates

Rogue one isn't even a nice looking movie by any stretch, if your idea of visual prowess is based on meme corporate cinematography then u must be a redditor

>Sup Forums still feels the need to have a different opinion on a good movie so they can make edgy posts

Lmao

Rofl

>movie has good properties
>he calls it bad
Sup Forums in a nutshell

this

DUH STORY DUH PLOT DUH ENDING

Kek