All white
Gun
Trigger discipline
9/10

Scum.

>rails on top the sights
UNAESTHETIC

>le white conservative family

His daughters probably act out. The oldest one probably molests the youngest. Touching her and tasting her. Making the poor girl use her mouth to make the teen feel good.

Typically American aka descended from Germans, specifically escaped Nazis.

'American' foods

FRANKFURTers
HAMBURGers
Apple Pie (from Holland, home of the lowland Germans)

That guy is not white

this guy looks paranoid

Apple pie is British cuisine

*BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

trust a manlet to hide behind the trigger

that little one is a real slut

It's Dutch you fucking moron.

What is he going to do, murder me if I date her daughter?

Then what he goes to prison and niggers can rape them all day long?

Skinny Milana second from left

which one do you think he jerks off to the most?

Bored with the shit thread you made already, cats or cloister?

You should be really bored with your fucking worthless lives, lads.

Dirty mainland liar

>magpul furniture but A2 stock and upper
I'm conflicted

Durr i meant "right," I'm all turned around!

Aww look, the little mongoloid got rape and nigger into the same post.

I bet he thinks that's clever. Wew.

*BBRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPFFFTFTFTPPTFPTPP*
youtube.com/watch?v=eda72I7Uhq8

i'm triggered

10/10

now imagine the look on his face when all his daughters are dating big black men and his wife left him for the god gene bbc

Would marry in to/10
Even to the retard looking one just to sniff the other ones dirty underwear desu senpai

I would impregnate all the women in this picture for free

Having a gun means nothing if you're not ready to use that gun.
One could easily flirt with one of his repressed daughters and get here to open a window to get safely into the house at night, then instead of going into her room he could go into his bedroom and put a knife in his lung, preventing him from screaming, then killing him and doing whatever the fuck he wants with the house and the daughters. Fuck his "i'm so though" attitude.

Triggered, nigger?

Smug Connoiseur
Poker Anus

Thanks for the new names lads

>Poker Anus2 weeks ago
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite

this is the average African AmericN mentality on display folks. Observe and beware.

Implying a nigger wouldn't just try to break in, smuggle some shit and get shoot like a fucking monkey, learn the difference you fucking plebeian.

Lena pls

A nigger kuld prolly tipe better dan u do

Reported to the feds, enjoy explaining that, to your mom and dad kid.

>both reeeing like fuck at their own stupidity KEK

I bet he would put up his guard and try to act really hard when you first meet him and try to get you to perform a series of 'challenges' which any idiot can do. I wouldn't have a problem with this guy. If anything, these kinds of guys are easier to deal with than the ones that sit there quietly not trying to act hard.

farmer's tan

I'm sure the Chinese or middle easterners were putting apples is pies long before Europeans. Apple trees don't come from Europe

>no sons
shit tier senpai desu

Nope. His facial features are not white either. He's likely some kind of mutt or hispanic at best.

this

hes gonna lose all his land and ancestry
the ultimate cuck

>far left blonde
8.5/10
>next blonde with arm on dad
6.5/10
>little girl
6/10
>old man
0/10
>brunette
7.5/10
>redhead
6/10

You're not blond, neither is your wife.

>Typically American aka descended from Germans

My sides, I can't decide if it's Sup Forums or the wewoos who are more deluded.

>inb4 contradictory wikipedia links

>faggot thinks he's a big man just because he owns a gun

>descended from Germans

When those girls get to college, they are going to be coming down on so much nigger cock

It makes me happy knowing that all of those daughters are getting 12-inch BBC schlongs up their ass while daddy sleeps next door with his gun which he has to compensate for his penis size lmao white bois btfo

That is the definition of 'American' in any good encyclopedia

A true white man would never let his daughters go to college. His daughters will be sold to wealthy jewish families allowing him to become a leech, sucking on endless jewish money. If he had sons he could have sent them to technical school where after 10 years they could start their own businesses and live on a humongous family ranch. That is white man's destiny.

Kek

>another typical redneck family from America

I'd fuck a different one every night and rotate two on the weekend.

>house doesn't have wheels
>typical redneck family
Can't even meme properly you 3rdworlder. Nice 8's tho.

>says the europoor living in his 200,000 euro pod that the jews graciously let him live in

For those of us who only speak English, Hans, what the fuck are you talking about?

>no son(s)
he's out cucked

What about the gun? Explain that.