good one op :)

This board isn't for you user.

Correction, meant to respond to OP.

>I have an opinion

way to take the bait

for each a road

That open mouth thing just annoys the fuck out of me

>TFW you realize all music is garbage

Is there any activity in this world that doesn't have soyism in it?

Hi Brandon

How's your mental health? No more suicidal thoughts okay?

killing yourself

This, except for tunes you make yourself.

being unemployed and being stuck in my parents house is really hitting me hard right now

>I inhale oxygen
>I exhale carbon dioxide

>I browse Sup Forums

Here's a little idea: what if you get a temporary job at your local library?

Dude I've been trying since the last week of September and I still haven't found anything

t. soy

t. soy in human form

is that Lorde's ankles

the move back from rva fucked you up bad didn't it.

woah dude i don't believe in borders okay i can post where i want as a refugee of Sup Forums

Yeah, the work issue is making it a lot worse. Tired of moving forward then backwards

>i still exist

Richmond Virginia?

Yeah. I really like that city. Lived in church hill

How old are you?

27, 28 in June.

Have you attended university? Have you ever applied to one?

actually getting myself back into school was something that I wanted to do and was looking into community colleges while I was there. sadly things fell apart as usual

I'm seeing that the deadline for University of Virginia application for fall semester is March 1st. I very strongly suggest you apply if I assume you graduated high school and actually depending on your gpa. Check what their standards are. There is probably another state university with lower standards. Application fees are usually about $50. Then if youre accepted you can begin the loan process and be out of the house by August. Core curriculum is far cheaper at community college but then youre fucked on loans for getting out of the house.

That all would be nice but I'm in the situation right now we're losing the house. so what am really stressed about is not having work not having money and not having anywhere to go. That's why I'm stressed out that's why I'm deeply deeply depressed