I'm a mexican

I'm a mexican

debate me

GO LICK THE BLOOD OFF THE GROUND FROM A DECAPITATED HEAD YOU FUCK.

>mexicans
>intellectualls

>caps
>didn't ask for picture with timestamp
>not demanding to build wall

ok then

the illegals are your problem, not ours, right?

well, every mexican may look as an intellectual, if you compare them against niggers or the entire us senate

>debate me

more like deport me.

>debate me
nigger if you don't put forth any opinions I can't debate you

kek

deport me from mexico to mexico?

>nigger if you don't put forth any opinions I can't debate you

Donald is a nice guy, I guess

i guess we can deport you further into mexico ?

The use of flourinated water in agriculture is the basis of environmental catastrophe. Introducing a halogen salt into the soils of farm plants will damage root systems and cause other health problems to growing plants. Therefore water must be cleaned of fluoride waste before being allowed into grey water for irrigation.
Your counterclaim?

>mexican intellectuals

how did we get this many posts in and no one suggested the construction of a barricade

o god please no

anywhere but mexico

this must be a world record

use gatorade you dumb fuck

I think you're pretty cool as long as you aren't cutting off heads or sneaking into America to steal our money and jobs.

Fuck you and your entire subhuman race, you and the lefist kikes are going to destroy our country, do us a favor and never come here

well what I do is add underage american girls to my fake facebook profile, and ask for nudes

your little sister was one of them

>Fuck you and your entire subhuman race, you and the lefist kikes are going to destroy our country, do us a favor and never come here

I imagine you, screaming those dumb words to an alligator while he eats your first child

How's life in Mexico? I'm genuinely interested.
I've seen some horrible stuff about your country and the drug gangs.
I can speak fluent Castillian Spanish as I lived and worked in Spain for three years, but it's an English language board so I'll use English so people can understand.
Pic is my town. It's in Northern England. And quite remote. It's cold for most of the year, but we have a hot spell just now.

well, I actually live in a city where the crime rate if pretty high

and I must admit I feel quite secure

all the news that you see involve drug dealers members and so on

its not like we have a serial kill here in mexico, its just that drug lords hate other drug lords

on the long term, they will cancel out each other

it does affect our image as a country capable of dealing with their own shit, but in reality nobody gets hurt

except for those 2 australians surfers, and that crime was solve in less than one day.

but other than that, it is highly unlikely that you will ever get involve in a gruesome death like the ones you see on the news... except if you are a drug dealer or want to buy illegal drugs in mexico

I don't know, do you have any evidence you're a Mexican?
I mean you say your Mexican, your flag is Mexican, but I still doubt it.

tu pene en mi boca

there, I also speak spanish

I don't know man, you say you are, your flag says you are, and you even hablo espanol.
But you could still just be a really dedicated faker.

maybe reality is just an illusion and mexicans don't even exists

like on the George Owell novel; 1984

Sup Forums is the insoc teather, and we all fell for that

This fucking guy (in pic) just won the fucking presidential election for the capital city of Sinaloa (Mexican state) and guest what? Moths before the election, the media found out that he has a fucking prostitution network of high school girls and on election season seemed like everybody forgot about it. I guess the fucking >Mexican intellectuals it's right, people it's dumb

>Moths
you mispelled years

Sorry for the bad English, I'm still learning

>Mexicans don't even exist
Fuck dude. Donald Trump has always wanted to deport all the Canadians. If you don't belive so please report to Ministry of Truth.

no, literally

it was years ago when the news found out about his prostitution ring

long before he was a "diputado"

diputado means senator, for all you angry gringo cucks out there

is that adam sandler?

Under any circumstances would it ever be worth it for Mexican diaspora to go back to Mexico?

yos

ban catholicism and you will get rid of mexicans

burn guadalupana images and piss on them

Rip

I'm Mexican too but Christianity is kind of a meme.
Most people just have the stupid candles and wear those bead bracelets.

my grandmother used her "rosario" (Rosary) as her anal beads masturbator

I'm not fucking making this up

imagine those white pearls covered in shit, blood and hairs

H-how do you know this?

>I'm a mexican

>debate me
There's nothing to debate Paco

You stay on your side of the wall and be quiet

Spic.

SAVAGE

What's your favorite Neo-Geo game?

>Trumpcucks think they will get the hispanic vote when they say shit like this
Very slightly triggered

>be me
>a fugly piece of shit 8 years old fat diabetic mexicans
>lots of candys and shit
>one day enter grandma room
>wanted to steal something in order to sell it for more candies
>grab a "weird necklace"
>feel a sticky substance
>looks like chocolate
>lick it in order to see if it is chocolate
NOPE.JPG
>I take a closer inspection to it
>smell it
SMELLS LIKE FUCKING SHIT
>see some hairs
>some blood
>even some toilet paper clumps in it

I'll be write the second part soon, let me answer to those 3 posters up of this post

>mexican race
You're the reason why Trump is winning and finally nobody will go to murica again

why would you care to cater to the votes of your enemies ? like why even bother ? its a cuckservative mentality you got there.

i would, but dont you have a wall to build? id hate to distract you from your work

Damn dude, ok

Just like germans deported you to concentration camps in your own country?

>enemies
No.

Oh so Calderon didn't fuck it up that much

Tus labios son como agua y tengo sed

>no

yes.

>
>>no
>yes.

No.

I don't think you're actually a mexican

Thanks for the answer, mate.
Much appreciated.

Another pic of the area where I live.
I live next to the most dangerous road in England. It runs across a mountain range. My wife is a police officer and mainly deals with car crashes. It is a horrible road. The black and white poles are there to indicate where the road is when it is covered in snow and when the weather gets nasty.

NOT AN ARGUMENT
O
T

>canada

Why is your country such a terrible place full of poverty, disease, filth, corruption, and evil?

Why not a bright color like yellow or orange instead of white and black? White blends in with snow and black with the dark of the night.

I am a higher-status Mexican.
[flicks ash off cigar]
Now lick my boots or I'll have your children beheaded.

Is that what Fox news told you?

It's gonna be awfully hard to debate with all that wall building, Pedro

They glow up in car headlights. If anyone doesn't know what they mean, then they should not drive here.
That road is very dangerous. The weather can change in an instant.

Same goes for camping, rock climbing, etc. It can go from a nice climate to awful in a minute.

no its what msnbc says to try to guilt people into supporting illegals

every one else talks about how you guys got a space program and electrical grids and plumbing ect ect ect

Well tell those msnbc dumbfucks that most illegals are from central america and we're used as a fucking bridge.