Star Wars Ep 8 plot leak (Possibility)

Star Wars Ep 8 plot leak (Possibility) Anonymous 12/26/16(Mon)17:19:29 No.361881750▶
Screen cap if need be

> Luke informs Rey she is the "new" Chosen one

>Luke had met with Snoke following the end of EP 6 (not sure if it in person or through the force)

> Snoke gives Luke of the knowledge to learn the old ways of the force, to be neither Jedi or sith...

>Luke explains how he failed after trying creating a new philosophy within the order to grasp both the light and the dark side, Obi and Yoda had warned Luke against this sometime after EP-6, this leads the new Jedi to split up into two groups..e.g the knight of Ren.

>Kylo joins the Knights of Ren to create the first order under supreme Snoke's command

>Snoke is revealed to be an ancient entity from a distant or unknown region of space, Palpatine had been in contact with him for ancient knowledge of the force. (He could be very well a member of the Whills or something similar in nature)

> Rey parents are revealed to have been killed after refusing to join the Knights of Ren.After Luke's new Jedi order split into two different Factions...The Light and the Dark

>Luke Exiles himself following the massacre and holds guilt over rays parents death and his fellow Jedi order...e.g. why Luke dumps Rey on Jakku

>Luke serves his connection to the force somehow, maybe by becoming a gray jedi?? meaning he can not contact Obi and Yoda's force ghost for aid.

Sorry guys this is all I managed to have a peek at, I am not sure if this is completely valid but looking at other leaks, it seems Disney really going with the reincarnation plot.

The person who gave me this said it came from and inside source apparently and this is all they gave me.

>grey jedi
Then why have there been 300,000 reports of Luke rocking a green lightsaber and not a grey one?
>"new" chosen one
Really?

Interesting. I always wondered why there couldn't be a third philosophy that intertwined both the light and dark side.

Kinda like yin yang. Harmonise both sides. Kinda like grey Jedi concept.

>Then why have there been 300,000 reports of Luke rocking a green lightsaber and not a grey one?

..."Grey Jedi" doesn't mean they literally have a grey lightsaber. It means they float in the middle of the Light and Dark side.

Yeah, i guess this means each new star wars saga will get a new chosen one...you gotta capitalise on a booming franchise and somewhat keep the fan train going

1 + (-1) = 0

The leaks for Ep VII were fake and gay and these are fake and gay. OP is absolutely not fake at being gay.

I don't think it works like that hombre

because you can only be a part of one or the other. 'being grey' is just code for you're a pussy that is afraid of saying which side you're on.

'kinda like yin yang'

are you retarded? there is explicitly no 'third' philosophy inbetween because the whole concept of yin yang is that 2 sides have a little bit of eachother in them inherently. for their to be a 'third' side that is a bit of eachother makes no sense because it already exists.

its like people who say they're agnostic.

It does though.

>Ep VII

Some had misleading information but some leaks turned out to be very legit ofcourse it won't be 100% correct due to not everyone on that set having the same script...heck some people on the set arnt even given the full script or just given a consignment number instead of the actors name...

>The leaks for Ep VII were fake and gay a
There were multiple leaks like with every movie, but there were a few leaks that were all on point.

So Snoke is the final boss?...what a stupid name, man.

>Balance to the force.

Not so sure about Ep 8 being featuring Luke heavily. His character already developed over three films. Can we focus on someone like Finn or Kylo????

Dunno it seems that way

>only jedi alive and no sith

This is just a plot summary the film will be focusing on the new characters but this is what happened in the past leading to EP7

Don't think you know how balance works

>green is good and red is bad
Fuck the prequels

going by the definition according to lucas and the films. dont think you know what context is.

I don't think Lucas new what the fuck he was on about either

>Mediclorians
>Jar Jar
>Ewoks

>they are actually going to get rid of Jedi/Sith
>muh balance
fuck this shit, no Sith and Jedi, no buys

So they become whole again

>>its like people who say they're agnostic.
"i don't know if there is a god, i do not actually believe, but i do not discard it either"

what's the problem? it's the only scientific approach: not impossible, but not proven - yet. no final verdict because there is no evidence for both claims.

I'm calling it now
>Rey = Revan
>they will copy the entire SWTOR Revan plot where he tries to bring together Jedi and Sith
>Snoke = Valkorion
>needless to say, it will end up in a disaster, because Disney doesn't have the balls to make such substantial changes to the universe.
>or if they would have balls to get rid of Jedi and Sith, and the Force would be in balance, what could possibly be a threat to it?
>Vongs

You know grey is a balance of all lights, but with less intensity than white and obviously more luminous than black. A grey lightsaber would look like a very weak white lightsaber.

But the dark side manifests itself in red lightsabers, not black sabers. Therefore, between dark and light sides, a saber could be purple like that of Windu's (red + blue) or perhaps yellow, which is red + green in the additive color system proper of sources of light such as the sabers.

His burt hurt fanboy no point trying to reason ith him. Probs still think eating shrimp is a sin

In KOTOR i remember a character specifically talking about this.

He was like complete neutral and had no interest in joining either side.

Too bad none of that is Canon anymore :(.

it might be leading to a new threat, maybe snokes race or something similar, but i don't see that happening yet anyway maybe after EP 8

That's retarded vidya shit that only can fly in vidya shit.

It is leading to that though, even in the Rebels TV show there is a creature of the force who says he is neither jedi or sith..

Rogue one we get a force sensitive user who's although good is neither Jedi or sith

There kind of is. Jedi Inquisitors use both the light and dark side.

>Rey to be the new "chosen one"

That's so dumb and more Mary sueish it just might be true.

so it's a last Airbender ripoff

Implying Kotor was no the best story lines to date for starwars, it made starwars feel like again

Kotor made star wars great

ep7 was a remake of ep4, so why not yet another chosen one?

A lot of exposition for a hired disney quip shit. Looks like some comics from EU.

>grey jedi

edgy faggot shit.

It's established that he's the last of his kind though.

Yin/yang is not about harmony as in perfect balance, neither about war. The point is that you can only understand something as yang, next to what is yin and vice-versa. Just like a black circle on a black background means nothing. This idea that we must balance things out in a flat sort of way is a western miscomprehension of yin/yang, along with the thought that it has anything to do with good/evil, which are on a different discussion altogether. It only attest to the uselessness of trying to make something eternally yang or yin (read: to have all the time the same thing). Eventually, one breeds the other, so the point is, first to observe how that movement happends, second to understand that in order to produce visible effects you need contrast and where you want things to disappear, you reduce contrast. Thus, you guide your actions "along" with yin/yang transformations. From someone outside of it, it may seem that person is "balancing it out" or "having some of this and some of that" in their life. But what in fact occurs is that yin yang are always present, some here, some there, they merely do not deny that it is so.

Reeks of Jewish hate for Jesus.

It because Disney has no room to manoeuvre, George won't let them remake the orgininals, and Disney should have left Starwars at Ep 6, maybe rogue one and focused on the old republic

>it's this easy to make people believe that you have Disney leaks

you are all beyond fucking stupid

I dunno if they are Disney leaks 100% all i can say that was the information i was given...

Ep8 is going to be a beat-for-beat retread of ESB, just like TFA to ANH.

This is simply what JewJew does. Just look at Star Trek Into Darkness and how it was nothing but a bunch of bullshit callbacks to Wrath of Khan

Oh my god I just understood yin and yang in an entirely different way. That's amazing.

>Member of the whills

Please NO

NOOOOOOO

Not this autistic Lucas shit all over again.

kylo ren made the knights of ren from like minded friends training under luke you moron.

>Interesting. I always wondered why there couldn't be a third philosophy that intertwined both the light and dark side.

Because according to Lucas, the idea of balance between light and dark side is a myth. The dark side is a cancer that eats away at the Force and the "light side" of the Force is merely the Force itself.

Fake as shit.

See me after class.

I agree.

The best Sith had a blue lightsaber

Okay dad

>remake the originals
I home I'm dead before this happens.

The name sucks, but the Whills are a really cool concept and were originally supposed to be the narrators of the entire Star Wars saga. It's all taken from their journals. They're like Watchers.

Rey is Revan + Bastilla, so is Kylo.

Kylo will probably turn good or redeem himself heroically.

Why is he the only one with a shitty lightsaber while they have spears and other shit?

Evidently why snoke is said to have watched the rise and fall of the empire...it's really leading to that

>Luke informs Rey she is the "new" Chosen one
>Luke Exiles himself following the massacre and holds guilt over rays parents death

terrible. is this just gonna be a rehash of the entire OT?

but this was literally started in the OT. The prequels added more variety like purple, yellow, etc. Which actually makes more sense. Lucas is a good boy, he did nothing wrong.

So is Snoke actually huge or was his projection just huge?

This never happens in the OT

Snoke is Mace Windu, so it was just the projection

Why cant snooki just be darth Plagueis and call it a day

WHat the fuck

rumoured to be 7 foot tall, and elegant creature in grace and beauty but was corrupted by the dark side

He doesnt have black features though. And his skin is white.

A burned Window should have brown or pink skin.

he was a big guy

Ok my prediction
>Rey is Palpatine's daughter, grand-daughter or "daughter". Deep frozen, palp's heir to the empire. There is some imperial research base in Jakku too, canon.
>Rey was trained a jedi before or she is powerful because of her family. Mind wiped like Revan by Luke. Rey has something to do with Kylo going dark and massacre of the Luke's other students.
>Kylo is going to light, Rey to dark by the end of ep VIII, Reylo is real.
>Snoke=Plagueis, survived somehow Sheev's assassination attempt.

Luke was never held up as the chosen one, though. That was Anakin.

>Ok my prediction
>>Rey is Palpatine's daughter, grand-daughter or "daughter".

Stopped reading, shit prediction, kill yourself

>Snoke gives Luke of the knowledge to learn the old ways of the force, to be neither Jedi or sith...
>Kylo joins the Knights of Ren to create the first order under supreme Snoke's command
So what is the truth?

>Snoke is revealed to be an ancient entity from a distant or unknown region of space

Vitiate? Are we getting Valkorion back?

yoda doesn't exile himself ?

luke wasn't the chosen one? it may have been added in later but it is still part of the original trilogy.

>Palpatine's daughter, grand-daughter

This is cancer please stop faggot

Muh Rey Skywalker. Sequel triloly must be an exact copy of the OT. Kek

true, but luke had the same purpose in the OT, he just resisted to join the dark side in the finish.

Gonna have to wait till EP9
Likely snoke is trolling people to the darkside

Not much choices. She is not Skywalker or Solo. Kenobi or some random parents are possible.

Rey and Kylo can't be related. There was too much sexual tension there, and they can only copy the OT so much.

Yoda went into hiding till the time came to train luke or liea as they would be the only jedis with enough [M-word] to take on vader.

Luke was on the chosen one, he was a new Hope.

I don't think Disney will do a switcheroo with the light and dark. A - because a cis white male can't redeem himself as a hero and overtake a woman who becomes corrupt, and B - because they already established the heroes and villains for this trilogy and aren't going to take those kinds of risks with a property like Star Wars.

Disney released that book that says what each color means and they are mostly due to job or position.

so if he failed at gray jedi why did not he try restarting the regular jedi?
>Rey parents are revealed to have been killed after refusing to join the Knights of Ren
too weak
>Luke serves his connection to the force somehow, maybe by becoming a gray jedi
you can't be a force user without the force.

They want to establish a new Female hero for the series, the skywalker name will be merely legends in the upcoming future DESU

You may be right but I hope not. fuck (((them)))

>Yaddle
>Lowbacca
EU is such cancer

>becoming a gray jedi
This is an unbearable flow of disasterous shit.

>you can't be a force user without the force.

Might explain why no one could even sense him.

Don't disagree but this is one of the few EU things they liked.

This is retarded, and she was left on Jakku by a woman.

1/10 made me reply.

I'm glad. I study some ancient chinese philosophy, specially Yijing (I Ching). ama

Faggot

go play KotOR and team up with Jolee Bindo
or KotOR2 and talk wth Kreia a lot

I like this.

Source?

Because every scene I remember only shows the ship flying away.

>Might explain why no one could even sense him
or he has powers that help him hide, the same as the emperor and many jedi

Except Luke got a green saber in ROTJ and had a blue saber before that. Vader had a red saber. Palpatine didn't have a saber.
There's no precedent if Luke (good guy) had two colors. Red could just mean "Master saber wielder" not "evil dark sith"

did this study came about after the man in the high castle?

>agnosticism is th only scientific approach
>"I dont knownif unicorns exist or not, so maybe".
>instead of "things dont exist unless proven otherwise."
Which is Atheism...

You are retarded

>Luke, a grey force user, yellow lightsaber

I'm ok with this.

Best not to play that argument, they most the plot holes can just be hand waved and that's poor story telling.